It is currently 01 Sep 2014, 22:08



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Things BBers would never say 
Author Message
Metal Guru

Joined: 30 Jun 2004, 16:56
Posts: 23855
Post 
Garth wrote:
BEAST wrote:
Fatal If Swallowed: "No, you don't have to pick that up....I've got another bar of soap right here."

Numen Wrath.: "MmmmMMMMmmMMMmmmMMmmmm....Vagina!"

Ryan Durkin: [Something with no spelling or grammar errors]

El Guapo: "Brothers Everywhere
Raise Your Hands Into The Air
We're Warriors, Warriors Of The World
Like Thunder From The Sky
Sworn To Fight And Die
We're Warriors Of The World"


Satan (to Mistress of Satan): "Is it mine?"

Ed: "Okay...I'll admit it....I lost."

zekeyou: "I love Dale! What a swell guy!"

Dale: "zekeyou, I've got that stuff I owe you...what's your address again?"

Firefarter: ".........."

Anti Nowhere Punk: "MmmMMmmmMMmmMmmm.....Cock!"


:lol: :lol: :lol: @ El Guapo & FireFarter!


Hehe, remember at Fistful Of Beaver at the Rancho Relaxo when we were singing that Manowar song then El Guapo smacked us and then threatened to smack both of us again if we do a Manoward sing-along again? :lol:



I don't remember ever getting smacked by El Guapo.....either I was really drunk or he hits like a girl.


14 Nov 2006, 12:37
Profile
Metal Guru

Joined: 22 Aug 2004, 12:29
Posts: 17611
Post 
That makes me think....


Nebulus_Armagedda: Manowar is for fags. I mean, come on, they wear loincloths on the album covers, and all they ever sing about is how cool it is to listen to heavy metal and party with chicks. Heinous Gayness, I say!!


14 Nov 2006, 12:38
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 66159
Location: Victoria BC
Post 
BEAST wrote:
Dale: "zekeyou, I've got that stuff I owe you...what's your address again?"
:lol: :lol:

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


14 Nov 2006, 12:40
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2004, 15:20
Posts: 13703
Location: Toronto, Canada
Post 
BEAST wrote:
Garth wrote:
BEAST wrote:
Fatal If Swallowed: "No, you don't have to pick that up....I've got another bar of soap right here."

Numen Wrath.: "MmmmMMMMmmMMMmmmMMmmmm....Vagina!"

Ryan Durkin: [Something with no spelling or grammar errors]

El Guapo: "Brothers Everywhere
Raise Your Hands Into The Air
We're Warriors, Warriors Of The World
Like Thunder From The Sky
Sworn To Fight And Die
We're Warriors Of The World"


Satan (to Mistress of Satan): "Is it mine?"

Ed: "Okay...I'll admit it....I lost."

zekeyou: "I love Dale! What a swell guy!"

Dale: "zekeyou, I've got that stuff I owe you...what's your address again?"

Firefarter: ".........."

Anti Nowhere Punk: "MmmMMmmmMMmmMmmm.....Cock!"


:lol: :lol: :lol: @ El Guapo & FireFarter!


Hehe, remember at Fistful Of Beaver at the Rancho Relaxo when we were singing that Manowar song then El Guapo smacked us and then threatened to smack both of us again if we do a Manoward sing-along again? :lol:



I don't remember ever getting smacked by El Guapo.....either I was really drunk or he hits like a girl.


Actually, I don't think he smacked you... he only smacked me because he's used to smacking me =P. But he warned us for next time! :evil:


14 Nov 2006, 12:43
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2004, 15:20
Posts: 13703
Location: Toronto, Canada
Post 
NoneSoVile wrote:
Garth wrote:
BEAST wrote:
Fatal If Swallowed: "No, you don't have to pick that up....I've got another bar of soap right here."

Numen Wrath.: "MmmmMMMMmmMMMmmmMMmmmm....Vagina!"

Ryan Durkin: [Something with no spelling or grammar errors]

El Guapo: "Brothers Everywhere
Raise Your Hands Into The Air
We're Warriors, Warriors Of The World
Like Thunder From The Sky
Sworn To Fight And Die
We're Warriors Of The World"


Satan (to Mistress of Satan): "Is it mine?"

Ed: "Okay...I'll admit it....I lost."

zekeyou: "I love Dale! What a swell guy!"

Dale: "zekeyou, I've got that stuff I owe you...what's your address again?"

Firefarter: ".........."

Anti Nowhere Punk: "MmmMMmmmMMmmMmmm.....Cock!"


:lol: :lol: :lol: @ El Guapo & FireFarter!


Hehe, remember at Fistful Of Beaver at the Rancho Relaxo when we were singing that Manowar song then El Guapo smacked us and then threatened to smack both of us again if we do a Manoward sing-along again? :lol:


Next time we see Kev we all have to join together for a rendition of Heart Of Steel. MAN-O-WARRIORS UNITE!!! :m: :m: :m:


'In news today:

Man, 31 caused a massacre at the local Metal Bar last night during a party because of his fellow friends singing along to Manowar and he couldn't take the "gayness" anymore. He tried hitting them all but apparently was only able to hit like a girl, so he then pulled out a gun and started shooting.


"Why oh why couldn't we have just quickly turned off the Manowar and quickly throw on some Obituary or some Suffocation?!" - One of the survivors at the Metal Bar.'


14 Nov 2006, 12:51
Profile
Metal Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2002, 18:08
Posts: 85588
Location: Querion Subsector
Post 
Satanic Miss wrote:
Fatal if swallowed - I love my Kawasaki.


Hmm, well before I had my Harley I had this very nice Kawi (if I might say so myself).. I'm not one of those brand loyaly guys, nice is nice.. :m:

Image

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Are you accusing Taco Bell of blatantly lying about something?


14 Nov 2006, 13:31
Profile
Metal Guru

Joined: 22 Aug 2004, 12:29
Posts: 17611
Post 
Thought of another one. :lol:

Lupinous Sanguine: "Call me Dancin' Pete."


14 Nov 2006, 13:55
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Mar 2006, 00:36
Posts: 20984
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
Post 
NSV: "Don't call him 'Dancin Pete' it really hurts his feelings."

_________________
my art

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!


14 Nov 2006, 13:56
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 66159
Location: Victoria BC
Post 
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have no idea where Dancin' Pete comes from but that's a hell of a nickname.

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


14 Nov 2006, 14:36
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Joined: 22 Aug 2004, 12:29
Posts: 17611
Post 
robofist wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have no idea where Dancin' Pete comes from but that's a hell of a nickname.


He works with the Sea Captain down by the pier. He dances for nickles.
He also looks like a miniature Krusty The Clown.


14 Nov 2006, 17:34
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 66159
Location: Victoria BC
Post 
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes! I remember it all now!

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


14 Nov 2006, 17:36
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Joined: 22 Aug 2004, 12:29
Posts: 17611
Post 
InfernalMachine: "I hate hanging out with drunk sweaty obnoxious metalheads, I'd rather go shopping with my girlfriends. "


14 Nov 2006, 17:56
Profile
Post 
satanic miss: I 've never mis-represented facts to get my own way


14 Nov 2006, 19:15
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2005, 12:00
Posts: 42266
Location: Toronto
Post 
METAL QUEEN wrote:
Satanic Miss: "Steak?!?! No thanks, I'm a vegeterian!"


:lol: :m:

METAL QUEEN - Darkthrone is strictly for posers and pussies.

_________________
Gortischia wrote:
My brain is fucking awesome. Why exactly are you so miserable? Were you raped by clowns or something? Do you need a hug from a mentally ill person?


15 Nov 2006, 03:32
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2005, 12:00
Posts: 42266
Location: Toronto
Post 
Fatal if swallowed wrote:
Satanic Miss wrote:
Fatal if swallowed - I love my Kawasaki.


Hmm, well before I had my Harley I had this very nice Kawi (if I might say so myself).. I'm not one of those brand loyaly guys, nice is nice.. :m:

Image


'twas a very purdy ride indeed :m:

I should have put "my Kawasaki Ninja" :roll:

_________________
Gortischia wrote:
My brain is fucking awesome. Why exactly are you so miserable? Were you raped by clowns or something? Do you need a hug from a mentally ill person?


15 Nov 2006, 03:37
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2005, 12:00
Posts: 42266
Location: Toronto
Post 
deceived wrote:
satanic miss: I 've never mis-represented facts to get my own way


deceived - I'm an anonymous coward hiding behind a computer.


:attn: Get a life, loser. Or if that's too much, grab some balls and reveal who you are.

_________________
Gortischia wrote:
My brain is fucking awesome. Why exactly are you so miserable? Were you raped by clowns or something? Do you need a hug from a mentally ill person?


15 Nov 2006, 03:39
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Feb 2004, 21:15
Posts: 9444
Location: Bass Jam
Post 
The New Cult King wrote:
Marko - You are a woman and I hold you in equal regard and respect what you say.


BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The New Cult King - Lynyrd Skynyrd ... fucking white trash. Enough with the 6 minunte solo!

Tristram - I LOVE MY JOB!

Arrakis - I've had this job for over a month.

_________________
SYMETARY
http://www.myspace.com/symetary

ADYTUM
http://www.myspace.com/adytumband


15 Nov 2006, 07:32
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2004, 18:45
Posts: 3537
Location: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell
Post 
Satanic Miss wrote:
deceived wrote:
satanic miss: I 've never mis-represented facts to get my own way


deceived - I'm an anonymous coward hiding behind a computer.


:attn: Get a life, loser. Or if that's too much, grab some balls and reveal who you are.


:o :o :scared: :scared:

_________________
Image


15 Nov 2006, 08:04
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2005, 08:00
Posts: 5350
Location: On a rock flying through space
Post 
Lynneaus: "Jagermeister & Dragonforce?......GAY!"


15 Nov 2006, 10:36
Profile YIM WWW
Post 
satanic miss: i hate having people look at me...i don't lie to people to get extra attention


15 Nov 2006, 11:13
Metal Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2002, 18:08
Posts: 85588
Location: Querion Subsector
Post 
Satanic Miss wrote:
'twas a very purdy ride indeed :m:

I should have put "my Kawasaki Ninja" :roll:


Thanks, and yeah don't expect to see me on a Ninja anytime soon.

I don't fit on those bikes! :lol:

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Are you accusing Taco Bell of blatantly lying about something?


15 Nov 2006, 11:31
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2006, 08:52
Posts: 1698
Location: London, Ont
Post 
deceived wrote:
satanic miss: i hate having people look at me...i don't lie to people to get extra attention
This guy is fucking fuuuunnny!


15 Nov 2006, 11:56
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Oct 2006, 07:35
Posts: 11945
Location: Sheffield Steel \m/
Post 
Fatal if swallowed wrote:
Satanic Miss wrote:
'twas a very purdy ride indeed :m:

I should have put "my Kawasaki Ninja" :roll:


Thanks, and yeah don't expect to see me on a Ninja anytime soon.

I don't fit on those bikes! :lol:


What? Don't you just adore the bright green?!

_________________
Heavy Metal Breakdown wrote:
I'd rather be listening to Manilla Road.



15 Nov 2006, 11:56
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 21 Mar 2004, 15:27
Posts: 15224
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Post 
deceived: <anything constructive, useful, intelligent>

_________________
Image

http://www.robotlordsoftokyo.com/


15 Nov 2006, 11:58
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Oct 2006, 07:35
Posts: 11945
Location: Sheffield Steel \m/
Post 
Deceived: I have a penis. And testicles.

_________________
Heavy Metal Breakdown wrote:
I'd rather be listening to Manilla Road.



15 Nov 2006, 12:03
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.