It is currently 23 Jan 2018, 22:13



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition 

What will happen in 2018?
1) Merkel won't be able to form a new government, Germany will have to vote again 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
2) Merkel will form a new government 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
3) Berlusconi will make a comeback 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4) Italy will leave the EU or at least the € 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
5) Visegrad countries will break away even more from the EU 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
6) Visegrad countries will have "colour revolutions" 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
7) €uro will collapse, big financial crisis 15%  15%  [ 3 ]
8 ) Economy will be fine 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
9) Refugee crisis gets worse 30%  30%  [ 6 ]
10) Ukraine crisis will get worse again 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
11) Nato will have war with Russia 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
12) EU-Russia relations will be better 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
13) Catalonia situation will get worse 15%  15%  [ 3 ]
14) Hard Brexit 10%  10%  [ 2 ]
15) Soft Brexit 5%  5%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 20

 What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2005, 15:09
Posts: 12463
Post What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition
What will happen in 2018?


06 Jan 2018, 05:49
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 01 Nov 2009, 22:51
Posts: 18264
Location: Austin, TX
Post Re: What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition
More buttsecks

_________________
Rook wrote:
poop


06 Jan 2018, 08:03
Profile
Metal Guru

Joined: 15 Feb 2009, 12:59
Posts: 1765
Post Re: What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition
2 9 and 14.

_________________
"They told us our Gods would outlive us, but they lied."
- Nick Cave


06 Jan 2018, 09:36
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2005, 19:44
Posts: 10750
Location: Penalty Box
Post Re: What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition
Russia invades Germany. Domsen....will be exactly the same but with RT and Sputnik links instead.


06 Jan 2018, 15:10
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Dec 2006, 16:03
Posts: 11962
Post Re: What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition
7, 9, 12. That is only if Britain does a hard brexit, which May may have to do in order to appease the wolves in her own party

_________________
"It's not enough that I should succeed... others should fail." - Anonymous


06 Jan 2018, 17:43
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2005, 15:09
Posts: 12463
Post Re: What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition
Svarog wrote:
7, 9, 12. That is only if Britain does a hard brexit, which May may have to do in order to appease the wolves in her own party


12? really?


06 Jan 2018, 19:14
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2005, 15:09
Posts: 12463
Post Re: What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition
Rottenrocker wrote:
Russia invades Germany. Domsen....will be exactly the same but with RT and Sputnik links instead.


Wasn't an option to choose.


07 Jan 2018, 09:43
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2004, 15:51
Posts: 61839
Post Re: What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition
Refugee crisis won't get worse. The Syrian war is over and Trump isn't interested in pulling NATO into a new conflict to justify another influx.

The Euro will trod along and the EU will quietly stop hassling the Visegrad countries to take in more refugees because of the above.

Europe will spend this year cleaning up the mess it made over the last three, largely.

_________________
Now he frolics to alleviate the existential ennui that comes for us all.


07 Jan 2018, 12:26
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2005, 19:44
Posts: 10750
Location: Penalty Box
Post Re: What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition
Domsen wrote:
Rottenrocker wrote:
Russia invades Germany. Domsen....will be exactly the same but with RT and Sputnik links instead.


Wasn't an option to choose.


Much like the upcoming Russian election!


07 Jan 2018, 17:59
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2007, 16:12
Posts: 37813
Location: Canada's Pacific Charnel Pit
Post Re: What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition
9, 10, 13.

The "refugee" (migrant) crisis will go on because Europe does not have survival on its domestic agenda, and does not have the guts to oppose the US/NATO agenda of seeding destructive chaos all around Europe's edges. They will talk of solutions, but it's all a lot of hot air.

Speaking of which, the Ukraine situation will get worse, and possibly spread to Belarus. And Canada will still shamefully be on the wrong side of this issue.

And Spain's situation with Catalonia will continue to suck, because again, the nations of Europe do not seem able to muster the will to survive, and that means they will offer some bullshit "mediation", which amounts to abandoning Spain.

_________________
"The truth is unpleasant and therefore unpopular."


08 Jan 2018, 14:52
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2005, 15:09
Posts: 12463
Post Re: What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition
verbalsniper wrote:
9, 10, 13.

The "refugee" (migrant) crisis will go on because Europe does not have survival on its domestic agenda, and does not have the guts to oppose the US/NATO agenda of seeding destructive chaos all around Europe's edges. They will talk of solutions, but it's all a lot of hot air.

Speaking of which, the Ukraine situation will get worse, and possibly spread to Belarus. And Canada will still shamefully be on the wrong side of this issue.

And Spain's situation with Catalonia will continue to suck, because again, the nations of Europe do not seem able to muster the will to survive, and that means they will offer some bullshit "mediation", which amounts to abandoning Spain.



I voted the same, but I wanna add that I see hard financial turbulances in the West this year.


10 Jan 2018, 17:36
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2005, 15:09
Posts: 12463
Post Re: What will happen in 2018 Europe Edition
Rottenrocker wrote:
Russia invades Germany.


Will it look like this when the russians are coming? :)

Image


11 Jan 2018, 08:33
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.