It is currently 15 Jul 2018, 22:09

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 697 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 28  Next
 The ROW thread 
Metal Guru

Post Re: The ROW thread
Exorcist wrote:
Thai PM brings out cardboard cutout of himself at press conference, tells press "ask this guy instead" and promptly walks away :roll:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018 ... stead.html

:spit: :lol:

08 Jan 2018, 13:32
Metal Guru

Blackjebus wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
Thai PM brings out cardboard cutout of himself at press conference, tells press "ask this guy instead" and promptly walks away :roll:

I figured you'd get a kick out of that :lol:

08 Jan 2018, 13:41
Metal Guru

Trial of Vietnam oil executive allegedly kidnapped in Germany begins in Hanoi
http://www.dw.com/en/trial-of-vietnam-o ... a-42060009

Vietnam tries former oil executives in widened crackdown
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... n-52200718

Quote:
Trinh Xuan Thanh, 51, a former PVC chairman, is accused of the same charge as well as embezzling $186,000 from another thermoelectric plant.The embezzlement offense carries the death penalty.

Well, I've read a few months ago they gave a bankster death penalty for something similar.

In Vietnam you get death penalty for corruption. :up2: :up2: :up2:

08 Jan 2018, 16:57
Metal Guru

Exorcist wrote:
Blackjebus wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

I figured you'd get a kick out of that :lol:

I want to do that at work at a meeting the next time the employees are all grumpy about something. :lol:

08 Jan 2018, 18:33
Metal Guru

Domsen wrote:
Trial of Vietnam oil executive allegedly kidnapped in Germany begins in Hanoi
http://www.dw.com/en/trial-of-vietnam-o ... a-42060009

Vietnam tries former oil executives in widened crackdown
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... n-52200718

Quote:
Trinh Xuan Thanh, 51, a former PVC chairman, is accused of the same charge as well as embezzling $186,000 from another thermoelectric plant.The embezzlement offense carries the death penalty.

Well, I've read a few months ago they gave a bankster death penalty for something similar.

In Vietnam you get death penalty for corruption. :up2: :up2: :up2:

Yeah, they're not all "boo-hoo" about the rights of criminals.
Not to say they're not rife with corruption (thanks to authoritarianism), but unlike in the west, that from time to time, the rats have to be exterminated to keep the public from burning the whole system down.

The west does not understand this. It used to, but not anymore. Our business elite (and the pols they own) just keep playing the same old game of "cheat the public and ignore their complaints", as if it is going to go on forever. And as you can see, our society is breaking down as a result of thinking we can live in a world without consequences.

08 Jan 2018, 20:09
Metal Guru

When the law breakers become the law makers, you won't get any real justice.

And then be a reflection of their loss

08 Jan 2018, 22:52
Metal Guru

North Korea will participate in the February winter Olympics. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-09/n ... cs/9315052

Will they do better than the Russians? :lol:

"My soul music isn't a style, genre or niche. It's music that is genuine. It's a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it's a harrowing vocal, it's feedback, it's an anthem, it's a love song, it's anarchy."

09 Jan 2018, 00:19
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

Bibi Netanyahu's son is just as much a crooked douchebag as his parents. Seems he does nothing but sit around jobless, using taxpayer money to go party.:

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Caught-on-tape-Netanyahus-son-brags-about-corruption-at-strip-club-533172
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/08/netanyahu-son-bragged-about-gas-deal-outside-strip-club-tape-reveals

Haaretz wrote:
Netanyahu's Son to Gas Tycoon's Son at Strip Club: My Dad Set Your Dad Up for $20b, Give Me $115 for Prostitute

(Image too big:)
https://www.haaretz.com/polopoly_fs/1.833879.1515497159!/image/1860248044.jpg_gen/derivatives/size_1496xAuto/1860248044.jpg

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s son Yair Netanyahu was recorded telling the son of Israeli businessman and gas tycoon Kobi Maimon outside a strip club that the prime minister set up $20 billion for the latter's father, according to a report on Israel Television News Company Monday.

“My dad set up 20 billion dollars for your dad, and you’re fighting with me about 400 shekels [about $115]?” said Yair in the 2015 recording of the conversation with his friend, upon leaving the strip club. Netanyahu later said the 400 shekels was for a prostitute.

The 2015 conversation was with the son of Kobi Maimon, a real estate mogul and a shareholder in Isramco, which owns Israel's offshore Tamar gas fields. Also present was Roman Abramov, the Israeli liaison of Australian billionaire James Packer.

According to the report, the two ended up at Packer's apartment at the Royal Beach hotel in Tel Aviv. A state-funded security guard and driver accompanied Netanyahu and his friends from one strip club to another.

A lawyer for Netanyahu's family on Monday demanded the Israel Television News Company not air the tape in which Yair was heard talking to his friends outside a strip club.

"Tonight I watched a disgraceful, yellow-press report that presented illegal recordings of a conversation that took place two and a half years ago. In a night conversation, under the influence of alcohol, I spoke nonsense about women and other things that were better left unsaid," Yair Netanyahu said in a response issued Monday night.

"These remarks do not reflect who I am, the values on which I was raised and my beliefs. I regret the remarks and apologize if anyone was hurt by them. In addition, the things I said to Maimon were a dumb joke and joking around with him, as anyone could tell. I never took an interest in the natural-gas framework agreement and never had any idea about its details," the statement said.

Sources familiar with the matter said the participants were probably drunk and some of the taped conversation may have been made in jest.

It is unclear what the source of the tape is, yet the Israel Television News Company maintains it aired it legally.

Abramov is a close friend of Netanyahu's. In November, it was reported that he was employed by Packer and earned tens of thousands of shekels a month, despite having no relevant professional experience or academic degree.

In the recording, Abramov said that Maimon gave Netanyahu 400 shekels, which Netanyahu said "was for a prostitute." Netanyahu was later heard suggesting that he "arrange" a meeting for his friends, adding that he took down a stripper's phone number. According to the report, Yair’s mother, Sara Netanyahu, then called him. “My mom’s calling ... how embarrassing,” he said.

The Prime Minister's Office responded that decisions regarding the prime minister’s sons’ security detail are made by a ministerial committee with recommendations by an advisory committee. These decisions “are based on the evaluation of threats, and on the fact that Yair and Avner [Benjamin Netanyahu’s other son] have been recognizable all over the world since they were young.”

The statement further added that the prime minister and his family “have no role in these security arrangements” and they “aren’t privy to the transportation arrangements for the prime minister’s sons, which are also decided upon by security officials.”

Yair Netanyahu receives around-the-clock security from the Prime Minister's Office as well as a car and driver. “The security for [Netanyahu’s] sons, like the security of other figures, is [decided] by a ministerial committee and by a public committee headed by Joseph Ciechanover that examines the entirety of the threats and receives periodic updates about the security situation and the threat situation, and [it] decided that the prime minister’s sons should be protected,” the Prime Minister’s Office said in a statement on the subject last week.

The Netanyahu family said that “the prime minister has no connection with Kobi Maimon, whom he met only once, 10 years ago. Prime Minister Netanyahu transferred the gas deal because he wanted to maintain competition for the Tamar gas field, owned by Kobi Maimon. The prime minister did not know anything about the relationship between his son Yair and Kobi Maimon’s son. Yair was in no way involved with the gas deal, and if he spoke about the matter, he obviously did this in jest.”

The statement further said that the Netanyahu family would not comment on "cheap and malicious gossip regarding jokes that were made after a night of drinking, that don’t reflect Yair’s standing and were taken out of context from an illegal wiretap."

In late 2015, the prime minister introduced into the framework agreement with the companies that own and operate Israel's natural-gas fields a clause whose purpose was to circumvent the anti-trust commissioner. Netanyahu removed Arye Dery as economy minister in order to complete the move.

Four petitions were submitted to the High Court of Justice against the controversial stability clause, which was ruled illegal. In the paragraph that the High Court struck down, the government promised not to introduce changes to its taxation policy and export arrangement vis-a-vis the petroleum industry and not to demand additional structural changes to the field for a decade. The framework agreement guaranteed the gas companies and the owners of the Leviathan offshore field immunity from any change to its ownership structure or the need to introduce internal competition for up to 15 years,expropriating the authority of the antitrust commissioner in this matter. The cabinet approved the amended agreement last year.

The latest incident was not the first time that Yair Netanyahu has been at the top of the news cycle in Israel.

Yair, who is involved in a lawsuit against the left-wing think tank Molad, arrived 45 minutes late to an arbitration meeting with representatives of the organization last week. When rebuked for his tardiness, he cursed Molad’s staff and walked out, according to a Facebook post by Sani Arazi, one of think tank’s representatives.

In September, Yair posted an image on his Facebook page suggesting a conspiracy was behind his family’s growing legal problems. The meme, laden with anti-Semitic imagery, was then tweeted by former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Kaln David Duke, and picked up by the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer in an article entitled "Netanyahu's Son Posts Awesome Meme Blaming the Jews for Bringing Down his Jew Father."

More:
'God Help Us if This Gets Out': The Full Transcript of Yair Netanyahu's Wild Tel Aviv Night

Quote:
The transcript that was released is as follows:

Yair Netanyahu: I’ll text her to come “takeaway” with me bro ... she’s coming with me as “takeaway.”

He thinks the stripper is coming with him, what a dumbass.

Can you tell him the stripper isn’t coming? Forget it.

Bodyguard: Forget it, he’s drunk. Where’s the lady?

Roman Abramov: Bro, she pulled a fast one on you, she wanted you to take her to a room and give her 800 shekels like an idiot ... you’re dumbasses, if someone had photographed you outside a strip club, do you realize what that would have looked like?

Son of Kobi Maimon: Do you know how much I’ve spent today? It wasn’t even for me, I spent 400 shekels on him.

Netanyahu: No, it’s all right, he paid you back.

Abramov: No, I used cash as well.

Maimon: 2,000 at the strip club.

Bodyguard: Tomorrow morning you’ll wake up and remember nothing.

Abramov: No, I spent 400 in cash then as well.

Maimon: So you’re exactly at 100.

Netanyahu: I’m a little in overdraft, bro. Dudu stung us.

Maimon: I’ve spent 3,000 today.

Netanyahu: I don’t know how we’re going to Ibiza.

Abramov: On what?

Maimon: 3,000 shekels I wasted.

Abramov: On what?

Maimon: I spent 300 at Clara and I gave Netanyahu 400.

Abramov: He also gave you 400 shekels.

Netanyahu: No, that was for the prostitute.

Abramov: No, he wanted to show Maimon how much he’s spending, like he deserves respect.

Maimon: Dudu ran off on us, bro.

Netanyahu: But if you want, I’ll fix you up with [his girlfriend at the time].

Maimon (laughing): How is that?

Netanyahu: I have to fix her up with everyone, I’m paying off my debts.

Maimon: You can’t get her for yourself. I want that stripper – that will settle my debt.

Netanyahu: But bro, Jackie is the best.

Abramov: What do you mean, she'll come, you dumbass? Bro, he’s tripping but he thinks it’s real. He’s tripping.

Netanyahu: I took her phone number but I don’t think it’s real.

Abramov: Bro, think about it. Do you know how many strippers I have on my phone that I had.

Maimon: Bro, I have the number of a stripper.

Abramov: It’s about time, half of my phone numbers are of strippers.

Maimon: But I brought you the stripper, I paid for her first.

Nu, you jerk, it was my money.

Abramov: Your money, you jerk?

Netanyahu: Bro, that Sophie, she was the hottest.

Abramov: Me first, listen. I had like 2,000 shekels for the dances, I’m not kidding, I had two lap dances.

Netanyahu: But where's all the rest?

Maimon: No, it was three dances.

Netanyahu: Where's the rest?

Maimon: 'Cause I spent it on you, on him, every second I was like, 'Go dance on his lap,' I paid for your dance, bro.

Netanyahu: You paid for Jackie too.

Abramov: Wow, bro, we have to go back there.

(The bodyguard laughs)

Maimon: Look, even the bodyguard is laughing at you. You saw her kissing me, didn’t you?

Bodyguard: I saw her shoving you away the whole time, that’s what I saw.

Abramov: Bro, do you know how many girls I was with at Pussycat, you dumbass?

Did they kiss you?

Yes.

Bro, what’s the big deal?

Bro, she’ll drive you nuts.

You're not even on her radar, tomorrow it’ll be someone else.

Yes.

Abramov: What's your problem, you dumbass, she’s a hooker, like, a hooker par excellence.

Netanyahu: It’s my mother on the phone? My mom is calling, how embarrassing, my mom, wow how embarrassing that she’s calling

Abramov: Your mom, is your mom awake at these hours on Friday?

Maimon: Is she cool with leaving the house?

Abramov: At this hour?

Netanyahu: Why don’t you get the Japanese girls...

(One of the three to the bodyguards): If he quits, bro, we'll to murder him ... When you quit, be careful because you’ll die, too bad for the kids.

Netanyahu: Dudu stung us.

Abramov: Now, bro, he’s opening Leviathan [natural gas field], now we’re living off that, for two years, bro. What about Leviathan, tell us.

Netanyahu: My dad got a great deal for your dad.

(Laughter)

Netanyahu: Bro, you have to be nice to me. Bro, my dad got your dad a sweet deal, he fought for it at the Knesset, bro.

Maimon: What?

Netanyahu: My father really fought for it. I remember.

Abramov You owe us, you owe us 125 thousand.

Netanyahu: Bro, my dad just got you a 20 billion dollar deal and you can’t spot me 400 shekels?

Maimon: Are we talking about Sheshinski [head of commission on natural gas royalties]?

Netanyahu: Not this time, now it’s the new one.

Abramov: Sheshinski is hell.

Netanyahu: He screwed you on that, but then he made up for it. He just got you 20 billion dollars.

(Laughter)

Netanyahu: You’re crying over 400 shekels, my father arranged 20 billion dollars for your father and you’re crying over 400 shekels for me, you son of a bitch.

Abramov: I don’t want this conversation getting out, God help us. God, if this gets out...

Bodyguard: Where are we going, where do we drop him off?

Netanyahu: Can you put on Waze for a minute? Rothschild Boulevard, number 30 [Maimon’s Tel Aviv apartment] and then to the apartment [of billionaire Packer at the Royal Beach Hotel in Tel Aviv].

Netanyahu: If we’re already talking hookers, what’s open at this hour?

Maimon: Benedict.

Netanyahu: Wow.

Maimon: Are you coming to Benedict? It’s on Yair.

Netanyahu: It’s on me, despite the 400 ... He needs to get out.

Bodyguard: No, no one is coming to replace me, don’t worry.

Maimon: Let’s go to Benedict, as long as Yair is paying.

Abramov: As long as Yair is paying I’m happy.

Netanyahu: Do you think the waitress will play along?

I don’t know, let’s check her out.

I don’t know...

Maimon: I’m going to sleep.

Come on.

Maimon: I’m going to sleep.

Abramov: Come on Yair, it’s on Yair, let’s go ... he didn’t have money for a hooker, it was on Yair, it’s on me, you just got 20 billion and you’re crying.

Netanyahu: Son of a bitch, my father got you 20 billion.

10 Jan 2018, 15:27
Metal Guru

Julian Assange Granted Ecuadorian Passport Day After Veiled Eviction Threat
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... ion-threat

10 Jan 2018, 18:17
Metal Guru

China’s New Silk Road to Make a Big Move in Gold
How China could destroy the U.S. dollar and cause a huge spike in gold.
http://www.internationalman.com/article ... ve-in-gold

10 Jan 2018, 18:32
Metal Guru

verbalsniper wrote:
Bibi Netanyahu's son

Bro,

10 Jan 2018, 19:17
Metal Guru

Domsen wrote:
Julian Assange Granted Ecuadorian Passport Day After Veiled Eviction Threat
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... ion-threat

Translation: Swedish Rapist Continues to Hide Under Rock.

10 Jan 2018, 19:23
Metal Guru

I thought the swedish prosecutors stopped procedure? :?

11 Jan 2018, 08:05
Metal Guru

Will The Dollar Survive The Rise Of The Yuan And The End Of The Petrodollar?
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... etrodollar

11 Jan 2018, 17:22
Metal Guru

criss d'épais

Malevolent_Croatian wrote:
half the time it feels like he's setting the mood to sell me a persian rug.

11 Jan 2018, 17:32
Metal Guru

Germany plans to combat Anti-Semitism by giving Muslim immigrants tour the WW2 concentration camps:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/10/worl ... itism.html

12 Jan 2018, 12:24
Metal Guru

Blackjebus wrote:
Germany plans to combat Anti-Semitism by giving Muslim immigrants tour the WW2 concentration camps:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/10/worl ... itism.html

don't give them any ideas

Malevolent_Croatian wrote:
half the time it feels like he's setting the mood to sell me a persian rug.

12 Jan 2018, 14:20
Metal Guru

The recent protests across Iran appear to be an attempt at regime change in the form of yet another middle eastern color revolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8IR7Ws ... ubs_digest

12 Jan 2018, 16:00
Metal Guru

Domsen wrote:

He still violated his UK bail conditions, so British police want him now.

"My soul music isn't a style, genre or niche. It's music that is genuine. It's a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it's a harrowing vocal, it's feedback, it's an anthem, it's a love song, it's anarchy."

12 Jan 2018, 20:12
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

Svarog wrote:
The recent protests across Iran appear to be an attempt at regime change in the form of yet another middle eastern color revolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8IR7Ws ... ubs_digest

Did you think it would be anything but? No, I don't believe you did.

Glad to see they were stamped out immediately.

12 Jan 2018, 22:56
Metal Guru

Svarog wrote:

Even France accuses the US to meddle in Iran :lol:

U.S., ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA LEADING WORLD TO WAR WITH IRAN, FRANCE SAYS
http://www.newsweek.com/us-israel-saudi ... ays-770728

13 Jan 2018, 06:51
Metal Guru

xdisciplex wrote:
Domsen wrote:

Looks like you can't read. Rottenrocker called him a rapist. The swedish prosecutors have stopped the procedure. Still Rottenrocker calls him a rapist.

:ws:

13 Jan 2018, 06:52
Metal Guru

Oh, he's clearly innocent then. Hiding in embassies and all that. ;)

13 Jan 2018, 16:07
Metal Guru

Domsen wrote:
xdisciplex wrote:
Domsen wrote:

Looks like you can't read. Rottenrocker called him a rapist. The swedish prosecutors have stopped the procedure. Still Rottenrocker calls him a rapist.

:ws:

It doesn't matter whether the process was stopped or not. They stopped it because of a legal expiration date, not because they found him not guilty. So your assessment is faulty there.

The real reasons to find this bogus are that the entire charge is based on a removed condom during consensual sex--which cannot and never will be proven--and the charge is levied against him by someone with verified CIA links. Keep in mind the charges were brought just two years or so after the Snowden revelations right when Wikileaks was at the top of its game. If you consider all of this and it still doesn't all reek of horseshit to you, then you probably can't smell.

Last edited by thelostpatrol on 13 Jan 2018, 17:02, edited 1 time in total.

13 Jan 2018, 16:51
Metal Guru

Domsen wrote:
Svarog wrote:

Even France accuses the US to meddle in Iran :lol:

U.S., ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA LEADING WORLD TO WAR WITH IRAN, FRANCE SAYS
http://www.newsweek.com/us-israel-saudi ... ays-770728

Macron is feeling the burn of Russian sanctions and wants to realign himself. Too little too late.

13 Jan 2018, 16:53
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 697 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 28  Next