It is currently 24 Jan 2018, 00:48

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next
 U.S. Politics: No New Jokes or Posts 
Metal Guru

Post U.S. Politics: No New Jokes or Posts
Since the last thread disappeared. Here we go yet again.

Last edited by Rottenrocker on 18 Jan 2018, 00:21, edited 22 times in total.

11 Nov 2017, 17:30
Metal Guru

Post Re: U.S. Politics: Child Friendly GOP Edition
So now we're deleting threads entirely?

"My soul music isn't a style, genre or niche. It's music that is genuine. It's a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it's a harrowing vocal, it's feedback, it's an anthem, it's a love song, it's anarchy."

11 Nov 2017, 17:55
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

Looks like it.

11 Nov 2017, 17:57
Metal Guru

Let's delete this one so someone other than RR can name a thread for once.

11 Nov 2017, 18:01
Metal Guru

Republicans still defending pedophilia - https://twitter.com/EricDonderoR/status ... 4328812545

This guy worked for Rand Paul and joins a number of crazy motherfuckers defending Roy Moore, which you'd be able to read about had the previous thread not been evicerated by fuck awful moderation.

thelostpatrol wrote:

How about stop deleting or locking them in the first place? This is the only forum that actively stops users from doing what it's been built for.

"My soul music isn't a style, genre or niche. It's music that is genuine. It's a painful lyric, a dirty bassline, it's a harrowing vocal, it's feedback, it's an anthem, it's a love song, it's anarchy."

11 Nov 2017, 18:03
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

thelostpatrol wrote:

Nobody's stopping you from posting a thread mocking "SJWs" or other people you disagree with. :)

11 Nov 2017, 18:06
Metal Guru

Maybe if people didn't resort to personal attacks threads wouldn't magically disappear.

11 Nov 2017, 18:08
Metal Guru

Bring on the real moderation then, where posts that aren't on point are deleted, multi-posting instead of edits isn't allowed, or you know, we just have 1 thread.

Back on point.

Last edited by xdisciplex on 11 Nov 2017, 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

11 Nov 2017, 18:11
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

Rob Rainer is the man and 100% correct.

thelostpatrol wrote:
Maybe if people didn't resort to personal attacks threads wouldn't magically disappear.

Funny how that works both ways doesn't it?

11 Nov 2017, 18:13
Metal Guru

I am enjoying a big hardy laugh at how this is only becoming an issue in 2017 because Trump's in power and people can't get rid of him any other way. Where was all this outrage during the Clinton administration?

11 Nov 2017, 18:13
Metal Guru

You don't remember the media circus during the Clinton nonsense, or the impeachment?

:roll:

I don't recall Democrats defending pedophiles either.

11 Nov 2017, 18:15
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

xdisciplex wrote:
You don't remember the media circus during the Clinton nonsense, or the impeachment?

I don't recall Democrats defending pedophiles either.

I was there for it and it wasn't anything like this. In fact, a lot of media pundits were saying things like, "If he's still doing his job, who cares who he has sex with, and where?"

This was despite several allegations of not just impropriety with Monica, but also sexual assault and rape allegations from other women.

11 Nov 2017, 18:21
Metal Guru

He was fucking impeached for it! What else would you have liked to see happen short of him resigning? :lol:

Pedophilia is rape on the next level too, but go on, tell us more about what happened 20 years ago and let's get Roy Moore elected.

11 Nov 2017, 18:23
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

He got impeached for being inappropriate with Monica in the oval office, not for raping or sexually assaulting others. He got off on those charges. Pun intended.

Also, since half the allegations coming out right now are from 20 or 30 years ago with these politicians, my talking about Clinton should not be exempt just because you find it inconvenient to your narrative. I'm telling you they're all the same and you're acting like I'm rooting for the other guy.

This is why we can't have conversations.

Last edited by thelostpatrol on 11 Nov 2017, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

11 Nov 2017, 18:25
Metal Guru

All politicians are the same yes, but I've never seen a Democrat actively campaign for a pedophile and use the bible to say it was ok, have you?

11 Nov 2017, 18:26
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

True, we haven't seen Dems back a pedo yet. That last word being the key word. Maybe we'll see it come out soon given all the other shit that's being revealed. I wouldn't bet against it, if I were you.

They'll happily take sexual abuser money and keep it despite the publication of improprieties in the interim, though. I guess it doesn't bother them to take blood/abuse money if it helps their cause.

http://variety.com/2017/politics/news/h ... 202590796/

11 Nov 2017, 18:30
Metal Guru

Quote:
Weinstein’s last contribution to the foundation was in 2014, according to a spokesman, and the money has been spent.

I wouldn't return it either. It's long gone, and the people it's intended for shouldn't be punished over the actions of it's donor.

But apparently the DNC has returned some of the money, or it's members donated to charities as a result of the Weinstein scandal. Have Republicans done the same? Should they have to return any previous Trump donations given he's been accused of the same? https://www.thedailybeast.com/will-repu ... amed-trump

At least there's a federal judge now who will have their back, with absolutely no experience.

Quote:
Brett J. Talley, President Trump’s nominee to be a federal judge in Alabama, has never tried a case, was unanimously rated “not qualified” by the American Bar Assn.’s judicial rating committee, has practiced law for only three years and, as a blogger last year, displayed a degree of partisanship unusual for a judicial nominee, denouncing “Hillary Rotten Clinton” and pledging support for the National Rifle Assn.

On Thursday, the Senate Judiciary Committee, on a party-line vote, approved him for a lifetime appointment to the federal bench.

Actually happened - http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-p ... y,amp.html

:o

11 Nov 2017, 18:37
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

It'll take years for the US to clean up the shit these parties are doing right now. How embarrassing it is.

11 Nov 2017, 18:40
Metal Guru

Maybe Manafort will be tried by Talley :lol:

Trump backs Putin over his own intelligence agencies, again.

Quote:
"Having a good relationship with Russia's a great, great thing. And this artificial Democratic hit job gets in the way," Mr Trump told reporters, once again casting doubt on the US intelligence community's conclusion that Russia did try to interfere in the election.

Mr Trump's suggestion that he may believe Mr Putin over his own nation's intelligence community is certain to re-ignite the firestorm over the election meddling.

A special counsel investigation of potential collusion between Moscow and Trump campaign aides so far has resulted in two indictments for financial and other crimes unrelated to the campaign, as well as a guilty plea.

Artificial hit job :roll:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11-11/t ... es/9141522

11 Nov 2017, 18:43
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

They're all deep state pro-Dem so I don't blame him for not trusting them.

The last line you quoted justifies the first.

11 Nov 2017, 18:48
Metal Guru

It's really fascinating watching you disregard facts and logic so you can excuse pedophilia and the Trump/Russia investigation.

11 Nov 2017, 19:13
Metal Guru

You don't think it's ironic that you just said that, yet you support the biggest pedophile ring in modern history?

11 Nov 2017, 20:22
Metal Guru

Post Re: U.S. Politics: Thoughts and Prayers Edition
Trump had his feelings hurt again.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 1954297857

Quote:
Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me "old," when I would NEVER call him "short and fat?" Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!

So far, this is the best response I've seen - https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/929518241558487040

Quote:
Kim Jong Un called Trump a "lunatic old man" who might start a "nuclear war."
Trump let "lunatic" and "nuclear war" slide and complained about "old."

He's right though, he only called a madman on twitter, but he did call him little rocket man at the UN. So....

11 Nov 2017, 20:33
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

thelostpatrol wrote:
You don't think it's ironic that you just said that, yet you support the biggest pedophile ring in modern history?

I made an observation. This is hurling shit. I can tell the difference and spot the hypocrisy.

11 Nov 2017, 20:39
Metal Guru

We all already know how much your 'observations' are worth.

11 Nov 2017, 20:41
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1231 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 50  Next