It is currently 17 Oct 2018, 16:45

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 813 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 things we like-solid stools edition 
Metal Guru

Post Re: things we like-solid stools edition
Exorcist wrote:

I'm not sure if you've tried White Widow or GSC before, but White Widow is the shit. GSC is really nice, too, but I like White Widow a little more :m:

I've never had the actual strain of White Widow but I've had strains crossed with it, this Blue Venom is actually a cross of Blueberry and White Widow. So I'm excited to try it!

I once tried GSC from a different dispensary, it didn't live up to the hype at all. But the dispensary I use now seems to have top notch stuff so I'm giving it another try.

24 Aug 2018, 03:29
Metal Guru

it's a gravity bong.

24 Aug 2018, 04:53
Metal Guru

Ruke wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

I'm not sure if you've tried White Widow or GSC before, but White Widow is the shit. GSC is really nice, too, but I like White Widow a little more :m:

I've never had the actual strain of White Widow but I've had strains crossed with it, this Blue Venom is actually a cross of Blueberry and White Widow. So I'm excited to try it!

I once tried GSC from a different dispensary, it didn't live up to the hype at all. But the dispensary I use now seems to have top notch stuff so I'm giving it another try.

I didn't care for the buzz off of GSC as much as many other strains, either. That being said, the taste? Oh man. That stuff is a really, REALLY pleasant smoke. I might have just caught a week batch when I tried it, though. Lord knows that that strain is popular enough that giving it another shot couldn't hurt :m:

Super Silver Haze is my favourite right now. Hopefully I'll have a few pounds of it come late October.

24 Aug 2018, 08:24
Metal Guru

my buddy who runs my league team and i are taking over the finances and organizing of our friday night pickup hockey game, instead of the previous organizer covering the $$$ and me just helping to run things.

he's still gonna play but was getting too frustrated with dealing with it and holy fuck is this so much better. no more arguing with him about things needing to be run "this way or not at all" and now i'll be playing for free instead of just at a reduced rate. hooray for saving cash and headaches.

Malevolent_Croatian wrote:
half the time it feels like he's setting the mood to sell me a persian rug.

24 Aug 2018, 12:00
Metal Guru

Rook wrote:
my buddy who runs my league team and i are taking over the finances and organizing of our friday night pickup hockey game, instead of the previous organizer covering the $$$ and me just helping to run things.

he's still gonna play but was getting too frustrated with dealing with it and holy fuck is this so much better. no more arguing with him about things needing to be run "this way or not at all" and now i'll be playing for free instead of just at a reduced rate. hooray for saving cash and headaches.

Do you guys hotbox the change room before games?

24 Aug 2018, 13:34
Metal Guru

All those widow strains get you blitzed.

24 Aug 2018, 17:13
Metal Guru

I saw a ladybug roaming around on one of the plants in my garden. Ladybugs don't eat herb, but they do eat the bugs who eat herb. Guardians :m:

26 Aug 2018, 21:16
Metal Guru

Exorcist wrote:
I saw a ladybug roaming around on one of the plants in my garden. Ladybugs don't eat herb, but they do eat the bugs who eat herb. Guardians :m:

One thing Trailer Park Boys has taught us, ladybugs are weed protecting valkyries!

27 Aug 2018, 04:50
Metal Guru

Praying mantis to protect your plants. Meat eaters. Pest destroyers.

27 Aug 2018, 23:21
Metal Guru

You should have that U-98 guy sit by your plants in case any cows get loose and are looking for a snack.

28 Aug 2018, 18:55
Metal Guru

To follow up:

This batch of GSC defintley lives up to the hype! Whatever I had before guised as GSC was totally a poser strain.

But this stuff, holy fuck this could tranquilize a horse!

:smokin:

28 Aug 2018, 22:56
Metal Guru

I'm into the reserve stash now. That being a few slivers of hash that have been sitting in the kief collector of my grinder for about two months. That kief collector, however, has not been touched for well over a year at least. That was mixed with the last bit of green that I had. I've now got this mixture in a container, and it hits like a son of a bitch :lol:

09 Sep 2018, 15:41
Metal Guru

Blasphomet wrote:
Praying mantis to protect your plants. Meat eaters. Pest destroyers.

A species I appreciate. Stare at one long enough and it'll turn its head and look right back at you. I love that.

11 Sep 2018, 19:11
Metal Guru

My current batch of smokeables are LSD and GSC, these two strains mixed together will fuck you up.. I wonder if anyone has tried to make a cross strain out of them.

I also got a Flyte thc distillate vape pen and two cartridges. One is blueberry flavoured, the other one is called green crack god. This thing is literally the size and weight of a pen and it hits really smooth, but it will also take you to Neptune.

11 Sep 2018, 23:49
Metal Guru

I've been endlessly amused by the amount of "THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!" since Ford mentioned that he'd invoke the notwithstanding clause. I don't agree with his choice to do so, but lately every little thing that happens is like the end of the fucking world for people. Kind of like how every four years it's "the most important election EVER!".

...I also gave an exceedingly thorough cleaning to the grinder that I bought in Amsterdam during my 2014 trip. Much better now :m:

12 Sep 2018, 10:39
Metal Guru

I am glad Canada has the notwithstanding clause. It makes for a nice two-way street between government and courts. It keeps activist judges (who are basically semi-retired lawyers) in check.

12 Sep 2018, 13:53
Metal Guru

Blackjebus wrote:
I am glad Canada has the notwithstanding clause. It makes for a nice two-way street between government and courts. It keeps activist judges (who are basically semi-retired lawyers) in check.

I couldn't possibly be more indifferent, really :lol:

It's gonna be hilarious watching hardline leftists whine and cry themselves out of allies. They're the modern boy who cried wolf.

12 Sep 2018, 14:42
Metal Guru

Basically what Ford said is true. This is a democracy and this judge wasn't elected. He was appointed by the liberal government, while Doug Ford was elected by Ontario citizens.

What is hilarious about the whole thing is all the teachers and NDP/Liberal lovers frothing out the mouth over this because he is attempting to do something that has never been done and they think it's breaking the rules. Sort of like how the teachers said they didn't care about Ford and his retraction of the current sex ed curriculum and that they were just going to teach what they wanted anyways, and not follow the set curriculum, thus, breaking the rules. Hypocrisy on the left? Never! :lol:

I had to bite my tongue so bad on Facebook yesterday because my uncle is a teacher and posted shit about Ford is doing what he wants, like a dictator. Meanwhile he's a fucking teacher, part of the union was like "fuck Ford we'll do what we want!". Uhhhh, no you won't. :lol:

12 Sep 2018, 15:05
Metal Guru

Guitar lesson day and new weed day are hitting on the same day :m:

13 Sep 2018, 11:16
Metal Guru

Red Congolese, and Raspberry Cough.

I haven't had Raspberry Cough in ages, and Red Congolese is new to me.

I'm a couple of bowls deep into the Congolese. Recommended!

13 Sep 2018, 20:59
Metal Guru

A buddy of mine stopped by on Saturday, so I finally got to show off my garden to somebody outside of the family. Seeing his face as he turned the corner and was staring at a 7' tall plants (well, one is 7', the other is just an inch or two shy of that) was worth the effort I've put in tending to the garden :lol:

The best part is that as respectable as this yield should be for my first attempt at growing, the shit I've learned in the last few weeks should make next year's crop blow this year's right out of the water once I start bringing topping, lollipopping, and low stress training into the mix.

17 Sep 2018, 12:01
Metal Guru

khalifa kush.

20 Sep 2018, 05:09
Metal Guru

Pink Kush!! I love this strain so much, top 3 easily! This Blackberry is good stuff too!

Also, for Canadian tokers.. I seriously recommend those Flyte pens. They get you so ripped and you can vape them just about anywhere, but the weed flavoured cartridges will leave a tiny hint of weed scent in the air for about 1 or 2 minutes before it dissipates and with the fruit flavoured cartridges this is not a issue. They give very tiny hits but the distillate is so strong, it balances out quite nicely.

9/10, only complaint is the battery life. Otherwise, it's a god send for toking in public!

As Exorcist once said, what a fucking time to be alive and a stoner!

20 Sep 2018, 06:07
Metal Guru

Ruke wrote:
Pink Kush!! I love this strain so much, top 3 easily! This Blackberry is good stuff too!

Also, for Canadian tokers.. I seriously recommend those Flyte pens. They get you so ripped and you can vape them just about anywhere, but the weed flavoured cartridges will leave a tiny hint of weed scent in the air for about 1 or 2 minutes before it dissipates and with the fruit flavoured cartridges this is not a issue. They give very tiny hits but the distillate is so strong, it balances out quite nicely.

9/10, only complaint is the battery life. Otherwise, it's a god send for toking in public!

As Exorcist once said, what a fucking time to be alive and a stoner!

Any strain involving Pink tends to be a wrecker. Pink Death is still one of the strongest strains I've smoked. That shit floored me :lol:

I still haven't gotten on the vape train yet. It's probably fantastic for discreet public toking, but I love to smoke. I already gave up cigarettes, so I'm not really up for switching over to vaping instead of smoking my weed.

Also, I did some pretty extensive pruning on my plants yesterday. The buds are all popping like mad, so it's time to get rid of any needless leaves on the plants to allow for more sunlight and better air distribution. I want to get out in front of any potential budrot since that little danger is coming into season any time now. I'm not gonna lie - I was giggling my ass off trimming the very top of the plants and having to stand on my toes and really stretch to reach the tops :lol:

20 Sep 2018, 09:24
Metal Guru

evidently, new jersey's legal recreation bill is like 99% there. they just have to finish arguing over how much to tax it.

20 Sep 2018, 10:46
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 813 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next