It is currently 24 Jan 2018, 00:50

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
 The Canadian political bullshit thread: Poutine Edition 
Metal Guru

Post Re: The Canadian political bullshit thread: Poutine Edition
That's on him. I'd like some Manowar shorts. I would have a free ball only rule. Shit just everywhere, chub all day.

05 Jan 2018, 20:44
Metal Guru

deathstalker wrote:
Rottenrocker wrote:
deathstalker wrote:
Rottenrocker wrote:
deathstalker wrote:
i bet RR is the guy that puts his shirt on first when getting dressed.

We can't all wear Manowar onesies like you, bud. :)

Yes you can.

Only the truest of the true can sling their balls with Manowar.

That's on you.

:roll:

05 Jan 2018, 21:40
Metal Guru

It's like it was an obvious set up or something. ;)

05 Jan 2018, 22:58
Metal Guru

Canadian protesters demand that ISIS fighters returning to Canada be jailed. Liberal MP completely dismisses their concerns and calls them "white supremacists" (despite having no other info to back that up):

https://twitter.com/Chris_Bittle/status ... 6550379520

I guess protesting ISIS makes you a white supremacist now!

07 Jan 2018, 16:41
Metal Guru

No shithead Liberal is ever getting my vote again.

07 Jan 2018, 22:19
Metal Guru

Blackjebus wrote:
Canadian protesters demand that ISIS fighters returning to Canada be jailed. Liberal MP completely dismisses their concerns and calls them "white supremacists" (despite having no other info to back that up):

https://twitter.com/Chris_Bittle/status ... 6550379520

I guess protesting ISIS makes you a white supremacist now!

No, but actual racists will take advantage to try and convince people they are not scumbags too, by seeming to side against other scumbags. And the Cons do much the same, using these goons as their footsoldiers.

Really, is there any reason why both types of asshole should not be thrown into a mulching machine?

I still say the Canadian government should have prioritized killing all those ISIL supporters while they were still over there, and never let them return here alive.

Of course, since our government - Conservative and Liberal - is happily arming and training Ukranian neo-nazis, it really does undercut the credibility of any of them when it comes to genocidal militias of all sorts.

08 Jan 2018, 15:02
Metal Guru

thelostpatrol wrote:

:cheers:

Well technically they never got mine to begin with ( I voted for Mulcair in 2015)

08 Jan 2018, 19:14
Profile ICQ
Metal Guru

thelostpatrol wrote:

so long as conservative social policies remains what they are they are a non-option vote-wise for me. they hand the liberals a huge advantage with that card, i'll sooner toss away my vote to the libertarian party again than go PC.

Malevolent_Croatian wrote:
half the time it feels like he's setting the mood to sell me a persian rug.

09 Jan 2018, 10:37
Metal Guru

Rook wrote:
thelostpatrol wrote:

so long as conservative social policies remains what they are they are a non-option vote-wise for me. they hand the liberals a huge advantage with that card, i'll sooner toss away my vote to the libertarian party again than go PC.

Likewise. I'll continue to just show up and piss away my vote on the NDP, and have it count for nothing. Neither of the big two parties deserves to be in power right now, and it's time for some new blood. Of course, people will continually spout off about Bob Rae and the NDPs track record in the 1980s as though it has any relevance at all and just keep supporting the status quo as they bitch about it.

09 Jan 2018, 10:40
Metal Guru

Exorcist wrote:
Neither of the big two parties deserves to be in power right now

you just can't help yourself can you. :)

09 Jan 2018, 10:45
Metal Guru

phencyclidine wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

It's true!

Vote for the status quo? Fine. Stop bitching about the status quo, because you literally asked for it. People who want change but refuse to vote it in can collectively shut their pie holes.

09 Jan 2018, 10:49
Metal Guru

Exorcist wrote:
phencyclidine wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

It's true!

Vote for the status quo? Fine. Stop bitching about the status quo, because you literally asked for it. People who want change but refuse to vote it in can collectively shut their pie holes.

i hear ya but it still seems like a convenient way to take a stand against taking a stand. :lol:

09 Jan 2018, 10:58
Metal Guru

phencyclidine wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
phencyclidine wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

It's true!

i hear ya but it still seems like a convenient way to take a stand against taking a stand. :lol:

I can see how you'd think that, but I disagree.

I see it as taking a stand for a change in politics. We have a third party in Canada. People falsely claim that they want change and then vote either Liberal or Conservative. Well, if you vote that way, you don't get to complain. People know exactly what they will get with either party, so either support change or stop falsely claiming to want it, right?

09 Jan 2018, 11:05
Metal Guru

Rook wrote:
thelostpatrol wrote:

Same. The cons are currently in 3rd place when it comes to getting my vote.

Burst Command Til War wrote:
You are never allowed in my house.

09 Jan 2018, 11:07
Profile ICQ WWW
Metal Guru

phencyclidine wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
phencyclidine wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

It's true!

we aren't limited to 2 options here

09 Jan 2018, 11:11
Metal Guru

Exorcist wrote:
phencyclidine wrote:
Exorcist wrote:
phencyclidine wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

It's true!

I can see how you'd think that, but I disagree.

I see it as taking a stand for a change in politics. We have a third party in Canada. People falsely claim that they want change and then vote either Liberal or Conservative. Well, if you vote that way, you don't get to complain. People know exactly what they will get with either party, so either support change or stop falsely claiming to want it, right?

i dig that for sure, it's just that you're obviously (to me at least) a liberal but for some reason don't want to admit, or embrace it. i have the same problems with people who claim to be independents or libertarians here. they're fucking republicans that are afraid of people knowing this. not to imply that that's your reasoning because you don't seem the type to give many fucks about what other people think of you.

09 Jan 2018, 11:14
Metal Guru

phencyclidine wrote:
i dig that for sure, it's just that you're obviously (to me at least) a liberal but for some reason don't want to admit, or embrace it. i have the same problems with people who claim to be independents or libertarians here. they're fucking republicans that are afraid of people knowing this. not to imply that that's your reasoning because you don't seem the type to give many fucks about what other people think of you.

If you have two camps in clear black and white, liberal or conservative, yeah of course I'd be in the liberal camp.

One thing to keep in mind is that we don't have democrats or republicans here. Our parties are called the Conservative Party or the Liberal Party. I have small-L liberal viewpoints, but I find the big-L Liberal Party to be absolutely repugnant, and not all in line with Liberal views or governing like they claim to be.

09 Jan 2018, 11:20
Metal Guru

When Liberals were the status quo, I opted to vote for them. But now they're extremists who are systematically reorganizing the Canadian way of life and I'm not for it. This is why I am not voting for them. I hate to say it, but the Conservatives are the lesser evil in this next election.

I haven't decided who gets my vote yet. It's too early for that.

09 Jan 2018, 11:28
Metal Guru

thelostpatrol wrote:
When Liberals were the status quo, I opted to vote for them. But now they're extremists who are systematically reorganizing the Canadian way of life and I'm not for it. This is why I am not voting for them. I hate to say it, but the Conservatives are the lesser evil in this next election.

I haven't decided who gets my vote yet. It's too early for that.

I'm not sure who I'd like less in the next election between those two parties. If someone put a gun to my head and said "pick one", chances are I'd just try to take the gun and shoot them instead :lol:

I find the NDP to be utterly loathesome when it comes to identity politics, but other than that I think they seem like they'd be enough of a change from the status quo that I'd be totally on board with giving them a chance to win.

...of course, they'll run Jagmeet Singh instead of a candidate who has a chance to win, because they'd rather take what they see as the moral high ground than actually put forth a real effort into winning for once.

09 Jan 2018, 11:39
Metal Guru

I've thought nothing of that party since they made a deal with the Conservatives under Layton. They completely shat on their own morals just to stick it to the Liberals. This was proof that they're just as two faced and play the same politics games as any other party. Haven't been remotely interested in them since.

And I met Layton once. He had that well known used car salesman vibe all over him.

09 Jan 2018, 11:41
Metal Guru

thelostpatrol wrote:
I've thought nothing of that party since they made a deal with the Conservatives under Layton. They completely shat on their own morals just to stick it to the Liberals. This was proof that they're just as two faced and play the same politics games as any other party. Haven't been remotely interested in them since.

And I met Layton once. He had that well known used car salesman vibe all over him.

Totally agreed with the underlined point that you made. Anybody thinking that a politician is on any kind of moral high ground hasn't had a whole lot of time reading about politics.

09 Jan 2018, 12:01
Metal Guru

I wonder if the Liberals will fulfill their campaign promises of a budget deficit of up to $10 billion dollars and a balanced budget by 2019?

09 Jan 2018, 14:13
Metal Guru

Blackjebus wrote:
I wonder if the Liberals will fulfill their campaign promises

Nope!

09 Jan 2018, 14:14
Metal Guru

I wonder if [politician] is going to fulfill their [setting] promises?

answer: not likely

09 Jan 2018, 14:23
Metal Guru

Exorcist wrote:
Blackjebus wrote:
I wonder if the Liberals will fulfill their campaign promises

Nope!

It's why I lol when people care so much about politics. Like I say... it may make me a bad citizen that I don't... but nothing change. Ever. Like fucking ever, no matter who says what and wins. :lol:

Such a waste of time and energy and unneeded stress.

09 Jan 2018, 15:19
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next