It is currently 19 Sep 2014, 21:00

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38  Next
 HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS 
Metal Guru

Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
zombieattak wrote:
President Bagel wrote:
ingenting wrote:
Iced Ray wrote:
Satanic Miss wrote:
Anyway, mosquitoes I hate you all! I think I am entirely covered in mosquito repellant DEET spray, so you bastards sting my face and my ass crack, the only places I didn't spray? I hate you!

Mosquitoes are the reason that I truly believe there is no God. Srsly.

Your argument is sound.

Bed bugs are far worse imo.

You fucking bet they are.

Roaches are no good either, unless you can smoke them. :smokin:

13 Aug 2013, 09:04
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Satanic Miss wrote:
bastards sting my face and my ass crack

:lol: You're like an exotic drink to them or something.

14 Aug 2013, 21:04
Metal Guru

I've been a bit of a jerk. :(

15 Aug 2013, 00:51
Metal Guru

Spent 10 hours in 2 days in emerg. Thought my ovaries were fucked. Bloodwork, exams, ultrasounds, poking, prodding. Not gonna die, not endometriosis, ovaries look ok. Small cyst in uterus, not gonna kill me.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.

15 Aug 2013, 12:15
Metal Guru

Location: Spitting darts from the tip of a glacier used for my hideout
zombieattak wrote:
Spent 10 hours in 2 days in emerg. Thought my ovaries were fucked. Bloodwork, exams, ultrasounds, poking, prodding. Not gonna die, not endometriosis, ovaries look ok. Small cyst in uterus, not gonna kill me.

Yeesh, that is good news. *hugs*

15 Aug 2013, 18:32
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

ingenting wrote:
zombieattak wrote:

Hells yes! Finally ate a full meal for the first time in weeks, and now I wanna hurl in an awesome way. Relieved!

Big Metal Dude wrote:

15 Aug 2013, 20:20
Metal Guru

The idiots who run Translink should be marinaded in battery acid.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2013/08/14/bc-compass-card-transfer.html

Basically, if you are riding a bus, and switch to a Seabus or Skytrain, you will have to pay twice. Not a big thing for those with a monthly pass, but those who are not full-time transit users are getting Le Screw Job. One transit ticket for all uses = gone. Fuckwads.

This is not the first stupid thing they have done. Not by a longshot. This comes from a transit agency that somehow loses money by having more paying customers. Translink is the worst managed, most inefficient agency in BC. Are they a business? Are they a public service ? They manage to be neither - they are a bunch of fuck-ups.

15 Aug 2013, 20:29
Metal Guru

verbalsniper wrote:
Basically, if you are riding a bus, and switch to a Seabus or Skytrain, you will have to pay twice.

I saw that posted by some of my relatives on facebook. That is laugh out loud retarded! :lol:

16 Aug 2013, 17:45
Metal Guru

zombieattak wrote:
ingenting wrote:
zombieattak wrote:

Hells yes! Finally ate a full meal for the first time in weeks, and now I wanna hurl in an awesome way. Relieved!

phew!!!!

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!

17 Aug 2013, 02:06
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

im just gutted right now.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.

18 Aug 2013, 11:27
Metal Guru

deathstalker wrote:

Need to talk about it, buddy?

18 Aug 2013, 11:56
Metal Guru

Blackjebus wrote:
verbalsniper wrote:
Basically, if you are riding a bus, and switch to a Seabus or Skytrain, you will have to pay twice.

I saw that posted by some of my relatives on facebook. That is laugh out loud retarded! :lol:

It is. It truly is. People want to give the Translink directors a steel-toed cunt punt now.
As well, imagine explaining this to tourists.
"If I bought a 2 zone pass, why must I pay again to go from a bus to the Seabus/Skytrain?"
"Because - that's why."

Plus as many have pointed out, if they are so hard up for money that they have to cheat their customers, why do they let the homeless ride for free at all? (The answer is: because the transit drivers are too scared to confront them about not paying.)

Last edited by verbalsniper on 19 Aug 2013, 21:14, edited 1 time in total.

18 Aug 2013, 12:59
Metal Guru

deathstalker wrote:

I don’t know what’s going on with you this summer dude, and I don’t expect you to tell us. I just hope that that shit works it’s self out for the better, because I have seen way to many vague posts about doom and gloom from you in the thread over the last couple of months. Hope shit improves for you soon, and you can get back to being the happy good time shitbag that you usually seem to be. :cheers:

18 Aug 2013, 19:19
Metal Guru

Well, these last few weeks have sucked the big one.

It started about three weeks ago when my mother went into the hospital to have one of her knees replaced. Now, my mother's health has been pretty much shit for about 12 years, back when she was first diagnosed with Diabetes. By the time we/they figured out what was going on with her, it had effected other areas like the kidneys, heart, liver, etc. She pretty much fell apart, health-wise. From that point onwards it's been a race just to maintain what was left. So this operation that she went into the hospital for was to replace her left knee, of which her leg below was removed due to an infection/diabetes 12 years ago. While we were assured that this was going to be a 'routine operation' and that everything should be 'fine', I had a feeling that this could be 'it' for her.

She had the knee replaced and it was a success. Everything worked properly, so they let her go home a few days later. Within a day of her being released, she had a heart attack. She went back into the hospital and despite all of their efforts, died that night (7 Aug 2013).

My father is a wreck right now, obviously. He spent 37 years in the military and what is considered, by many, stone cold. He has always kept his emotions in check. Since Mom's passing, he's absolutely fallen apart. I've never, in my 38 years of life, ever seen him shed a tear about anything. Now? He's almost inconsolable. Nothing seems to help. I don't know what to do...

It doesn't help that my older brother, the 'Momma's boy' of the family, refused to believe anything that has gone on. He's refused to believe that Mom has had the problems that she's had for the past 12 years. Everything that has happened he blames on the medical system. 'She's fine. This will all blow over.'

He hasn't been around for my father. At all. No phone calls, no visits. He only lives about 10 minutes away from my parents place, ffs...

My younger sister is a drama queen. Always was, always will be. This has become another excuse to do nothing (and I mean 'do nothing') but be over-dramatic and (try) to turn this into another 'all about me' situation.

Me? I've done everything that I can do. Not to try and promote myself as some sort of 'angel' or anything but I was there when Mom's health went to shit 12 years ago. Dad was overseas with the military (Iraq), my brother was doing what he does best- ignore reality and worry about himself, and my sister was too busy playing entitled-little-girl bullshit to even care. I watched Mom's health deteriorate rapidly. I'm the one that took her to the hospital the first time, when they discovered the diabetes and the infection that led to her losing half her leg. I was there when the did the operation to remove the half leg.

I was the one who had to explain to my father, who was on the other side of the planet, what had happened...

I'm kind of in a state of shock about what has happened. And when I say 'kind of' I mean that yes, it hurts but I'm not surprised. I/we all knew it was going to happen at some point, just not so soon. I suppose you're never truly 'ready' for it when it happens, but still...

Not that it ended there, of course...

Four days later my Father-in-law died suddenly of heart failure. That one came out of nowhere, to be honest. He was a marathon runner and was in tip-top condition. Hell, he had just run a marathon a couple of months ago and was bragging about how he's in better shape now then what he was when he was 20.

My Mother-in-law, who, like my mother, health went to shit years ago, is having one hell of a time trying to cope. She, literally, is completely lost right now.

My wife, who is an only-child and also 8 months pregnant with our son, is beside herself. She's never had to deal with death before and being a 'Daddy's girl', makes things a little harder. Her hormones right now are not helping the situation either...

All I can do for her is be here for her. There really is nothing else I can do at this point. I wish I could but the reality is I can't. Helpless/useless is but one of the feelings/emotions I'm having right now.

Booze helps, but it's only temporary.

The saddest part of all of this is that both my Mother and Father-in-law were bragging about their soon-to-be-born grandson to their friends. He would've been my Mom's 5th grandchild and my Father-in-law's 1st.

They won't be here to witness his birth...

[edited the rest]

20 Aug 2013, 01:27
Metal Guru

:( :( :( :( :(
Man, I'm so sorry :( Total loss for words here.

Big Metal Dude wrote:

20 Aug 2013, 07:57
Metal Guru

Man, TFS, I'm really sorry to hear that. You've hit a rather crappy patch there. As someone that has been through a few crappy patches, I can tell you that it will improve, but not by itself. Don't let it consume you. The Earth will continue to move and so should you. Take the time to mourn and remember, but then, for the sake of yourself, your wife, and most importantly the sake of your future son, keep moving forward.

I'm here if you ever need to talk.

20 Aug 2013, 16:31
Metal Guru

Just found out that Gus Fudeh is selling off G&G Convenience. End of an era. :(

22 Aug 2013, 14:22
Metal Guru

President Bagel wrote:

I'll be bummed when they close the Rathburn and Tomken location. Whenever I visit Allison's Park I stop there. Their slushies are divine and Gus always opens the door for Orlox and I.

STOP THIS SHIT BAGEL!!!!!

22 Aug 2013, 18:29
Metal Guru

Rocky Dennis wrote:
President Bagel wrote:

I'll be bummed when they close the Rathburn and Tomken location. Whenever I visit Allison's Park I stop there. Their slushies are divine and Gus always opens the door for Orlox and I.

STOP THIS SHIT BAGEL!!!!!

Olrox is literally only a 5 minute walk from G's. He's the person who told me the news.

You'd feel differently if you actually lived in Mississauga. It's universally regarded as the city's all round best convenience store. Gus is actually a friend of mine, and I know how much the store means to him.

22 Aug 2013, 19:58
Metal Guru

How about I just rephrase what I said?

A friend of mine is experiencing financial difficulties, and is going to have to sell off his convenience store. It was a great store, and I have some very happy memories attached to it, and it will be sad to see it go.

23 Aug 2013, 15:11
Metal Guru

If Greg didn't ignore me and get the standard anyways, I wouldn't be trapped here with a very pissed off daughter. I could have done awesome things with her this weekend nearby. Nope, stuck here.

Big Metal Dude wrote:

23 Aug 2013, 18:30
Metal Guru

I just got over a really bad cold, but it left me with a really annoying inner ear infection. It has given me vertigo so bad a few times to the point it made me sick to my stomach. I also have pretty bad tinnitus and impaired hearing in my ear because of it. If that wasn't bothersome enough, it's keeping me from sleeping properly. I managed to get in to see the doctor on Thursday, who gave me more antibiotics and some medicated drops. I hope to hell the stupid thing goes away soon because it's driving me nuts.

24 Aug 2013, 05:58
Metal Guru

I hate that the current heat wave is damn near making it impossible to sleep during the day for my midnight job.

I knew I was going to regret not buying a A/C unit this year.

:stupid:

26 Aug 2013, 11:03
Metal Guru

Today would've been two years with my ex ladyfriend. Kind of a drag to say the least.

@to_billbrasky

26 Aug 2013, 15:00
Metal Guru

*edit

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.

30 Aug 2013, 00:24
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 38  Next