It is currently 27 Nov 2014, 06:56

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Eye REVIEW, Mandy's Thoughts & Noel's Thanks - MPB Memorial 
Metal Guru

Post Eye REVIEW, Mandy's Thoughts & Noel's Thanks - MPB Memorial
http://www.eyeweekly.com/music/liveeye/article/49869

19 Jan 2009, 23:49
Metal Guru

Post Re: Eye Magazine REVIEW - MPB Memorial
nice review :cheers:

here's a link to my own on my myspace page..

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=443422201&blogID=464887403

20 Jan 2009, 10:48
Metal Illuminati

Post Adrian's Memorial - Thank You
Hello.

I just wanted to reach out to you to thank you for supporting/attending the Memorial for our friend Adrian Bromley.

This past Saturday, over 300 of Adrian’s friends gathered at the Opera House in Toronto to celebrate his life, listen to/share stories about their friend and hear music from some of his favorite bands.

Between your generosity donating through the door, or making bids in the silent auction for items graciously donated by many, over Six Thousand Dollars was raised that evening. These funds will be used by Adrian’s family to cover final expenses with Adrian’s estate and the remaining proceeds donated to the Canadian Cancer society, a charity which held special meaning to Adrian.

This evening was a true testament to the impact which Adrian had in the world of metal. He may be gone, but he will never be forgotten, and I am sure I am not alone when I say the memory of that evening will live on forever in all of our hearts and minds.

On behalf of The Bromley Family and Myself, we would like to extend our gratitude to you for helping to make our memorial for Adrian a truly memorable event.

Thank You Very Much!!!

:cheers:

INERTIA ENTERTAINMENT

You Are All Earthless And Meek!

21 Jan 2009, 14:05
Profile WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]