It is currently 26 Jul 2014, 12:35



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 our photos from this weekend 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2007, 19:43
Posts: 16085
Location: VIRGINIA
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
mandypants wrote:
and my two paintings.. one for auction, one for renee.

Image

Image

BRAVO MANDY, GREAT JOB :)


19 Jan 2009, 05:27
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2002, 14:56
Posts: 21515
Location: toronto
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
thanks man :D

fatal, i dunno.. in the time it took for the dets clip to upload, yours was already gone. i'll try again right now without any info tags on it..

_________________
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here.


19 Jan 2009, 10:34
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2002, 14:54
Posts: 14552
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
Fatal if swallowed wrote:
mandypants wrote:
will find somewhere else to upload it..


You could upload it to fb.. Or upload it to my tits. Then everyone will get to see it! :m:



Will I be able to see your tits from Calgary?

_________________
ImageImage


19 Jan 2009, 10:56
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 08:58
Posts: 36665
Location: "Oh the snot has caked against my pants, it has turned into crystal"
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
[quote="mandypants"]saturday night - the opera house - bands

just caught into the void and detsorgsekalf due to being outside on my hands and knees for most of the rest.

Sounds kinky, I guess I should have been outside then. :lol:

Thanks again for the painting & I'm going to get it out of my bag & hang it today.

Love you Mandy & Kevin too of course. The time together just went by way too fast.

_________________
"And when you've given all you had & everything still turns out bad & all your secrets are your own then you hear your heart beating bum, bum, bum, bum!"

RIP Arthur Lee(Love)


19 Jan 2009, 11:04
Profile
Metal Master
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2002, 15:02
Posts: 87344
Location: Burning in HELL
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
Mandy, it was great to meet you and Kevin!

_________________
Band of the Day is a registered Trademark of Venom
My cd list


19 Jan 2009, 11:39
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2002, 14:56
Posts: 21515
Location: toronto
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
likewise, stan :cheers:

dick, i'm glad you liked the painting.. it only took years to get it to you! :lol:

_________________
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here.


19 Jan 2009, 11:41
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2005, 18:14
Posts: 11146
Location: Apokalyptik - we live for the night...
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
Excellent pics and beautiful paintings.

_________________
We spread like wild fire when the lights go down...

CHROMIUM DIOXIDE


19 Jan 2009, 11:48
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2002, 19:36
Posts: 22100
Location: Montreal
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
Mandy: I did not know that you were the one that drew that painting of the most famous picture on the Braveboard (tm).

It was most excellent :m:

_________________
http://www.metal-observer.com

Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire


19 Jan 2009, 11:50
Profile ICQ WWW
Metal Master
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2002, 15:02
Posts: 87344
Location: Burning in HELL
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
IcedNeonFlames wrote:
Mandy: I did not know that you were the one that drew that painting of the most famous picture on the Braveboard (tm).

It was most excellent :m:

Great meeting you to Armen (INF)

_________________
Band of the Day is a registered Trademark of Venom
My cd list


19 Jan 2009, 11:53
Profile
Metal Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2002, 18:08
Posts: 85571
Location: Querion Subsector
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
mandypants wrote:
fatal, i dunno.. in the time it took for the dets clip to upload, yours was already gone. i'll try again right now without any info tags on it..


:bow: Thank you.

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Are you accusing Taco Bell of blatantly lying about something?


19 Jan 2009, 12:51
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2002, 14:56
Posts: 21515
Location: toronto
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
2 1/2 hours and still uploading.. :byhatw:

_________________
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here.


19 Jan 2009, 13:00
Profile
Metal Master
User avatar

Joined: 24 Dec 2002, 00:40
Posts: 19608
Location: northeast ohio
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
Great pics, Mandy!

Thank you and Kevin SO much for offering me a place to stay and being so understanding and not offended when i decided to go to the hotel. Thank you guys so much for picking me up at the bus station. Thank you for having an unexpected surprise (Sfarog) in the back seat. I had wanted to meet him for years and for that alone I am kicking myself over for just not staying at your place.

Thank you for letting me look at these threads on your computer last night and sharing your gin from Adam with me and Barbra. Kevin, thank you for letting me wear your pants and to mandy for drying my boots and jeans up. I was VERY happy to see your wedding photos. I was very interested in your Viking tales. I do want to be able to spend more time with you guys the next time I come up.

And thank you for getting me back to the bus station in time. After goodbye hugs from you, Kev, barbra and T-Rab, I had just enough time to run to my locker, grab my stuff, run to the booth to ask where I was supposed to go. They were loading as I was asking the chick at the counter, so I wasn't able to change into something warm, but I got a half of a cig smoked before my long cold journey. Thank goodness you dried my pants out some!

Thank you guys so much. I truly enjoyed my time with you.

_________________
TheTrooper wrote:
thebrodstar wrote:
I knew this was spam before I even clicked on it.

Did you attend Harvard?


"Show us this 'the wheel'." - Professor Farnsworth


19 Jan 2009, 13:28
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2002, 16:23
Posts: 4174
Location: NYC
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
Medusa wrote:
Great pics, Mandy!

Thank you and Kevin SO much for offering me a place to stay and being so understanding and not offended when i decided to go to the hotel. Thank you guys so much for picking me up at the bus station. Thank you for having an unexpected surprise (Sfarog) in the back seat. I had wanted to meet him for years and for that alone I am kicking myself over for just not staying at your place.

Thank you for letting me look at these threads on your computer last night and sharing your gin from Adam with me and Barbra. Kevin, thank you for letting me wear your pants and to mandy for drying my boots and jeans up. I was VERY happy to see your wedding photos. I was very interested in your Viking tales. I do want to be able to spend more time with you guys the next time I come up.

And thank you for getting me back to the bus station in time. After goodbye hugs from you, Kev, barbra and T-Rab, I had just enough time to run to my locker, grab my stuff, run to the booth to ask where I was supposed to go. They were loading as I was asking the chick at the counter, so I wasn't able to change into something warm, but I got a half of a cig smoked before my long cold journey. Thank goodness you dried my pants out some!

Thank you guys so much. I truly enjoyed my time with you.


I was very glad to finally have met you as well, M, and when I overheard Kev and Mandy are going to pick you up I had to get in that car to surprise you :lol:

Thanks to Mandy and Kev again for the lodging, stories, coffe, taxi service haha. You guys rock! :bow:

_________________
Upcoming Gwynbleidd live performances:
9/10/2010 - NYC @ Gramercy with Katatonia, Orphaned Land, Swallow the Sun


19 Jan 2009, 13:39
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2002, 14:56
Posts: 21515
Location: toronto
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
you're both so welcome and you know you are welcome in our home any time.

_________________
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here.


19 Jan 2009, 13:48
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2002, 08:58
Posts: 36665
Location: "Oh the snot has caked against my pants, it has turned into crystal"
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
mandypants wrote:
likewise, stan :cheers:

dick, i'm glad you liked the painting.. it only took years to get it to you! :lol:


Other then the time I missed living with it & thinking of you whenever I look at it twas totally worth the wait. ;)

_________________
"And when you've given all you had & everything still turns out bad & all your secrets are your own then you hear your heart beating bum, bum, bum, bum!"

RIP Arthur Lee(Love)


19 Jan 2009, 13:52
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 09:53
Posts: 22746
Location: Virginia, USA
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
Mandy, those paintings are amazing. You and Kevin are 2 of the classiest and friendliest people I have ever met.


19 Jan 2009, 13:52
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2002, 14:56
Posts: 21515
Location: toronto
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
thanks brian. too bad we couldn;t have more time to chat but there's always next time! :cheers:

_________________
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here.


19 Jan 2009, 13:54
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jan 2008, 20:30
Posts: 11431
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
Mandy,those paintings are definately one of a kind and to give that specific one to Renee was probably the classiest thing I've seen anyone do.You are a very talented artist,Kev you are a lucky man. :cheers: :m:

PS- I still am interested in a piece. :)

_________________
http://www.eclipseeternal.com
http://www.homiciderocker.com

Rocky Dennis wrote:
I just punched myself in the dick....I want a nice slow chop.


19 Jan 2009, 17:43
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2002, 14:56
Posts: 21515
Location: toronto
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
Fatal if swallowed wrote:
mandypants wrote:
fatal, i dunno.. in the time it took for the dets clip to upload, yours was already gone. i'll try again right now without any info tags on it..


:bow: Thank you.

ok, so it was because it was too long. it took 7 fucking hours to upload, and then it was rejected for length. fuck! but it's being worked on.. tomorrow.

_________________
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here.


19 Jan 2009, 18:11
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2002, 14:56
Posts: 21515
Location: toronto
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
oldmanandchild wrote:
Mandy,those paintings are definately one of a kind and to give that specific one to Renee was probably the classiest thing I've seen anyone do.You are a very talented artist,Kev you are a lucky man. :cheers: :m:

PS- I still am interested in a piece. :)

thanks mang. we'll talk.

_________________
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here.


19 Jan 2009, 18:12
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Mar 2006, 00:36
Posts: 20984
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
mandypants wrote:

Image



this one is awesome!!!!
nice pics mandy!

_________________
my art

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!


19 Jan 2009, 18:21
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2005, 12:00
Posts: 42253
Location: Toronto
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
Release wrote:
Mandy, those paintings are amazing. You and Kevin are 2 of the classiest and friendliest people I have ever met.


+1

this man speaks the truth 8)

_________________
Gortischia wrote:
My brain is fucking awesome. Why exactly are you so miserable? Were you raped by clowns or something? Do you need a hug from a mentally ill person?


19 Jan 2009, 18:26
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Jan 2003, 21:43
Posts: 16427
Location: where the baptized drown
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
cool paintings indeed 8)


19 Jan 2009, 18:45
Profile
Metal Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2002, 18:08
Posts: 85571
Location: Querion Subsector
Post Re: our photos from this weekend
mandypants wrote:
ok, so it was because it was too long. it took 7 fucking hours to upload, and then it was rejected for length. fuck! but it's being worked on.. tomorrow.


mandy you're awesome, I love you in the tits (don't tell Kevin :) ). :m:

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Are you accusing Taco Bell of blatantly lying about something?


19 Jan 2009, 20:21
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.