It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 16:39

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 40  Next
 HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS 
Metal Guru

Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Rottenrocker wrote:
Ask Firefarter.

I was wondering if anybody would ever mention that :lol:

@to_billbrasky

19 Sep 2013, 05:08
Metal Guru

I probably live less than an hour away from you (I'm in east London). You should come party at my place sometime.

Auslander, on Burning Ham wrote:
Of course, he's a complete twerp

19 Sep 2013, 09:07
Metal Guru

Location: Spitting darts from the tip of a glacier used for my hideout
My girlfriend and I just broke up. I wish I could lie and say that it was cool or that everything's alright, but it wasn't, and it's not. I've had my heart torn out of my ass too many times, and I'm tired.

24 Sep 2013, 20:55
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Damn! Sorry to hear that man. We're all here for you.

24 Sep 2013, 22:56
Profile YIM
Metal Guru

Damn, Max, sorry to hear that :(
That's a shitty boat to be in for sure. Hang in there, dude.

@to_billbrasky

25 Sep 2013, 05:10
Metal Guru

:( :( :(

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.

25 Sep 2013, 13:39
Metal Guru

OH MY GOD

THE IDIOTS THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

So many of the people I thought were intelligent, forward-thinking, and open-minded are just... just like everyone else. Just like every fat fuck couch potato hateful intolerant piece of shit there ever was and ever will be.

This situation is exacerbated by people having children.

It seems that the moment some people become parents, their brain completely turns off all other functioning and all they can talk about is how they have a kid, especially if you don't.

Did nobody ever have younger siblings, and learn about taking care of babies that way? Are you all completely new to the amazing facts like, you're going to lose sleep, you're going to have to change diapers, and you're going to have inconveniences and annoyances when you go out for the next 10 years at least?

Fuck man, I couldn't even believe some of the comments I saw today. "My kid is more important than your bike" ... uhhh, no, they're not. Fuck you, and get your fucking stroller off of my bike post. I don't give one fuck that your stroller was 600 bucks and my bike was half that, FUCK THE FUCK OFF.

"those posts are put there for public use, not just for cyclists"

IT SAYS, "LOCK BICYCLE HERE"

UGH URGE TO KILL TOO MUCH TO HANDLE

25 Sep 2013, 14:30
Metal Guru

lol @ how much I disagree with this

25 Sep 2013, 15:04
Metal Guru

which, the people being idiots part or a specific part?

25 Sep 2013, 15:35
Metal Guru

:lol: This is reminds me of when infernalmachine went ape shit about strollers on the bus. I do agree with you that people running their mouths about their kids and whining about kid related things all the time is annoying, but not about the use of public facilities for kid related stuff. We had a kid in June, and I don’t trouble anybody with any annoying details about my loss of sleep, or what percentile the length of my sons third finger is in. That shit is stupid, and the fact that other people are even interested in it annoys me to a certain degree. At the same time, having a kid doesn’t mean that you don’t have to go out in public anymore. You do, and when you go you need to bring a lot of crap with you. If that means taking up room on a bus, or locking a stroller to a bike post than so be it. Now, maybe this person did more than just take up extra space, and maybe they did something extra to piss you off. Baring that though, they have as much right to use public spaces as you do.

25 Sep 2013, 17:20
Metal Guru

Anhur wrote:
:lol: This is reminds me of when infernalmachine went ape shit about strollers on the bus.

:lol: I thought of that, too!

25 Sep 2013, 17:35
Metal Guru

Danielle, you know I love you, but you can't rail against other people's selfishness and then say this:

Quote:
Fuck man, I couldn't even believe some of the comments I saw today. "My kid is more important than your bike" ... uhhh, no, they're not. Fuck you, and get your fucking stroller off of my bike post. I don't give one fuck that your stroller was 600 bucks and my bike was half that, FUCK THE FUCK OFF.

You really think a bicycle is more important than a child's life?

The fact is, you're overreacting to something that's really not that big of a deal. Strollers are big, expensive, and you can't always bring them inside stores. What else was the parent supposed to do with it? leave it outside? They can't leave them at home, for reasons Anhur points out. Strollers are stolen frequently, because of how valuable, non-traceable, and in demand they are. In fact, I thought their solution of locking it to the bike post was actually pretty ingenious.

25 Sep 2013, 18:17
Metal Guru

Quote:
Just like every fat fuck couch potato hateful intolerant piece of shit there ever was and ever will be.

Also, this is a funny lead in to an angry and intolerant rant. It seems like it’s always the really liberl and community minded people that flip the fuck out when their community space is taken up with other people’s kids. Kids, that are actualy a very important part of a healthy community. Would you have reacted the same way if somebody who couldn’t walk long distances chained their wheelchair to the post?

I don’t know you personally Solarfall, but I do tend to enjoy your posts. Your rant doesn’t change my opinion of you, but from where I sit it comes off as wrongheaded and somewhat hypocritical.

25 Sep 2013, 18:27
Metal Guru

Just be glad that the parent didn't litter or she'd be on Global National right now.

25 Sep 2013, 19:15
Profile YIM
Metal Guru

Anhur wrote:
:lol: This is reminds me...

:guitar:

25 Sep 2013, 23:05
Metal Guru

Blasphomet wrote:
Anhur wrote:

I am well aware of my shit proof reading skills, and butchery of the English language when I write things in this kind of fast and loose setting. You have engaged in your own crime spree of violence against the written word on this same board though, so please feel free to fuck off. If you don’t I will start calling you out, and the two of us will be like a couple of one legged dudes trying to kick box each other. :)

25 Sep 2013, 23:12
Metal Guru

Solarfall wrote:
OH MY GOD

THE IDIOTS THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

So many of the people I thought were intelligent, forward-thinking, and open-minded are just... just like everyone else. Just like every fat fuck couch potato hateful intolerant piece of shit there ever was and ever will be.

This situation is exacerbated by people having children.

It seems that the moment some people become parents, their brain completely turns off all other functioning and all they can talk about is how they have a kid, especially if you don't.

It's like you're talking specifically about me. :)

25 Sep 2013, 23:18
Metal Illuminati

Anhur wrote:
You have engaged in your own crime spree of violence against the written word on this same board though, so please feel free to fuck off.

Funny thread got funnier :lol:

25 Sep 2013, 23:29
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Anhur wrote:
Blasphomet wrote:
Anhur wrote:

I am well aware of my shit proof reading skills, and butchery of the English language when I write things in this kind of fast and loose setting. You have engaged in your own crime spree of violence against the written word on this same board though, so please feel free to fuck off. If you don’t I will start calling you out, and the two of us will be like a couple of one legged dudes trying to kick box each other. :)

:m:

26 Sep 2013, 09:53
Metal Guru

I'm not even gonna keep trying, because the whole "I give up" drama status thing was in regards to this argument yesterday. I really do give up and I'm done, I can't post anything here or on there and get anything worthwhile as a response.

People are nowhere to be seen when I post about my photography or anything else, like the millions of events and other stuff I'm excited and positive about, but when it comes time to attack me personally because I ride a bike everyone is all over it.

Now one of my bf's friends has even decided to go full-in calling me rude and unbearable, pathetic, attention-craving etc. and I'm just ready to fucking quit. I had a friend shoot himself this year, I have another friend in an abusive relationship who I may never see again if her bf continues his violent streak. Then when I turn to the internet and this shit happens, it's too fucking much. I can't fucking stop crying since yesterday morning.

26 Sep 2013, 10:36
Metal Guru

I'm guessing a "worthwhile response" is code for "someone who agrees with me"

Come on Danielle, we're not attacking you. Well maybe that one asshole is, but I don't think any of us think any less of you - we still love you. And it's because we love you that we're gonna call you on things like this. Your opinion on this is not the popular one, and while some of your points might be valid, a lot of your vindication is misplaced and... well... you're acting like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

I'm sorry that the reaction to your posts aren't what you were looking for, and that this whole thing has snowballed into something pretty upsetting. If you were here you'd know I'd give you a hug and make you some kick-ass coffee (seriously, coffee helps). No one is here trying to make an enemy of you, least of all me.

Hope you feel better.

26 Sep 2013, 11:10
Metal Guru

Time for me to rant. Those $600 modern strollers are fucking reedick. Total Leaside soccer mom bullshit. What, you need to go jogging with your infant child in it's stroller or something? Fuck.

It's almost like the soccer moms think you're an abusive parent if you don't have one. Anyone who spends that kind of money on a stroller is a freaking idiot if you ask me. Most of us probably got pushed around in one of these:

...and look how great we all turned out to be. :lol:

All in all, i don't care how people spend their money, but I do find those strollers obtrusive and stupid.

26 Sep 2013, 11:34
Metal Guru

Solarfall, I am not trying to attack anybody, I just don’t agree with a lot of what you said. It sounds like you have a lot of crap going on though, and maybe this isn’t a good time to argue with some asshole that you don't really know on the internet. Either way, I hope that things calm down for you soon.

26 Sep 2013, 14:40
Metal Guru

stress makes people grumpy i think.

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!

Last edited by skûrj on 26 Sep 2013, 16:35, edited 1 time in total.

26 Sep 2013, 16:01
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Burst Command Til War wrote:
we love you

Burst Command Til War wrote:
Hope you feel better.

All that needs to be said.

26 Sep 2013, 16:31
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 40  Next