It is currently 24 Jan 2018, 00:50

What were the Boyles /Coleman's really doing in Afghanistan? 
MetalHead

Post What were the Boyles /Coleman's really doing in Afghanistan?
I'm sure you have all heard of the Boyle / Coleman family that was captured by the Taliban's in Afghanistan and held hostage for over 5 years. Mrs. Coleman was 7 months prego at the time. Why the hell would they really want to visit one of the biggest and most dangerous shitholes in this messed up world?

Also, Mr. Boyle was married to that creep terrorist Omar Khadr's sister who is still and probally always will be a full blown terrorist! Coincidence? :stupider:

I found this neat article by Mcleans magazine about the Boyles / Colmans:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

"Boyle's associations with the family led some U.S. intelligence officials to speculate that the visit to Afghanistan may have been part of a larger effort to link up with Taliban-affiliated militants. "I can't say that [he was ever al-Qaida]," said one former U.S. intelligence official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive information. "He was never a fighter on the battlefield. But my belief is that he clearly was interested in getting into it."

Authorities denied that Boyle had any ties to terror.

Edited to add Boyle alongside Coleman's name as they both don't go by Coleman even tho they are married. Interesting- a couple hrs after I made this post the news announced that Mr Boyle faces 15 serious charges that he allegedly committed AFTER :o his return to Canada! Also, just 5 days after having a personal meeting with Justin Trudeau! More on this here:

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/201 ... ttawa.html

Last edited by witchmark666 on 04 Jan 2018, 12:26, edited 1 time in total.

02 Jan 2018, 19:27
Metal Guru

Post Re: What were the Colman's really doing in Afghanistan?
Colmans mustard is delicious.

02 Jan 2018, 19:30
Metal Guru

Post Re: What were the Coleman's really doing in Afghanistan?
who?

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.

02 Jan 2018, 19:57
Metal Guru

02 Jan 2018, 20:12
Metal Guru

What I want to know is, what were the Beverly Hillbillies REALLY doing in Beverly Hills. :up2:

02 Jan 2018, 22:09
Metal Guru

Post Re: What were the Colman's really doing in Afghanistan?
Rocky Dennis wrote:
Colmans mustard is delicious.

Yes

Burst Command Til War wrote:
You are never allowed in my house.

02 Jan 2018, 22:14
Profile ICQ WWW
Metal Guru

I'm still fuming at Khadr's payout. Don't even get me started.

And yes, this Coleman idiot can go die in a fire too

02 Jan 2018, 22:22
Metal Guru

Who doesn't wish they could go backpacking in Afghanistan back in 2012?

03 Jan 2018, 00:01
Metal Guru

Blackjebus wrote:

Afghanistan is so 2012. North Korea's where it's at now! #northkoreacrosscountrybackpacking

Also, I'm reporting OP's relentless abuse of apostrophes to whatever relevant UN agency deals with these things.

03 Jan 2018, 10:15
Metal Guru

Blackjebus wrote:

Almost the same reaction I had, except I thought of thermoses.

03 Jan 2018, 10:34
MetalHead

Svarog wrote:
I'm still fuming at Khadr's payout. Don't even get me started.

And yes, this Coleman idiot can go die in a fire too

Yes, me also. In a fucked up way it could encourage idiots to go to Afghan and become jihads. The correct answer is a bullet costs 50 cents so it wouldn't cost much to get rid of Khadr ;)

The fact that Coleman was married to Khadr's terrorist sister.. :mad:

Why the fuck does Trudeau sympathize with terrorists?

04 Jan 2018, 12:29
MetalHead

Post Re: What were the Boyles /Coleman's really doing in Afghanistan?
Thanks to Trudeau Librecons, the public still knows NOTHING about this most bizarre story of the year and I would also suggest that the PM knows monumentally MORE about this story than his handlers allow him to let up.
A GAG ORDER therefore is to protect the PM, not the victims.

So Boyle was married to convicted terrorist Omar Khadr's sister when Khadr was held in the US and being prepped to be shipped to Canada.

He suddenly decides to go hiking in nomadic Afghanistan, halfway across the world, taking his second (American) pregnant wife for the added thrill, where he claims he was held hostage for 5 years, and then magically surfaced (with THREE kids) just after Khadr was forgiven, with a $10.5 million apology money.

WHO breeds kids while being held hostage, anyway?

So is it possible that he deliberately took his "American" wife to Afghanistan and offered her as hostage to the taliban in return for Khadr's release?

There is clearly monumentally MORE that we DON'T KNOW as compared with what we do.

04 Jan 2018, 13:47
Metal Guru

I have to admit... when I first heard this story a month or so ago... it was baffling... totally fucked.

04 Jan 2018, 13:58
MetalHead

Trudeau is doing what he can to facilitate Islam in Canada because he converted. Google "Trudeau in Mosque”. You will see pictures of him in white linen robes as he recited the "shahada” the Islamic oath of faith: "There is one god. Allah is god. Muhammad is the prophet of god." The shahada is very essence of Islam as taking Mass is to Catholics. The shahada is the white script on the black flag of ISIS; members of which he is eagerly bringing to Canada. He has embraced his new religion with zeal but he knows he has to keep his new religion a secret ( and Canada's leftist media plainly refuses to investigate). This "feminist prime minister" has no qualms attending social events and performing religion rites that bar women. He clearly believes he is riding the wave of the future: Islamic hegemony and Muslim supremacy.

04 Jan 2018, 13:59
Metal Guru

Blackjebus wrote:

:)

05 Jan 2018, 08:21
Metal Guru

They were gittin on dat good KUSH :smokin:

05 Jan 2018, 13:20
Profile WWW
MetalHead

“I love research,” Boyle said in 2009 in an interview with the Globe and Mail after his marriage was revealed. “Anything related to terrorism on Wikipedia, I wrote, pretty much.”
-Joshua Boyle

The Post has discovered that as a Wikipedia editor, Boyle made 809 edits to the online entry on Omar Khadr, Zaynab’s brother, and 377 to Ahmed Said Khadr, Zaynab’s father, his two most active page edits.

His third most active interest was Charles Whitman, an American mass murderer known as the “Texas Tower Sniper” and his fourth the Wikipedia entry on Ahnenerbe, a Nazi Germany project to research the history of the Aryan race.

In 2008, Boyle also uploaded personal photos of the Khadr family to Wikipedia.

Source :http://nationalpost.com/feature/joshua-boyle

Like i've mentioned before- a bullet only costs around 50 cents. This Boyle guy is a fuckin danger to our country as well as Justine Trudeau. :mad:

09 Jan 2018, 15:18
MetalHead

A interesting article on Boyle, the Columnist is dead on in many of her points!

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/star-co ... sense.html

Boyle, a journalism graduate, seems to thrive on the edges of reporting and self-aggrandizing, spooning out interviews since the couple’s return to Canada with three young children born in captivity. He picks the journalists who will receive his words and, from what I can tell, he sets the interview parameters. Though some of his media overtures have been puzzling. On Friday, Sun columnist Candice Malcolm — hardly a sympathetic sounding board, that paper — revealed Boyle had been in contact in a series of email exchanges, between Oct. 28 and Dec. 20, in which he excoriated his captors. “My problem with the Haqqani Network pre-date my capture,” he wrote, as reported by Malcolm, insisting the terrorist group is not composed of devout Islamists. “It’s not about ideology for the HN, they’re just ghetto trash gangbangers, drug dealers, carjackers who realize they can throw on a black turban, memorise (sic) the Qu’ran . . . .

“They’re just religious hypocrites, criminal miscreants and warmongers.”

Boyle added — and he’d alluded to this in other interviews — that the network had tried to recruit him, offering a position in their organization. On four occasions, said Boyle, he’d rejected the overture.

Boyle has said he wants the Haqqani thugs brought before the International Criminal Court — as if — for, among other atrocities, ordering “the murder of my infant daughter” by spiking his wife’s food with massive doses of estrogen, triggering a spontaneous abortion. In an unusual move, a Taliban spokesperson issued a statement flatly denying the accusation, claiming Coleman had suffered a miscarriage.

Well, we can hardly take anything the Haqqani say on faith. But the outfit is not known for taking women and children captive. Which begs the question — not fully answered yet — of how Boyle and Coleman fell into Haqqani hands. In various expositions, Boyle has claimed they unwittingly crossed into Afghanistan from Pakistan while backpacking through Central Asia, that they’d gone to Afghanistan as “pilgrims” on a humanitarian mission to help civilians living in Taliban-control regions, and also that he’d hoped to get himself “embedded” as a journalist with the Taliban. Take your pick.

09 Jan 2018, 15:31
Metal Guru

witchmark666 wrote:
“I love research,” Boyle said in 2009 in an interview with the Globe and Mail after his marriage was revealed. “Anything related to terrorism on Wikipedia, I wrote, pretty much.”
-Joshua Boyle

The Post has discovered that as a Wikipedia editor, Boyle made 809 edits to the online entry on Omar Khadr, Zaynab’s brother, and 377 to Ahmed Said Khadr, Zaynab’s father, his two most active page edits.

His third most active interest was Charles Whitman, an American mass murderer known as the “Texas Tower Sniper” and his fourth the Wikipedia entry on Ahnenerbe, a Nazi Germany project to research the history of the Aryan race.

In 2008, Boyle also uploaded personal photos of the Khadr family to Wikipedia.

Source :http://nationalpost.com/feature/joshua-boyle

Like i've mentioned before- a bullet only costs around 50 cents. This Boyle guy is a fuckin danger to our country as well as Justine Trudeau. :mad:

So we finally have a face behind one of those Islamist welfare recipients who spend their entire days whitewashing Islam by editing Wikipedia. The reason Rational Wiki and Wikipedia can no longer be trusted with articles on Islam.

09 Jan 2018, 19:32
MetalHead

Svarog wrote:

So we finally have a face behind one of those Islamist welfare recipients who spend their entire days whitewashing Islam by editing Wikipedia. The reason Rational Wiki and Wikipedia can no longer be trusted with articles on Islam.

and that's excatley what I assume a terrorist would do. Fuck with the same country that gives him free cash on a monthly basis.

Great point Svarog- I've never ever heard of Boyle working. Anywhere at that matter. Taking off to Afgan with a prego wife sure doesn't sound like "job searching"

witch brings me to a serious point. When one is on welfare they HAVE to report to their worker if they are leaving the country, and for what reason. One can't go on vacation if they supposedly have no income besides welfare unless they are working or are given cash from a terrorist organization or some shit. Why hasn't anyone brought this up?

Charge #16 for Boyle SHOULD be : welfare fraud!

10 Jan 2018, 13:25
MetalHead

An examination of the 62,267 changes and additions Joshua Boyle made to Wikipedia before he and his wife were held captive in Afghanistan and his recent arrest on more than a dozen criminal charges reveals persistent activity on terrorism, Nazi women, torture devices, snipers and sex acts including bondage.

source: http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/for ... ia-editing

12 Jan 2018, 18:37
MetalHead

The media continuously describes Boyle as a former hostage. Is there any actual evidence that Boyle and his family were held hostage? Ransom demands? Or does the media reply on Boyle's word that he was a hostage? I think he was a guy with a romanticized idea of being a jihadi who willingly hooked up with the Taliban and eventually came to dislike the deprivations of that life. Then he wanted out and invented the hostage story to ease his return to Canada.

If the so-called security advisers of the PM can't even vet a highly suspicious supposed hostage who was previously married into a known terrorist family, then how are the Canadian public at large supposed to have any faith whatsoever in Trudeau's claims that both returning terrorist ISIS fighters and so-called refugee claimants are being stringently vetted?

12 Jan 2018, 18:41
Metal Guru

witchmark666 wrote:
An examination of the 62,267 changes and additions Joshua Boyle made to Wikipedia before he and his wife were held captive in Afghanistan and his recent arrest on more than a dozen criminal charges reveals persistent activity on terrorism, Nazi women, torture devices, snipers and sex acts including bondage.

Fascinating

12 Jan 2018, 19:12
MetalHead

Svarog wrote:
witchmark666 wrote:

Fascinating

I assume hes into power ala kinky sex? He must fuck alot- all those kids at around the same age. Blows my mind that someone in captivity would have kids in the first place.

13 Jan 2018, 16:31
Metal Guru

witchmark666 wrote:
Svarog wrote:
witchmark666 wrote:

Fascinating

I assume hes into power ala kinky sex? He must fuck alot- all those kids at around the same age. Blows my mind that someone in captivity would have kids in the first place.

I wish they went into more details in regards to how exactly the entries on terrorism were changed by Boyle. Maybe included some examples. I originally thought he was one of these people heavily focused on articles about Islam, but here it seems like a lot more than that. This is some pretty obsessive stuff, I'm just not sure how it all relates to him allegedly planning on joining the Taliban. Like, if it does, - why don't they list some entries that specifically deal with his views on Islamic militant groups. Instead it seems they are more interested in the BDSM and anal sex entries... If anything, everything they list doesn't in any way reveal his intentions behind traveling to Afghanistan. Why don't we look at her entries instead? What else has she changed or attempted to change besides her biography? And how exactly do we know it's her, unless she did the same thing Boyle did every time and actually autographed each entry (which seems to me like a pretty desperate quest for popularity).

Some of my friends have edited a number of articles in Wikipedia, and my friend Kosta does all the time (mainly to do with post-Soviet and East European fiction novels and films based on those novels), but he never left his name, "credentials" or even easy to recognize nick names. If someone dedicates this much free time to Wikipedia, surely one must believe that what he or she is doing must be very important or even world-changing. But Star Wars? It looks to me more like an article on some narcissistic character with too much free time on his hands, but it doesn't shed much light on the family's Afghan escapades.

LOL He traveled to Afghanistan to have "the Pear of Anguish" permanently implanted in his butt :lol:

13 Jan 2018, 18:30