It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 23:31



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Does Venom have The Shits or something? 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2002, 15:22
Posts: 37580
Location: Doofania
Post 
TheTrooper wrote:
Okay Venom, you seem like you are in a bad mood.


you'd be in a bad mood too if you were him.

_________________
zombieattak wrote:
I AM FUCKING STUPID
THAT IS MY DEAL


26 Jan 2007, 18:39
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2002, 20:15
Posts: 17772
Post 
Venom is going to have The Shits for sure when he sees this thread is now on page 3. :o


26 Jan 2007, 18:43
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2002, 20:15
Posts: 17772
Post 
Venom, please post something.
Let us know you are alive or MPB is going to call the police.


30 Jan 2007, 11:03
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2004, 20:25
Posts: 6321
Post 
Trooper, have u ever seen an asshole open while pooping?.


30 Jan 2007, 11:15
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2002, 20:15
Posts: 17772
Post 
Cromlech wrote:
Trooper, have u ever seen an asshole open while pooping?.


No I haven't. What am I missing? :?
I guess I would have to shit on a mirror or a video camera to see my own asshole in action.


30 Jan 2007, 11:31
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2004, 20:25
Posts: 6321
Post 
I guess it's magical!. I did it in front of my brother and his friends once, he said it was the scariest thing he's witnessed. his friend tried to throw an apple in me while it was dilating. I think I was 12.


30 Jan 2007, 11:41
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2004, 18:27
Posts: 48315
Location: Attending a Knife Party
Post 
So Trooper has a fetsish and Cromlech is an exhibitionist. I could write a book about some of you, I could.

_________________
Anhur wrote:
Durkin, you are so inept at the internet that you had to outsource your trolling to your friend Mark.


30 Jan 2007, 11:44
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2002, 20:15
Posts: 17772
Post 
Death Hand wrote:
So Trooper has a fetsish

Dude, trust me, I don't have a shit fetish.
Actually other people's shit kind of freaks me out.
Shit is so dirty, and it carries diseases, worms, and parasites. :puke:


30 Jan 2007, 11:51
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2004, 18:27
Posts: 48315
Location: Attending a Knife Party
Post 
Which makes your fetish all the more disturbing.


(j/k)

_________________
Anhur wrote:
Durkin, you are so inept at the internet that you had to outsource your trolling to your friend Mark.


30 Jan 2007, 11:53
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2004, 20:25
Posts: 6321
Post 
:lol: :roll:
I do and say these things for the comic value, I swear.. although I probably would flash my parts at a chick if I was drunk. and by parts I mean my fresh legs.


30 Jan 2007, 11:54
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2002, 20:15
Posts: 17772
Post 
Death Hand wrote:
Which makes your fetish all the more disturbing.


(j/k)


Like when Asian girls eat shit on the internet. :puke:


30 Jan 2007, 11:55
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2002, 20:15
Posts: 17772
Post 
Cromlech wrote:
I guess it's magical!. I did it in front of my brother and his friends once, he said it was the scariest thing he's witnessed. his friend tried to throw an apple in me while it was dilating. I think I was 12.


That was an awesome story.
Too baqd Venom missed it. :cry:


31 Jan 2007, 10:33
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Oct 2006, 07:35
Posts: 11945
Location: Sheffield Steel \m/
Post 
Cromlech wrote:
I guess it's magical!. I did it in front of my brother and his friends once, he said it was the scariest thing he's witnessed. his friend tried to throw an apple in me while it was dilating. I think I was 12.


:m: :m: :m: :m: :m:

_________________
Heavy Metal Breakdown wrote:
I'd rather be listening to Manilla Road.



31 Jan 2007, 10:34
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2004, 20:25
Posts: 6321
Post 
Somehow I had a sneaky suspicion that necromancer would approve that story. :m:


31 Jan 2007, 11:05
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Oct 2006, 07:35
Posts: 11945
Location: Sheffield Steel \m/
Post 
Cromlech wrote:
Somehow I had a sneaky suspicion that necromancer would approve that story. :m:


You have my faecal stamp of approval, comrade.

_________________
Heavy Metal Breakdown wrote:
I'd rather be listening to Manilla Road.



31 Jan 2007, 11:15
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2002, 20:15
Posts: 17772
Post 
The Necromancer wrote:
faecal stamp of approval


:lol: :roll:


02 Feb 2007, 19:49
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2002, 20:15
Posts: 17772
Post 
TheTrooper wrote:
Venom, please post something.
Let us know you are alive or MPB is going to call the police.


How long do we wait before MPB sends some cops over to Venom's house? :?


02 Feb 2007, 23:48
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2002, 20:15
Posts: 17772
Post 
Okay MPB, call the cops. Venom is missing.


05 Feb 2007, 11:52
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2002, 15:22
Posts: 37580
Location: Doofania
Post 
TheTrooper wrote:
Okay MPB, call the cops. Venom is missing.


forget the cops.throw a party,the board is better without him. :party:

_________________
zombieattak wrote:
I AM FUCKING STUPID
THAT IS MY DEAL


05 Feb 2007, 12:02
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2002, 20:15
Posts: 17772
Post 
Firefarter wrote:
TheTrooper wrote:
Okay MPB, call the cops. Venom is missing.


forget the cops.throw a party,the board is better without him. :party:


There's a party in your mouth. Everybody's cumming.


05 Feb 2007, 12:05
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 07 Feb 2005, 05:28
Posts: 32486
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Post 
TheTrooper wrote:
Firefarter wrote:
TheTrooper wrote:
Okay MPB, call the cops. Venom is missing.


forget the cops.throw a party,the board is better without him. :party:


There's a party in your mouth. Everybody's cumming.



:lol:

_________________
~Rock'N'Roll Junkie~

Image Image

Dee Snider wrote:
There's no lawn-chairs in Rock'N'Roll!!


05 Feb 2007, 12:24
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2002, 20:15
Posts: 17772
Post 
Glamgirl777 wrote:
TheTrooper wrote:
Firefarter wrote:
TheTrooper wrote:
Okay MPB, call the cops. Venom is missing.


forget the cops.throw a party,the board is better without him. :party:


There's a party in your mouth. Everybody's cumming.



:lol:


Are you going to be cumming too Glammy? :?


05 Feb 2007, 18:55
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2002, 20:15
Posts: 17772
Post 
TheTrooper wrote:
Glamgirl777 wrote:
TheTrooper wrote:
Firefarter wrote:
TheTrooper wrote:
Okay MPB, call the cops. Venom is missing.


forget the cops.throw a party,the board is better without him. :party:


There's a party in your mouth. Everybody's cumming.



:lol:


Are you going to be cumming too Glammy? :?



Hey, where is Glammy?
Don't tell me she has The Shits or something?


06 Feb 2007, 10:34
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Oct 2006, 07:35
Posts: 11945
Location: Sheffield Steel \m/
Post 
:lol: I fucking love The Shits

_________________
Heavy Metal Breakdown wrote:
I'd rather be listening to Manilla Road.



06 Feb 2007, 10:39
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Sep 2002, 20:15
Posts: 17772
Post 
The Necromancer wrote:
:lol: I fucking love The Shits


Me too. :m:

I think Venom hates The Shits.
It seems like he stopped posting around the time this thread was created. :cry:


06 Feb 2007, 10:40
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.