It is currently 17 Oct 2018, 16:46

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 The United States of America thread III 
Metal Guru

Post Re: The United States of America thread III
The point was his name isn't Hellraiser. It'd be like saying someone dressed up as Luke Skywalker was dressed as Star Wars. :)

As for that post, I should have said ' finally received a name by the person who created him only a few years ago.

26 Sep 2018, 21:29
Metal Guru

Everyone knows but thanks

----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsK7BL73vF0

And then be a reflection of their loss

26 Sep 2018, 21:36
Metal Guru

Well you didn't but now you do so maybe now everyone does.

26 Sep 2018, 21:52
Metal Guru

You just didn't get the comment is all.

26 Sep 2018, 22:18
Metal Guru

I guess there was subliminal message in 'guys who dress up as Hellraiser' lol.

Aaaaanyway moving on I should have known you'd take this too seriously when I was just being a geek. :lol:

26 Sep 2018, 22:37
Metal Guru

I think you're confused bruh.

27 Sep 2018, 09:04
Metal Guru

I would like to go on record to say very shortly taz will post glow(inly) about Kavanaugh and he will not mention the other testimony at all.
Do not take anything this man says seriously, ever.

27 Sep 2018, 21:34
Metal Guru

Lol. I was just watching the news and when posting this, you posted before me.

This Kavanaugh situation going down... I just saw some of the footage of them speaking at the supreme court. The chick accusing him of attempting to rape her back in high school sounded so, so fucking phony. It was like she was trying so hard to cry, with this pathetic fake whiny voice. Such bad acting.

He was a thousand times more convincing than her, and actually had real tears in his eyes and broke up when he brought up his daughter.

27 Sep 2018, 21:36
Metal Guru

I thought they were both credible. I lean more towards her for two reasons. 1) excluding the Democrats handling of the claims and presenting them in the 11th hour, she has divulged her story years back, prior to the current maelstrom. And 2) if Kavanaugh was truly innocent, call for an F.B.I investigation and give a polygraph
Doesn't matter though, he'll get confirmed.

27 Sep 2018, 21:42
Metal Guru

The fact that there is apparently records of her speaking to her shrink about it years ago or something is certainly incriminating.

27 Sep 2018, 22:12
Metal Guru

Nothing came of the circus today. Still comes down to he said she said.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.

27 Sep 2018, 23:24
Metal Guru

The American Bar Association, you know the one that gave Kavanaugh a gold seal of approval has now asked the committee to have the F.B.I to launch an investigation into the Kavanaugh accusations.
Can't wait for taz to call it a partisan move or some other nonsense.

28 Sep 2018, 00:28
Metal Guru

Rocky Dennis wrote:
The American Bar Association, you know the one that gave Kavanaugh a gold seal of approval has now asked the committee to have the F.B.I to launch an investigation into the Kavanaugh accusations.
Can't wait for taz to call it a partisan move or some other nonsense.

The bar is totally a libtard association now. /taz mode

President Bagel wrote:
Seriously, chill out, everypony. It's not everyone else's fault you're still using a 14.4k modem.

28 Sep 2018, 01:27
Metal Guru

she was far more convincing. he certainly showed he doesn't have the temperment for the job. i love how she's supposedly a pawn of the dems. they're so good they convinced her to tell her shrink about it 10 years ago so that they'd have the goods now.

republicans are a scourge.

28 Sep 2018, 04:31
Metal Guru

Blasphomet wrote:

This Kavanaugh situation going down... I just saw some of the footage of them speaking at the supreme court. The chick accusing him of attempting to rape her back in high school sounded so, so fucking phony. It was like she was trying so hard to cry, with this pathetic fake whiny voice. Such bad acting.

He was a thousand times more convincing than her, and actually had real tears in his eyes and broke up when he brought up his daughter.

it's interesting how opinions can differ so wildly. Prior to yesterday, I assumed her story was just that: a story. But I found her so convincing that the seeds of doubt have been sown.
And I found Kav to be an arrogant, whiney d*ck, pure and simple. Really immature...

but, at the end of the day, we have no way to know who's telling the truth.

28 Sep 2018, 07:54
Metal Guru

i'm glad i've heard nothing but casual references to this shit show

Malevolent_Croatian wrote:
half the time it feels like he's setting the mood to sell me a persian rug.

28 Sep 2018, 09:08
Metal Guru

An important foundation of the justice system is that it presumes innocence of the accused until corroborating evidence says otherwise.

Bottom line is that no matter what anyone's feelings of the matter are, there really is no corroborating evidence to show he is guilty of what he is being blamed for.

28 Sep 2018, 09:29
Metal Guru

besides, all the women who've accused trump and roy moore were all lying too. the ones that accused al franken and bill clinton? paragons of truth. :rolleyes:

28 Sep 2018, 09:59
Metal Guru

I think people just need to shut the fuck up about other people's moral character and stick to criticizing how they do their jobs.

28 Sep 2018, 10:46
Metal Guru

Blackjebus wrote:
I think people just need to shut the fuck up about other people's moral character and stick to criticizing how they do their jobs.

I think that criticizing a rapist is perfectly fair play. The problem is, as you said, there is no evidence to back up the claims in this case. I wouldn't withdraw his nomination, but he is going to have this stink on him until he dies regardless.

28 Sep 2018, 10:51
Metal Guru

SoundMaster wrote:
Blasphomet wrote:

it's interesting how opinions can differ so wildly. Prior to yesterday, I assumed her story was just that: a story. But I found her so convincing that the seeds of doubt have been sown.
And I found Kav to be an arrogant, whiney d*ck, pure and simple. Really immature...

I have no horse in this race at all. I could really care less who's telling the truth or not. I will never do anything but condemn rapists and sexual assault. I am basing by opinion on what I saw, and the reactions of people. I thought she sounded like she was faking, trying to cry and failing at pretend crying. I thought he was an arrogant dick for sure but far more convincing in being so. Kind of weird.

A sad state this is really. This should have been dealt with when they were 17 or whatever the fuck. But I guess that's easier said than done.

Also, you're allowed to type the word 'dick' in full on the braveboard. :)

28 Sep 2018, 11:07
Metal Guru

Exorcist wrote:
Blackjebus wrote:

I think that criticizing a rapist is perfectly fair play. The problem is, as you said, there is no evidence to back up the claims in this case. I wouldn't withdraw his nomination, but he is going to have this stink on him until he dies regardless.

spot on.

28 Sep 2018, 12:39
Metal Guru

Blasphomet wrote:
SoundMaster wrote:
Blasphomet wrote:

Also, you're allowed to type the word 'dick' in full on the braveboard. :)

Noted! lol

28 Sep 2018, 12:39
Metal Guru

Blasphomet wrote:
This should have been dealt with when they were 17 or whatever the fuck. But I guess that's easier said than done.

That's an important point, too. I mean, if someone's life can be destroyed by unprovable allegations about how he tried to get sex when he was 17, then the future and livelihood of every 17 year old boy is in serious danger. And, hell, not a single one of us is out of the woods either.

28 Sep 2018, 12:54
Metal Guru

Go to https://iview.abc.net.au/show/planet-america and play the Set 28th episode, jump to 31:20 and watch the segment on the trade war tariffs and just how well it's helping America.

Alibaba is pulling out of the US, 1 million promised jobs gone.

$6.92bn tariffs in March.
$12.5bn tariffs in July.
$50bn tariffs in Sept/Dec.
$69.4bn total cost to Americans for just this year.

That's $2.2bn more than Obamacare taxes. The US had to get rid of Obamacare due to cost, but has already blown past that amount by over $2bn in just 9 months of tariffs, with more on the way. The next round of tariffs will push the cost to consumers beyond Trump's corporate tax cuts, but I won't comment on how poorly those are doing for the economy because I've already beaten that horse enough.

Making America great again, one giant leap backwards at a time. GDP is going to hit the shitter as a result too, up to a full 1% next year alone.

"My soul music isn't a style, genre or niche. It's music that is genuine. It's a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it's a harrowing vocal, it's feedback, it's an anthem, it's a love song, it's anarchy."

28 Sep 2018, 17:48
Profile ICQ
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next