It is currently 30 Jul 2014, 04:06



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36  Next
 HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Oct 2010, 13:56
Posts: 2451
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Exorcist wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
The back pain has returned. Looks like it's off to chiro for me. Thankfully my chiropractor is pretty damn solid. Hopefully I can get in today or Thurs, 'cause this really fucking hurts :lol:. Goddamn SI joint...


Can't get in until Thursday, and it seems to be getting worse every day. I don't normally touch codeine or anything like it, but right now I'd love to make an exception just so I can work without being in fuckin' serious pain. Ugh.


Apply for WSIB and get some physio? is it lower back I suggest trying not to limit sitting or standing. Move around or walk around a lot might help.


07 Aug 2013, 12:45
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 30 Aug 2007, 15:41
Posts: 19307
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
^ Good advice.

I would also recommend jumping on a trampoline. It's not only good for an injured back, but it's also great for bad knees, hips, and ankles.

:)

_________________
The True Fortress wrote:
As a true metalhead for almost 30 years, my patience for goofballs of your ilk has become dangerously low...You have no clue what heavy metal is and need to shoot yourself in the face.


07 Aug 2013, 17:18
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Blackjebus wrote:
^ Good advice.

I would also recommend jumping on a trampoline. It's not only good for an injured back, but it's also great for bad knees, hips, and ankles.

:)


:roll:

The chiro will work just fine, thankfully. I haven't had to go in a year, so I just need a few sessions as a tune up. Perfect timing, too. Seeing a lady right afterward, and going to the Danzig show tomorrow :beer:

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


08 Aug 2013, 07:07
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28966
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Dear person who shall remain nameless:
I love your band. I fucking worship your band.
BUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING DICK.
It's making me sad :(

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


09 Aug 2013, 20:48
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 66032
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
zombieattak wrote:
Dear person who shall remain nameless:
I love your band. I fucking worship your band.
BUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING DICK.
It's making me sad :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:
wait you're talking about me right

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


09 Aug 2013, 21:56
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37153
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
robofist wrote:
zombieattak wrote:
Dear person who shall remain nameless:
I love your band. I fucking worship your band.
BUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING DICK.
It's making me sad :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:
wait you're talking about me right


Well... did you recently try showing her your dick? :lol:

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


09 Aug 2013, 22:04
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28966
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
robofist wrote:
zombieattak wrote:
Dear person who shall remain nameless:
I love your band. I fucking worship your band.
BUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING DICK.
It's making me sad :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:
wait you're talking about me right

NO! Oh Darcy, no! Was talking to a dude on facebook and it got weird. NOT a BBer

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


09 Aug 2013, 22:24
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 66032
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
:8D:

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


09 Aug 2013, 23:17
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37153
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
robofist wrote:
:8D:


Will you still show ME your dick?

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


10 Aug 2013, 08:01
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 04:20
Posts: 8214
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
zombieattak wrote:
Dear person who shall remain nameless:
I love your band. I fucking worship your band.
BUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING DICK.
It's making me sad :(

:roll:

_________________
Anvils never stopped Wile E. Coyote.
- Big Metal Dude


10 Aug 2013, 08:51
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 66032
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Big Metal Dude wrote:
robofist wrote:
:8D:


Will you still show ME your dick?

No, but I'll sign some merch with it.

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


10 Aug 2013, 11:03
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2005, 12:00
Posts: 42253
Location: Toronto
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
zombieattak wrote:
robofist wrote:
zombieattak wrote:
Dear person who shall remain nameless:
I love your band. I fucking worship your band.
BUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING DICK.
It's making me sad :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:
wait you're talking about me right

NO! Oh Darcy, no! Was talking to a dude on facebook and it got weird. NOT a BBer


Who? Enquiring minds want to know!

_________________
Gortischia wrote:
My brain is fucking awesome. Why exactly are you so miserable? Were you raped by clowns or something? Do you need a hug from a mentally ill person?


11 Aug 2013, 03:34
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2005, 12:00
Posts: 42253
Location: Toronto
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Anyway, mosquitoes I hate you all! I think I am entirely covered in mosquito repellant DEET spray, so you bastards sting my face and my ass crack, the only places I didn't spray? I hate you!
Why do you love me so? :cry:

_________________
Gortischia wrote:
My brain is fucking awesome. Why exactly are you so miserable? Were you raped by clowns or something? Do you need a hug from a mentally ill person?


11 Aug 2013, 03:38
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37153
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
robofist wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:
robofist wrote:
:8D:


Will you still show ME your dick?

No, but I'll sign some merch with it.


I'll take three of everything! :attn:

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


11 Aug 2013, 09:28
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 01:02
Posts: 1626
Location: London Ontario
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Girls who are the stereotypical bitchy- back -stabby- drama-cunt girls. :cry: :cry:

The first thing that I wanted to do on this Sunday morning was not to have to tell someone to fuck off (more eloquently, of course).

_________________
Clad In Shadows wrote:
If she squirts, I one up her and take a dump on her chest.


11 Aug 2013, 09:39
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 11:29
Posts: 26718
Location: off somewhere fighting the world
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
that dream i just woke up from.

_________________
I steal and kill to stay alive, not for the luxury of glory.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.


11 Aug 2013, 10:04
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28966
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Kerrie wrote:
Girls who are the stereotypical bitchy- back -stabby- drama-cunt girls. :cry: :cry:

The first thing that I wanted to do on this Sunday morning was not to have to tell someone to fuck off (more eloquently, of course).

I feel ya.. I recently had to delete someone who used to work at my pharmacy. I covered for her on mat leave, she came back. They kept me on one day a week because they didn't want to let me go. She quit and found a new job.
Got her hours.
She apparently begged for her job back, trying to get me canned behind my back. She had the balls to say "You stole my job!" and then blamed me if she got murdered, because I wouldn't let her sleep at my house, while she wasted at the bar. HA. Try to take food off my table, bitch? I will end you.

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


11 Aug 2013, 11:21
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 66032
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Hahahahaha, fuck her.

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


11 Aug 2013, 11:36
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009, 23:16
Posts: 18475
Location: Ottawa Region
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Satanic Miss wrote:
Anyway, mosquitoes I hate you all! I think I am entirely covered in mosquito repellant DEET spray, so you bastards sting my face and my ass crack, the only places I didn't spray? I hate you!
Why do you love me so? :cry:

might not work for wherever you are where there's mosquitoes, but i've always found the spray on bug repellant to be at best, ineffective, at worst, overpriced and almost useless. the "area" spray i have found to be much more effective. i think the one we buy is OFF brand, and comes in a spray can that's orange instead of green. instead of spraying it on yourself, you just spray it around the area you're in (deck, tent, camp site, whatever) instead of on yourself. nothing works like magic, but i find it works better than the spray on stuff and it comes without the stickiness or the smell on you.

_________________
Jotun wrote:
Hitler had an opinion

Image
adora vivos, our people are civilized, love the living while they're still alive. adora vivos, our people are civilized, we shouldn't worship the dead.


12 Aug 2013, 00:43
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2006, 13:38
Posts: 22471
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Satanic Miss wrote:
Anyway, mosquitoes I hate you all! I think I am entirely covered in mosquito repellant DEET spray, so you bastards sting my face and my ass crack, the only places I didn't spray? I hate you!


Mosquitoes are the reason that I truly believe there is no God. Srsly.

_________________
Do not think that I came to bring peace on Earth.
I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
(Matthew 10:34)


12 Aug 2013, 08:06
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2007, 19:43
Posts: 16085
Location: VIRGINIA
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
zombieattak wrote:
Kerrie wrote:
Girls who are the stereotypical bitchy- back -stabby- drama-cunt girls. :cry: :cry:

The first thing that I wanted to do on this Sunday morning was not to have to tell someone to fuck off (more eloquently, of course).

I feel ya.. I recently had to delete someone who used to work at my pharmacy. I covered for her on mat leave, she came back. They kept me on one day a week because they didn't want to let me go. She quit and found a new job.
Got her hours.
She apparently begged for her job back, trying to get me canned behind my back. She had the balls to say "You stole my job!" and then blamed me if she got murdered, because I wouldn't let her sleep at my house, while she wasted at the bar. HA. Try to take food off my table, bitch? I will end you.

WANT ME TO SHOW HER MY DICK? THAT'LL TEACH HER!


12 Aug 2013, 09:30
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 01:03
Posts: 8758
Location: Spitting darts from the tip of a glacier used for my hideout
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Iced Ray wrote:
Satanic Miss wrote:
Anyway, mosquitoes I hate you all! I think I am entirely covered in mosquito repellant DEET spray, so you bastards sting my face and my ass crack, the only places I didn't spray? I hate you!


Mosquitoes are the reason that I truly believe there is no God. Srsly.


Your argument is sound.

_________________
Blasphomet wrote:
Death Metal is all about Swedish church burnings.


13 Aug 2013, 00:26
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Joined: 14 Aug 2006, 17:55
Posts: 6735
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
DEET is not good for the body at all.


13 Aug 2013, 00:55
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 03:15
Posts: 34741
Location: Buffalo, NY
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
ingenting wrote:
Iced Ray wrote:
Satanic Miss wrote:
Anyway, mosquitoes I hate you all! I think I am entirely covered in mosquito repellant DEET spray, so you bastards sting my face and my ass crack, the only places I didn't spray? I hate you!


Mosquitoes are the reason that I truly believe there is no God. Srsly.


Your argument is sound.


Bed bugs are far worse imo.

_________________
Rosie O'Donnell wrote:
You can walk through life believing in the goodness of the world, or walk through life afraid of anyone who thinks different than you and trying to convert them to your way of thinking.


13 Aug 2013, 00:58
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28966
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
President Bagel wrote:
ingenting wrote:
Iced Ray wrote:
Satanic Miss wrote:
Anyway, mosquitoes I hate you all! I think I am entirely covered in mosquito repellant DEET spray, so you bastards sting my face and my ass crack, the only places I didn't spray? I hate you!


Mosquitoes are the reason that I truly believe there is no God. Srsly.


Your argument is sound.


Bed bugs are far worse imo.

You fucking bet they are.

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


13 Aug 2013, 08:41
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.