It is currently 23 Jan 2018, 02:52



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next
 U.S. Politics: No New Jokes or Posts 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2004, 15:51
Posts: 61838
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
Firefarter wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
You know what I love?

People who justifiably rail against Trump for being hilariously inexperienced and unqualified for his job, but who then say "WE NEED OPRAH TO RUN!". You stupid fucks. Have you learned nothing about voting for celebrities instead of people with ACTUAL FUCKING JOB QUALIFICATIONS?! :byhatw:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018 ... igued.html


Hey the fucking floodgates are open now. Either make a law after Trump fucks off that you need
some political experience in order to run, or shut your yapper when president Honey Booboo is sworn into office in 2028


Lol

I hope Oprah runs so I can see the Dems lose yet another election to their own ignorance.

_________________
Now he frolics to alleviate the existential ennui that comes for us all.


09 Jan 2018, 23:26
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2005, 19:44
Posts: 10750
Location: Penalty Box
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
thelostpatrol wrote:
I hope Oprah runs so I can see the Dems lose yet another election to their own ignorance.


If she did run. The misogyny and racism from the GOP would be off the charts. A black *gasp* woman *faint* and successful businesswoman *SHIT PANTS* running for President?! Heavens!

She won't run though because why would she want a demotion? :)


09 Jan 2018, 23:31
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Jan 2002, 15:22
Posts: 40263
Location: Doofania
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
Rottenrocker wrote:
thelostpatrol wrote:
I hope Oprah runs so I can see the Dems lose yet another election to their own ignorance.


If she did run. The misogyny and racism from the GOP would be off the charts. A black *gasp* woman *faint* and successful businesswoman *SHIT PANTS* running for President?! Heavens!

She won't run though because why would she want a demotion? :)


She’s already 10x more powerful than any political figure going.

_________________
DapperDan wrote:
Jesus Christ, shut up.


10 Jan 2018, 00:47
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Dec 2006, 16:03
Posts: 11958
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
Rook wrote:
come on, she'd totally vote for you too if it was your turn


:roll:

_________________
"It's not enough that I should succeed... others should fail." - Anonymous


10 Jan 2018, 07:39
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2005, 01:51
Posts: 8310
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Solar System, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
OptionalPlayer wrote:
Domsen wrote:
You've forgotten they said that Russia "hacked" their election :lol:

To your point:

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joi ... r-national
To add:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/10/politics/ ... index.html

Quote:
The US will not be prepared to defend against possible Russian meddling in the 2018 midterm elections or the 2020 presidential contest unless it takes action now, according to a new report detailing the extent to which Moscow has tried to shape elections across Europe.

The report warns that unless the US acts to counter the threat soon, Moscow will grow only more aggressive. And it adds a crucial caveat, given President Donald Trump's repeated refusal to acknowledge US intelligence assessments that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

"Without leadership from the President, any attempt to marshal such a response will be inherently weakened at the outset," it says. "President Trump has been negligent in acknowledging and responding to the threat to US national security posed by [Russian President Vladimir] Putin's meddling."

The report concludes that the US has no "coherent, comprehensive and coordinated approach to the Kremlin's malign influence operations, either abroad or at home."

The report calls for Trump to establish a high-level inter-agency group to coordinate US policy in response to the Russian government's operations. It also calls on the President to present Congress with a comprehensive strategy that deals with all aspects of Russia's disruptive tactics.


There is conclusive evidence Russia meddled with the US election. Trump isn't acting upon it.

_________________
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DON'T GIVE MOD POWERS ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Website My book Twitter Instagrim

Image Image
Metal_King wrote:
Sorry, I don't have a shit fetish.


10 Jan 2018, 10:10
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2004, 15:51
Posts: 61838
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
OptionalPlayer wrote:
OptionalPlayer wrote:
Domsen wrote:
You've forgotten they said that Russia "hacked" their election :lol:

To your point:

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joi ... r-national
To add:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/10/politics/ ... index.html

Quote:
The US will not be prepared to defend against possible Russian meddling in the 2018 midterm elections or the 2020 presidential contest unless it takes action now, according to a new report detailing the extent to which Moscow has tried to shape elections across Europe.

The report warns that unless the US acts to counter the threat soon, Moscow will grow only more aggressive. And it adds a crucial caveat, given President Donald Trump's repeated refusal to acknowledge US intelligence assessments that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

"Without leadership from the President, any attempt to marshal such a response will be inherently weakened at the outset," it says. "President Trump has been negligent in acknowledging and responding to the threat to US national security posed by [Russian President Vladimir] Putin's meddling."

The report concludes that the US has no "coherent, comprehensive and coordinated approach to the Kremlin's malign influence operations, either abroad or at home."

The report calls for Trump to establish a high-level inter-agency group to coordinate US policy in response to the Russian government's operations. It also calls on the President to present Congress with a comprehensive strategy that deals with all aspects of Russia's disruptive tactics.


There is conclusive evidence Russia meddled with the US election. Trump isn't acting upon it.


No there isn't.

_________________
Now he frolics to alleviate the existential ennui that comes for us all.


10 Jan 2018, 10:22
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2004, 08:29
Posts: 17205
Location: nj
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
well that settles that then. :lol:

_________________
did that butter churn just move? cause if it did.....


10 Jan 2018, 10:37
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2005, 01:51
Posts: 8310
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Solar System, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
thelostpatrol wrote:
OptionalPlayer wrote:
OptionalPlayer wrote:
Domsen wrote:
You've forgotten they said that Russia "hacked" their election :lol:

To your point:

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joi ... r-national
To add:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/10/politics/ ... index.html

Quote:
The US will not be prepared to defend against possible Russian meddling in the 2018 midterm elections or the 2020 presidential contest unless it takes action now, according to a new report detailing the extent to which Moscow has tried to shape elections across Europe.

The report warns that unless the US acts to counter the threat soon, Moscow will grow only more aggressive. And it adds a crucial caveat, given President Donald Trump's repeated refusal to acknowledge US intelligence assessments that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

"Without leadership from the President, any attempt to marshal such a response will be inherently weakened at the outset," it says. "President Trump has been negligent in acknowledging and responding to the threat to US national security posed by [Russian President Vladimir] Putin's meddling."

The report concludes that the US has no "coherent, comprehensive and coordinated approach to the Kremlin's malign influence operations, either abroad or at home."

The report calls for Trump to establish a high-level inter-agency group to coordinate US policy in response to the Russian government's operations. It also calls on the President to present Congress with a comprehensive strategy that deals with all aspects of Russia's disruptive tactics.


There is conclusive evidence Russia meddled with the US election. Trump isn't acting upon it.


No there isn't.

While the physical hacking of machines did not occur, Russia did meddle in the election.

From my second link; the first paragraph:

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joi ... r-national

Quote:
The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

_________________
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DON'T GIVE MOD POWERS ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Website My book Twitter Instagrim

Image Image
Metal_King wrote:
Sorry, I don't have a shit fetish.


10 Jan 2018, 10:45
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2004, 15:51
Posts: 61838
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
"is confident"

"could have"

"We believe"

No proof.

_________________
Now he frolics to alleviate the existential ennui that comes for us all.


10 Jan 2018, 10:47
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2005, 01:51
Posts: 8310
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Solar System, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
thelostpatrol wrote:
"is confident"

"could have"

"We believe"

No proof.

I see what you're suggesting. When I'm home tonight, I'll respond to this properly.

_________________
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DON'T GIVE MOD POWERS ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Website My book Twitter Instagrim

Image Image
Metal_King wrote:
Sorry, I don't have a shit fetish.


10 Jan 2018, 11:06
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2004, 15:51
Posts: 61838
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
Everything relating to Russia-Trump has been based on conjecture, and most of it has come from people in or near Clinton's pocket. You won't be able to find anything beyond that because there's simply nothing conclusive out there. But I look forward to your response.

_________________
Now he frolics to alleviate the existential ennui that comes for us all.


10 Jan 2018, 11:08
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 11:29
Posts: 38239
Location: off somewhere fighting the world
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
thelostpatrol wrote:
Everything relating to Russia-Trump has been based on conjecture, and most of it has come from people in or near Clinton's pocket. You won't be able to find anything beyond that because there's simply nothing conclusive out there. .

can this be repeated hourly?

_________________
I steal and kill to stay alive, not for the luxury of glory.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.


10 Jan 2018, 11:09
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2004, 15:51
Posts: 61838
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
US Chess champion Nazí Paikidze-Barnes boycotts chess championship in Iran over hijabs, receives absolutely no support from feminist groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgQB8ctocX8

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/zubin-mado ... _21581504/

Quote:
This latest controversy confirms what I have suspected all along—publishing articles glorifying modesty-culture as empowering, have little to do with defending a Muslim woman's right to choose. If it were indeed about defending women's freedom, left-leaning media outlets would have eulogized Nazi Paikidze's choice with the same eloquence as they did a hijabi fencer's choice to cover-up. They didn't. Which makes the Western leftist's (well meaning) romanticism of the veil nothing more than a patronizing exercise in virtue signalling.


I don't know about well-meaning, personally.

Quote:
Defending women in headscarves in the West from anti-Muslim bigotry ("Islamophobia" is a non-word) does not require pandering to Islamofascists in the East; or dismissing the agency of a White woman exercising her own freedom to choose. By failing to show solidarity with Paikidze, Western liberals have also failed the vast swaths of non-observant Muslim women like Asra Nomani and Hala Arafa, who reject the idea that a scrap of cloth defines their cultural identity.

_________________
Now he frolics to alleviate the existential ennui that comes for us all.


10 Jan 2018, 13:19
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2007, 16:12
Posts: 37803
Location: Canada's Pacific Charnel Pit
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
Exorcist wrote:
You know what I love?

People who justifiably rail against Trump for being hilariously inexperienced and unqualified for his job, but who then say "WE NEED OPRAH TO RUN!". You stupid fucks. Have you learned nothing about voting for celebrities instead of people with ACTUAL FUCKING JOB QUALIFICATIONS?! :byhatw:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018 ... igued.html


Yeah.


Dear Media:
Stop trying to make "President Oprah" happen.

Sure, President Oprah might be better than President Trump, but that is no great accomplishment. You could pick a random person from the phone book and do just as well.

_________________
"The truth is unpleasant and therefore unpopular."


10 Jan 2018, 15:46
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2004, 15:51
Posts: 61838
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
You get a tax hike, and YOU get a tax hike!

_________________
Now he frolics to alleviate the existential ennui that comes for us all.


10 Jan 2018, 15:52
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2007, 16:12
Posts: 37803
Location: Canada's Pacific Charnel Pit
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
OptionalPlayer wrote:
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joi ... r-national

Quote:
The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.



The worst you could say of these "thefts and disclosures" is that they exposed the dirty internal dealings of one party, providing evidence that confirmed grassroots allegations which already were out there. (I.E. the party brass was already sabotaging the Sanders campaign and prepared to go very negative, to insure a Clinton coronation.)

Did anyone actually tamper with the actual election - the ballot-casting or counting? No.

Which is more than can be said for the US government's own actions for the past 25 years. Their policy has been one of not just openly influencing other nations' domestic affairs, but tampering with their voting process. (Shit, if you count 2000, they even tampered with their own, LOL.)

So basically,
1) The dirty laundry that got aired was dirty thanks to their own actions and nobody else's..
2) They do worse than this to others, all the time, and they are just mad because for once the others got some payback.


Seriously, I hate Trump too, but his opponents have to stop imagining that their loss was caused by anyone outside the USA. It was caused by the general amount of deceitful suckage of the US political system. The Dems thought they could coast to victory with a poor campaign and an uninspiring establishment candidate. They were wrong, and would rather spin tall tales than admit it was their own fault for losing to the worst candidate in US history.

_________________
"The truth is unpleasant and therefore unpopular."


Last edited by verbalsniper on 10 Jan 2018, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.



10 Jan 2018, 15:55
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 70761
Location: Ogdenville
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
verbalsniper wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
You know what I love?

People who justifiably rail against Trump for being hilariously inexperienced and unqualified for his job, but who then say "WE NEED OPRAH TO RUN!". You stupid fucks. Have you learned nothing about voting for celebrities instead of people with ACTUAL FUCKING JOB QUALIFICATIONS?! :byhatw:

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2018 ... igued.html


Yeah.


Dear Media:
Stop trying to make "President Oprah" happen.

Sure, President Oprah might be better than President Trump, but that is no great accomplishment. You could pick a random person from the phone book and do just as well.


Yeah, it's kind of a low bar, isn't it? :lol:
https://theintercept.com/2018/01/08/opr ... 020-trump/

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
Yeah, once you have AIDS you don't have to worry about AIDS anymore. Instead you have to worry about colds.


10 Jan 2018, 15:58
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2004, 15:51
Posts: 61838
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
verbalsniper wrote:
OptionalPlayer wrote:
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joi ... r-national

Quote:
The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.



The worst you could say of these "thefts and disclosures" is that they exposed the dirty internal dealings of one party, providing evidence that confirmed grassroots allegations which already were out there. (I.E. the party brass was already sabotaging the Sanders campaign and prepared to go very negative, to insure a Clinton coronation.)

Did anyone actually tamper with the actual election - the ballot-casting or counting? No.

Which is more than can be said for the US government's own actions for the past 25 years. Their policy has been one of not just openly influencing other nations' domestic affairs, but tampering with their voting process. (Shit, if you count 2000, they even tampered with their own, LOL.)

So basically,
1) The dirty laundry that got aired was dirty thanks to their own actions and nobody else's..
2) They do worse than this to others, all the time, and they are just mad because for once the others got some payback.


Seriously, I hate Trump too, but his opponents have to stop imagining that their loss was caused by anyone outside the USA. It was caused by the general amount of deceitful suckage of the US political system. The Dems thought they could coast to victory with a poor campaign and an uninspiring establishment candidate. They were wrong, and would rather spin tall tales than admit it was their own fault for losing to the worst candidate in US history.


I agree with all of this except the use of the word payback. I'd use favourable outcome instead.

_________________
Now he frolics to alleviate the existential ennui that comes for us all.


10 Jan 2018, 16:04
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2005, 15:09
Posts: 12439
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
verbalsniper wrote:
Seriously, I hate Trump too, but his opponents have to stop imagining that their loss was caused by anyone outside the USA. It was caused by the general amount of deceitful suckage of the US political system. The Dems thought they could coast to victory with a poor campaign and an uninspiring establishment candidate. They were wrong, and would rather spin tall tales than admit it was their own fault for losing to the worst candidate in US history.


Shhhhh... You're destroying some illusions here :lol: :lol: :lol:


10 Jan 2018, 17:30
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2005, 15:09
Posts: 12439
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
Looks like you lost some ally to the Chinese ;) :

Pakistan Suspends Military And Intelligence Cooperation With US
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... eration-us

China Is Building Its Second Foreign Military Base In Pakistan Amid US Diplomatic Scandal
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... e-pakistan


10 Jan 2018, 17:51
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2004, 08:29
Posts: 17205
Location: nj
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
The illusions! They do nothing!!!

_________________
did that butter churn just move? cause if it did.....


10 Jan 2018, 17:51
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2005, 19:44
Posts: 10750
Location: Penalty Box
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
It's as if they're ignoring the growing amount of evidence that Trump is a Russian puppet. Yet they keep finding very weak reasons to blame Hillary.


10 Jan 2018, 17:56
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2005, 15:09
Posts: 12439
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
:lol:


10 Jan 2018, 17:57
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2005, 01:51
Posts: 8310
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Solar System, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
Firstly, I agree with what VS and you said above.

I really want to get this across though:
verbalsniper wrote:
Seriously, I hate Trump too, but his opponents have to stop imagining that their loss was caused by anyone outside the USA.

I whole-heartedly agree with this.

That being said...

thelostpatrol wrote:
Everything relating to Russia-Trump has been based on conjecture, and most of it has come from people in or near Clinton's pocket. You won't be able to find anything beyond that because there's simply nothing conclusive out there. But I look forward to your response.

I'll start with that there is objective evidence of collusion between the Trump team and the Russian government. We know this with Trump Jr's e-mails, Manafort's troubles, and both Flynn and Papadopoulos lying to the FBI about Russia. Is that evidence of collusion? No. It's it evidence of meddling in the election? No. Is it objective evidence showing Trump's team and Russians? Yes. Is it the Russian government? No. Then it begs the question: which Russians and why?

From the ICA:
Quote:
We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.

The "we assess" part at the beginning there is a pretty euphemism for "we estimate." It goes in with what you're saying, TLP. It's not proof, but there's good reason to believe that, given what I mentioned above. But it's nothing conclusive.

From the ICA:
Quote:
RT America TV, a Kremlin-financed channel operated from within the United States, has substantially expanded its repertoire of programming that highlights criticism of alleged US shortcomings in democracy and civil liberties ... The Kremlin has committed significant resources to expanding the channel's reach, particularly its social media footprint ... RT America has positioned itself as a domestic US channel and has deliberately sought to obscure any legal ties to the Russian Government.

I think we can both agree that nothing in that quote is untrue. Correct me if I'm wrong, however.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... 26-million
Quote:
Russia-backed content reached as many as 126 million Americans on Facebook during and after the 2016 presidential election, according to the company’s prepared testimony submitted to the Senate judiciary committee before hearings this week.

Facebook believes 120 fake Russian-backed pages created 80,000 posts that were received by 29 million Americans directly, but reached a much bigger audience by users sharing, liking and following the posts.

So once again, "Facebook believes," meaning it's not concrete proof it was Russian-backed (despite the first statement in the first paragraph). But if it wasn't Russia, then who? Apparently it was the Internet Research Agency (IRA).

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/07/maga ... ubz=0&_r=0
Quote:
The agency had become known for employing hundreds of Russians to post pro-Kremlin propaganda online under fake identities, including on Twitter, in order to create the illusion of a massive army of supporters; it has often been called a “troll farm.”

Who funds the IRA? Where did the IRA come from? Is the IRA solely a company of despairing Russians who hate America? All of these questions are unknown - especially if they're tied to the Russian government. Did the IRA create propaganda to meddle in the US over the election? Yes. That is objectively true.

thelostpatrol wrote:
Everything relating to Russia-Trump has been based on conjecture, and most of it has come from people in or near Clinton's pocket. . You won't be able to find anything beyond that because there's simply nothing conclusive out there.

You're right. However, there is objective evidence that Russia (the country, not government) did interfere (meddle) with the election through propaganda. There is subjective evidence that Russia (the government) interfered with Trump's campaign.

So while there isn't evidence that Trump's team colluded with the Russian government or that they approved Russian meddling with the election, we can objectively say Russia did meddle with the election, especially given their scope. Whether or not it is government backed is unknown.

Did Russia's propaganda machine cost Clinton the election? Probably not, no. But there isn't really any way to measure that.

You're correct, TLP: there is nothing conclusive.

How the two (Trump's team and the Russian government) tie together is still to be seen.

I'd continue on, but y'know. I have a 128-album poll to work on for next week.

I appreciate the dialogue.

:cheers:

_________________
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DON'T GIVE MOD POWERS ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Website My book Twitter Instagrim

Image Image
Metal_King wrote:
Sorry, I don't have a shit fetish.


10 Jan 2018, 18:15
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2007, 16:12
Posts: 37803
Location: Canada's Pacific Charnel Pit
Post Re: U.S. Politics: President Stable Genius, Fuckos! Edition
Domsen wrote:
Looks like you lost some ally to the Chinese ;) :

Pakistan Suspends Military And Intelligence Cooperation With US
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... eration-us

China Is Building Its Second Foreign Military Base In Pakistan Amid US Diplomatic Scandal
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... e-pakistan



Pakistan was not really an ally. Sometimes, but sometimes an enemy - often both at the same time, depending which part of its government the US was dealing with.
China and Pakistan have long been allies in the "let's fuck with India" game.

_________________
"The truth is unpleasant and therefore unpopular."


10 Jan 2018, 18:23
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 50  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.