It is currently 16 Oct 2018, 19:04

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 27  Next
 The United States of America thread III 
Metal Guru

Post Re: The United States of America thread III
xdisciplex wrote:
The Hammond's, who were the triggers for the Bundy stand off a few years ago, have been pardoned by Trump.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/10/poli ... index.html

Quote:
"The jury convicted both of the Hammonds of using fire to destroy federal property for a 2001 arson known as the Hardie-Hammond fire, located in the Steens Mountain Cooperative Management and Protection Area," Department of Justice said in a statement in January 2016.

The perceived unjust sentence for the Hammonds inspired Ammon Bundy to lead an armed standoff in early 2016, when a group of armed men broke into the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon.

Funny how these folks are being treated compared to the North Dakota pipeline protestors trying to protect their land and way of life. :duh:

And if my comment was in any doubt, this should clear the air quite comprehensively. https://thinkprogress.org/native-americ ... 10ca5f2d7/

Quote:
four years and nine months in federal prison for one count of civil disorder and one count of possession of a firearm and ammunition by a felon.

:stupider:

But hey, at least Trump is an honest President and speaks the truth bluntly, doesn't hide behind lies or anything and calls out that bloody dishonest media.

Quote:
Since Trump’s inauguration speech on Jan. 20, 2017, we’ve fact-checked every word Trump has spoken or tweeted since his inauguration speech on Jan. 20, 2017. Up until July 1, 2018, the end date for the analysis, we had counted 1,929 false claims.

There’s a lot of dishonesty: Of all the words Trump said and tweeted as president as of July 1, 5.1 per cent were part of a false claim. Expressed differently: Trump uttered a false word every 19.4 words.

Trump’s dishonesty density is increasing: The issue isn’t just that he’s talking more these days. It’s that what he’s saying is less truthful.

In weeks that started in 2017, 3.8 per cent of Trump’s words were part of a false claim. In 2018, it’s 7.3 per cent. Expressed differently: in 2017, Trump said about 26 words for every one false word. In 2018, it’s down to about 14 words per one false word.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/anal ... shows.html

"My soul music isn't a style, genre or niche. It's music that is genuine. It's a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it's a harrowing vocal, it's feedback, it's an anthem, it's a love song, it's anarchy."

14 Jul 2018, 03:27
Profile ICQ
Headbanger

phencyclidine wrote:
WhPlague wrote:
12 Russians indicted in Mueller investigation

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/politics ... index.html

i know i can't wait to see don jr's email correspondance with them. adoption was a big concern.

Just a quick refresher that Mitch McConnel threatened to publicly accuse Obama of electioneering after trying to put together a bi-partisan statement on the matter and publicizing the IC's findings.

If only for the sake of putting paid to the lie that Obama should have done something more, and that "if there was any evidence, Trump wouldn't be president".

14 Jul 2018, 13:08
Metal Guru

xdisciplex wrote:
Funny how these folks are being treated compared to the North Dakota pipeline protestors trying to protect their land and way of life. :duh:

And if my comment was in any doubt, this should clear the air quite comprehensively. https://thinkprogress.org/native-americ ... 10ca5f2d7/

Quote:
four years and nine months in federal prison for one count of civil disorder and one count of possession of a firearm and ammunition by a felon.

In fact, the government hired actual mercenaries to infiltrate those camps, plant weapons on the protestors, and incite violence to initiate a violent crackdown.

You think Trump is going to pardon any of the native guys for standing up for their rights ? Nope. These guys will be treated like terrorists, while the actual militia terrorist movement has been handed everything they want and more. Might as well erect a statue to Timothy McVeigh; quarter century later and they've won.

Last edited by verbalsniper on 14 Jul 2018, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.

14 Jul 2018, 15:31
Metal Guru

WhPlague wrote:
12 Russians indicted in Mueller investigation

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/politics ... index.html

Quote:
"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime," Rosenstein said at a news conference. "There is no allegation that the conspiracy altered the vote count or changed any election result."

Meh.

If they were US citizens they'd be called whistleblowers.

And then be a reflection of their loss

14 Jul 2018, 17:52
Metal Guru

verbalsniper wrote:
xdisciplex wrote:

Quote:

In fact, the government hired actual mercenaries to infiltrate those camps, plant weapons on the protestors, and incite violence to initiate a violent crackdown.

You think Trump is going to pardon any of the native guys for standing up for their rights ? Nope. These guys will be treated like terrorists, while the actual militia terrorist movement has been handed everything they want and more. Might as well erect a statue to Timothy McVeigh; quarter century later and they've won.

America has crossed the Rubicon. :(

14 Jul 2018, 21:05
Metal Guru

On journos:

https://i.imgur.com/ITJUXpd.jpg

And then be a reflection of their loss

15 Jul 2018, 17:24
Metal Guru

Trump takes another shit on the EU. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-16/t ... rs/9996454

And trade wars are hurting the farmers Trump promised to help. Let me help you by hurting you and costing you millions. If he plays it right he may be able to bankrupt middle American farmers and agri-business companies can just swoop in for pennies on the dollar and take control of the food chain in the US. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-15/d ... na/9994496

"My soul music isn't a style, genre or niche. It's music that is genuine. It's a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it's a harrowing vocal, it's feedback, it's an anthem, it's a love song, it's anarchy."

15 Jul 2018, 19:57
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

xdisciplex wrote:
Trump takes another shit on the EU. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-16/t ... rs/9996454

Let's hope the EU takes Trump at his word and begins treating the US as an adversary as well, building their own ability to project power while systematically deleting the US military presence in Europe.

Because if all they do is whinge and fret over the loss of bullshit like "special relationships" and "western values" and "Atlanticism", then they will just end up more subject to American abuse. Basically, Trump (with blessing of the American right) is "negging" Europe.

16 Jul 2018, 00:36
Metal Guru

Awww damn, even more evidence the Trump tax cuts are doing NOTHING for the people they were promised to help, as wages are still falling. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-ta ... 07820.html

But c'mon, tell us how it was a win for the average American! :lol:

16 Jul 2018, 07:16
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

xdisciplex wrote:
xdisciplex wrote:
The Hammond's, who were the triggers for the Bundy stand off a few years ago, have been pardoned by Trump.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/10/poli ... index.html

Quote:
"The jury convicted both of the Hammonds of using fire to destroy federal property for a 2001 arson known as the Hardie-Hammond fire, located in the Steens Mountain Cooperative Management and Protection Area," Department of Justice said in a statement in January 2016.

The perceived unjust sentence for the Hammonds inspired Ammon Bundy to lead an armed standoff in early 2016, when a group of armed men broke into the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon.

Quote:

sounds pretty reasonable to me

Malevolent_Croatian wrote:
half the time it feels like he's setting the mood to sell me a persian rug.

16 Jul 2018, 12:05
Metal Guru

Quote:
Pence family's failed gas stations are now contaminated sites costing taxpayers over $20M

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-pence-family-failed-gas-stations-taxpayers-20180715-story.html

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/396988-indiana-has-spent-over-20-million-on-cleanup-of-failed-pence-family

16 Jul 2018, 12:43
Metal Guru

quite a presser over there in finland. real-time treason! :stupider:

16 Jul 2018, 15:39
Metal Guru

phencyclidine wrote:
quite a presser over there in finland. real-time treason! :stupider:

I'm going to break my "no news after I get home" rule to catch up on this shit :roll:

16 Jul 2018, 16:45
Metal Guru

Ben Shapiro (a conservative who endorsed Ted Cruz) gives a very nuanced and concise appraisal of the Putin situation.
I like his views on Trump. He doesn't have the left-wing trump hysteria, but isn't a Trump voter and isn't afraid to criticize his mistakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v6BpZ49Jdw

16 Jul 2018, 18:21
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

Trump made the USA look like a bunch of pussy push overs today.

16 Jul 2018, 20:02
Metal Guru

Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Solar System, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
The Trump supporters of the board certainly seem to be quiet.

I hope they continue telling us there was no evidence of Russian interference in the election too.

Website My book Twitter Instagrim

Image Image
Metal_King wrote:
Sorry, I don't have a shit fetish.

17 Jul 2018, 06:11
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Every time you chase them away with facts and irrefutable proof of something, they disappear until the thread has moved on to something else. taz has yet to provide any substance to claims tax cuts were worthwhile and jebus continually fails to provide any evidence of anything at all.

17 Jul 2018, 07:34
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

OptionalPlayer wrote:
The Trump supporters of the board certainly seem to be quiet.

I hope they continue telling us there was no evidence of Russian interference in the election too.

come back here full time if you feel like participating

17 Jul 2018, 08:54
Metal Guru

xdisciplex wrote:
Every time you chase them away with facts and irrefutable proof of something, they disappear until the thread has moved on to something else. taz has yet to provide any substance to claims tax cuts were worthwhile and jebus continually fails to provide any evidence of anything at all.

taz exists only to regurgitate muffled conservative talking points while gargling reagan's fossilized balls. no ounce of attention should be paid to anything he says at any point of time ever.

17 Jul 2018, 08:58
Metal Guru

he likes stephen king, that's cool. king would probably kick him in the balls though.

17 Jul 2018, 10:04
Metal Guru

Lol Trump getting destroyed by everyone. :lol:

Pure gold. He is Putin's bottom. What a goof.

Jebus must be skiing or something. Taz is picketing an abortion clinic.

17 Jul 2018, 10:56
Metal Guru

Blasphomet wrote:
Give it a googy.

17 Jul 2018, 11:59
Profile ICQ WWW
Metal Guru

17 Jul 2018, 15:39
Metal Guru

Hey Jerry

17 Jul 2018, 15:51
Metal Guru

Ugh.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.

17 Jul 2018, 16:40
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 27  Next