It is currently 17 Oct 2018, 16:45



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 the "damn, I kinda want that" thread 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 74658
Location: Ogdenville
Post the "damn, I kinda want that" thread
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is constantly looking at gear and daydreaming about eventually taking the plunge on various things.

What do you have your eye on lately? Maybe you'll buy it, maybe you won't, but let's drool over cool shit.

Right now this is what I've got my eye on;

https://brantfordmusic.com/collections/ ... r-sunburst

If I'm able to get it it sure won't be in the near future, but I eye-fuck the hell out of that thing every damn time I'm in to pay for my lessons.

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
Yeah, once you have AIDS you don't have to worry about AIDS anymore. Instead you have to worry about colds.


03 Sep 2018, 10:09
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 11:17
Posts: 11970
Location: Seattle
Post Re: the "damn, I kinda want that" thread
:lol: I just impulse bought a "damn, I kinda want that" guitar


Still REALLY want one of these:
Jackson PC1

Image



After seeing Nita Strauss on the Alice Cooper tour I checked out her signature guitar and they are really nice:

Image

_________________
Quote:
That's the greatest miracle of nature: Everything turns into fire with enough fury and kerosene!


03 Sep 2018, 10:49
Profile YIM
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 11:17
Posts: 11970
Location: Seattle
Post Re: the "damn, I kinda want that" thread
Exorcist wrote:

Right now this is what I've got my eye on;

https://brantfordmusic.com/collections/ ... r-sunburst

If I'm able to get it it sure won't be in the near future, but I eye-fuck the hell out of that thing every damn time I'm in to pay for my lessons.


That's a gorgeous instrument. Both Guitar Center and Sweetwater have them for $1049 US

_________________
Quote:
That's the greatest miracle of nature: Everything turns into fire with enough fury and kerosene!


03 Sep 2018, 11:49
Profile YIM
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009, 23:16
Posts: 28559
Location: hollywood upstairs medical college
Post Re: the "damn, I kinda want that" thread
my wishlist right now is essentially just an upgrade on my double pedals (ideally to longboards) and then add more cymbals and some DAW software to my e-kit. i've got enough acoustic gear that i'm not using right now :lol:

Image

Image

Image

Image


just bought a regular rubber e-cymbal, cause unlike all this shit its not gonna cost me 1000 bucks :lol:

_________________
Jotun wrote:
Hitler had an opinion

Malevolent_Croatian wrote:
half the time it feels like he's setting the mood to sell me a persian rug.


04 Sep 2018, 10:35
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2004, 08:29
Posts: 21737
Location: nj
Post Re: the "damn, I kinda want that" thread
i just need a double pedal and a new crash with boom.

_________________
did that butter churn just move? cause if it did.....


04 Sep 2018, 10:42
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 74658
Location: Ogdenville
Post Re: the "damn, I kinda want that" thread
alterofcain wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

Right now this is what I've got my eye on;

https://brantfordmusic.com/collections/ ... r-sunburst

If I'm able to get it it sure won't be in the near future, but I eye-fuck the hell out of that thing every damn time I'm in to pay for my lessons.


That's a gorgeous instrument. Both Guitar Center and Sweetwater have them for $1049 US


nice :m:

I was torn between the Original, Professional and Special but those Texas pickups on the Special sound fucking great. It's the exact kind of grit that I'm looking to get out of a Telecaster.

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
Yeah, once you have AIDS you don't have to worry about AIDS anymore. Instead you have to worry about colds.


06 Sep 2018, 18:51
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.