It is currently 17 Oct 2018, 16:45

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 813 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
 things we like-solid stools edition 
Metal Guru

Post Re: things we like-solid stools edition
Pens are crucial for midday change your head piece. Super great for the working man that can creep around a corner, change their head piece, back to square one, zero stink.

20 Sep 2018, 15:01
Metal Guru

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Pens are crucial for midday change your head piece. Super great for the working man that can creep around a corner, change their head piece, back to square one, zero stink.

:cheers:

20 Sep 2018, 22:19
Metal Guru

Rocky Dennis wrote:

I'd do just fine for about 99% of my work if I was doing it while lifted. However, occasionally I have to drive company vehicles and being high for that is a hard no. If I were able to work from home, I'd definitely be doing the job while tuned up right.

21 Sep 2018, 08:30
Metal Guru

Well Herbal Dispatch is no longer taking orders until Oct. 17th, at which point it's licensed medical users only. They are going straight legit for shipping outside of Ontario I guess.

If I run low or out you might have to bring a little extra to QDF, Exorcist. :lol:

I should be able to grab some somewhere though lol.

21 Sep 2018, 11:36
Metal Guru

Already linked with my friends who hit a dispensary so you're off the hook Exorcist. :)

It's close to me so I just probably just try and walk in myself if I need to before legalization. Not sure what's happening to it after then. All the rules and laws seem very clouded still.

21 Sep 2018, 14:13
Metal Guru

Blasphomet wrote:
Already linked with my friends who hit a dispensary so you're off the hook Exorcist. :)

It's close to me so I just probably just try and walk in myself if I need to before legalization. Not sure what's happening to it after then. All the rules and laws seem very clouded still.

Nice :m:

I know how lucky we are to now be in a position to just walk into a dispensary and buy whatever we want, but man... I can't fucking wait until me needing weed just requires me to open up another mason jar of it instead of driving to Hamilton to buy more.

21 Sep 2018, 14:30
Metal Guru

Yeah I'll grow eventually I imagine. I've done walk in dispcary myself because I've always just ordered online. I am sure I could, but was under the impression they usualy want you to provide some medicinal evidence or something.

21 Sep 2018, 14:44
Metal Guru

It varies from place to place, I'm sure. The one that I go to has an in-house doctor that you make an appointment with to get approved to buy there. You go in, explain whatever you have going on, and the doctor makes sure that you know what you should be getting to help with that (in terms of indica vs sativa, etc). I didn't have to do a thing involving my family doctor, or applying for any kind of government approval.

I also got the rest of the excess leaves trimmed away, and put down the fertilizer for the week. I'm starting to get really excited and nervous about the harvest at this point. It's not something that's several months away, it's like... weeks away. I will quite possibly have them drying while I'm in Montreal. You have no idea how badly I want to just not fuck this all up at this stage of the game :lol:

21 Sep 2018, 18:35
Metal Guru

Went for a garden check today. I'm a few weeks away from harvest, but damn... so far, so good.

http://imgur.com/a/STLYLKw

22 Sep 2018, 13:50
Metal Guru

Ganjafari

22 Sep 2018, 15:47
Metal Guru

The tallest is 7', the other is around 6'6".

I can't wait to have it all done and weighed just so that I have a clear goal to smash in 2019.

Here are a few that were just taken.

http://imgur.com/a/0ColTzW

22 Sep 2018, 15:54
Metal Guru

I like that it took this long for one of us to make a cannabis thread :lol: :smokin:

24 Sep 2018, 17:01
Metal Guru

Exorcist wrote:
I like that it took this long for one of us to make a cannabis thread :lol: :smokin:

Maybe you all were too stoned to make one? :)

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.

24 Sep 2018, 20:01
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 813 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33