It is currently 21 Oct 2018, 06:28

HATE THREAD - GENERAL THINGS, ESPECIALLY SPEEDING TICKETS 
Metal Guru

Post HATE THREAD - GENERAL THINGS, ESPECIALLY SPEEDING TICKETS

Place all the generic things you hate in this thread... AND CURSE THEM VEHEMENTLY !

14 Jun 2018, 12:42
Metal Guru

Post Re: HATE THREAD - GENERAL THINGS, ESPECIALLY SPEEDING TICKETS
I got another speeding ticket last night. :mad:

Serve's me right for trying to get home on time, in light traffic with perfect visibility ? :?

14 Jun 2018, 12:43
Metal Guru

Head cold. Sinus congestion. Sucks.

Blasphomet wrote:
Give it a googy.

14 Jun 2018, 13:13
Profile ICQ WWW
Metal Guru

supposed to be offloading tasks to new co-worker / bosses keep asking me why i am not doing so sooner as i am taking on new tasks they want me focusing on, because he fucks up anything i give him no matter how simple which means i have to - train him - review his work - correct his work - re-train him - hope he does it right the next time otherwise - repeat which takes significantly longer than doing shit myself and at least its done once and properly.

Malevolent_Croatian wrote:
half the time it feels like he's setting the mood to sell me a persian rug.

'Shall He Hate Even In Death'.

14 Jun 2018, 13:17
Metal Guru

Rook wrote:
supposed to be offloading tasks to new co-worker / bosses keep asking me why i am not doing so sooner as i am taking on new tasks they want me focusing on, because he fucks up anything i give him no matter how simple which means i have to - train him - review his work - correct his work - re-train him - hope he does it right the next time otherwise - repeat which takes significantly longer than doing shit myself and at least its done once and properly.

Tell your boss. Tell it like you told it to us. Maybe the new recruit is just no good.

14 Jun 2018, 14:04
Metal Guru

verbalsniper wrote:
get home on time

Leave earlier. :)

15 Jun 2018, 11:28
Metal Guru

Getting abusive customers at work.

Luckily, most of them are good enough. But the bad ones can ruin your day sometimes.

15 Jun 2018, 20:19
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Required Fields wrote:

Luckily, most of them are good enough. But the bad ones can ruin your day sometimes.

Roundhouse their asses Fields!

15 Jun 2018, 20:28
Metal Guru

Required Fields wrote:

I'm a long time software developer at a small software company... the most senior employee.

Most of our clients are cool as fuck and I know them personally. They know us and know what we bring to the table.

But I'm having a hell of a hard time with one of them at the moment, a relatively new client. Completely dishonest, capricious, incompetent. Causing a friction with my own boss at the moment because I constantly have to rework my stuff to work around their mistakes, and he's way too nice to them. I'm pressuring him to show these fucking assholes who has leverage.

Now I'm just an employee and I do not know the ramifications of the contract between my boss and these idiots, but I veer on the side of cutting our losses before it's too late because it might just get worse.

"He should just fire your ass" you might respond.

Sure. I'm friends with all of his big clients. I'll just ride quietly into the sunset. Right.

I love this job, but clients like these don't make it easy or enjoyable. :(

05 Jul 2018, 20:30
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

verbalsniper wrote:
Rook wrote:

Tell your boss. Tell it like you told it to us. Maybe the new recruit is just no good.

Have someone like that in my office. She can still barely use a fucking computer, let alone do anything else. She had re-training one year into her employment. Now two years in, she still has to ask questions on how to fucking print and transfer calls.

President Bagel wrote:
Seriously, chill out, everypony. It's not everyone else's fault you're still using a 14.4k modem.

08 Jul 2018, 21:21
Metal King

I hate it when mothers use their children's trusts as a slush fund because grandpa made the mistake of appointing her as executor when he kicked the bucket.

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.

11 Jul 2018, 19:25
Metal Guru

I hate beards and any/all facial hair.

12 Jul 2018, 14:49
Metal Guru

SoundMaster wrote:

Tickles? :) :) :)

12 Jul 2018, 14:54
Metal Guru

DapperDan wrote:
SoundMaster wrote:

Especially in the anus.

Blasphomet wrote:
Give it a googy.

12 Jul 2018, 14:54
Profile ICQ WWW
Metal Guru

Metal_King wrote:
I hate it when mothers use their children's trusts as a slush fund because grandpa made the mistake of appointing her as executor when he kicked the bucket.

I think I'm behind on updates, but when are your boys adults again? I know not much can be done about her idiotic spending of the funds, but the sooner you're done with her, the better.

Blasphomet wrote:
Give it a googy.

12 Jul 2018, 14:55
Profile ICQ WWW
Metal Guru

DapperDan wrote:
SoundMaster wrote:

LOL
nah, it just looks dumb.

12 Jul 2018, 15:06
Metal King

Clad In Shadows wrote:
Metal_King wrote:

I think I'm behind on updates, but when are your boys adults again? I know not much can be done about her idiotic spending of the funds, but the sooner you're done with her, the better.

Matt is now 18 and Josh is 15.
I have 3 more years of support payments. And it gets worse. I sued her on behalf of the boys because they were minors. Child support services is on my ass and I have paid divorce lawyers and I have paid a trust lawyer. I can't afford a new vehicle.

Tomorrow, I have an appointment with the court appointed executor for the boys' trust. Yes, she will be there with her lawyer. The court appointed executor is going to explain how Matt's tuition and dorm fees are going to be paid. I Can no longer afford my lawyer, so now I go in alone. The lawyer did tell me that the executor will push me to try to pay for a percentage of Matt's tuition and board. He told me there is no law that says you have to pay 1 cent.

By the way, Matt is attending UNLV and has declared mechanical engineering as his major.

The boys have also been invited to this meeting. My lawyer has already told me that this executor will try to intimidate to get me to pay. I will have no choice but to push back and tell this person that my dead father-in-law vowed to me that Matt's education and expenses have been taken care of 100%...as has Josh in 3 years.

I will put the intimidation right back on the appointee that I demand that he follow grandpa's posthumous wishes.

Great life huh?

Exorcist wrote:

12 Jul 2018, 15:32
Metal Guru

at least the trust exists at all even if you have to fight for your boys to have access to it as intended. you could just be stuck in this hell and in a worse position having to pay for their school yourself or worse not allow them to pursue the academic choices they want because there's no $$$

12 Jul 2018, 16:30
Metal Guru

I thought that fucking she-devil spent all their trust funds on buying out property or something.

12 Jul 2018, 22:37
Metal King

Blasphomet wrote:
I thought that fucking she-devil spent all their trust funds on buying out property or something.

She did. Then, I found out and sued her. When it was all said and done....out of the 1.4 million dollar trust fund, 670K was left. Judge removed her temporarily as executor and appointed a 3rd party executor. She is to pay the trust back by November 2020. They picked this date because that is when Josh turns 18. The properties that she paid off are to be sold and that money needs to be put back into the trust.

This is what is supposed to happen. This is the courts decision. She is still fighting to be executor again....ya know...because she is a loving and supportive mother.

Exorcist wrote:

12 Jul 2018, 22:51
Metal Guru

Well all that is good news then. What a fucking dumbass.

12 Jul 2018, 23:37
Metal Guru

Metal_King wrote:
Blasphomet wrote:

She did. Then, I found out and sued her. When it was all said and done....out of the 1.4 million dollar trust fund, 670K was left. Judge removed her temporarily as executor and appointed a 3rd party executor. She is to pay the trust back by November 2020. They picked this date because that is when Josh turns 18. The properties that she paid off are to be sold and that money needs to be put back into the trust.

This is what is supposed to happen. This is the courts decision. She is still fighting to be executor again....ya know...because she is a loving and supportive mother.

That's awesome. Hopefully the courts uphold this.

13 Jul 2018, 09:01
Metal Guru

Metal_King wrote:
Blasphomet wrote:

Does she have a leg to stand on?

Blasphomet wrote:
Give it a googy.

13 Jul 2018, 09:10
Profile ICQ WWW
Metal Guru

Clad In Shadows wrote:
Metal_King wrote:
Blasphomet wrote:

sounds more like she flies around on a broom

13 Jul 2018, 09:44
Metal Guru

Rook wrote:
Clad In Shadows wrote:
Metal_King wrote:
Blasphomet wrote:

sounds more like she flies around on a broom

Does she have a broom to sit on?

Blasphomet wrote:
Give it a googy.

13 Jul 2018, 09:47
Profile ICQ WWW