It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 02:03



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
 Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 66322
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Best of luck man. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. And in the worst case, with a track record like that, finding a new job won't be that bad.

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


19 May 2014, 18:00
Profile WWW
Metal Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 04:51
Posts: 65570
Location: Supine before the pitiless evil of the abyss
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Goddammit man don't keep us in suspense :shock:

Be okay!

_________________
If I wanted to interact with fictitious personalities, I'd be writing fan letters to Batman.

Image


20 May 2014, 23:43
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 66322
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Check the Your Job thread :)

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


20 May 2014, 23:54
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37699
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Tyrannorabbit wrote:
Goddammit man don't keep us in suspense :shock:

Be okay!


Sorry. Posted in another thread. I'm safe for now. :)

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


21 May 2014, 00:04
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2003, 15:30
Posts: 35432
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
That every sizable art community is clogged, completely fucking clogged with anime/furry dweebs. By my observation there are tens of thousands of highly skilled artists spending their every spare moment filling the internet with cell shaded foxes with giant anime eyes and overtly bulging crotches. It's difficult to see the style as anything but a miserable waste of skill. What the fuck happened to these people? :lol:

_________________
Quote:
I began to wonder, and more than wonder...


22 May 2014, 00:31
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 66322
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
they wanted to fuck Sonic

that's what happened

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


25 May 2014, 06:08
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2003, 15:30
Posts: 35432
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Are you speaking from experience, or? :)

_________________
Quote:
I began to wonder, and more than wonder...


25 May 2014, 11:37
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 66322
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Eh, my experience was more or less the same as yours. I drew a lot when I was younger and wanted to be a "real artist" and then I met a ton of people who just wanted to draw anthropomorphic characters with huge dicks getting freaky (the extent of their imagination it seemed) and lost interest.

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


25 May 2014, 18:28
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 03:15
Posts: 34741
Location: Buffalo, NY
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
The new Canadian Club commercial makes me very mildly upset.

"One man had the audacity to be drinking beer. A dinner party is no place for beer."

Canadian Club is in no position to be attacking beer. I love whiskey, but that stuff is swill.

Once a hobo invited me to get drunk on a bottle of Canadian Club he was drinking out in the open. He started frantically crying when I politely declined his offer. And then I carefully walked away.

In conclusion, fuck you, Canadian Club. Your whiskey is rate shit.

_________________
Rosie O'Donnell wrote:
You can walk through life believing in the goodness of the world, or walk through life afraid of anyone who thinks different than you and trying to convert them to your way of thinking.


29 May 2014, 01:54
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 14892
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
President Bagel wrote:

Once a hobo invited me to get drunk on a bottle of Canadian Club he was drinking out in the open. He started frantically crying when I politely declined his offer. And then I carefully walked away.

I don't believe you

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


29 May 2014, 10:31
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 03:15
Posts: 34741
Location: Buffalo, NY
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
I fucking knew you would say those exact words verbatim before you even posted them. Stop responding to my posts. Fuck.

You also didn't believe me when I said I wasn't going to talk about fast food or internet celebrities anymore, jerk. :fukk:

_________________
Rosie O'Donnell wrote:
You can walk through life believing in the goodness of the world, or walk through life afraid of anyone who thinks different than you and trying to convert them to your way of thinking.


29 May 2014, 10:35
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Oct 2010, 13:56
Posts: 2627
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
President Bagel wrote:
The new Canadian Club commercial makes me very mildly upset.

"One man had the audacity to be drinking beer. A dinner party is no place for beer."

Canadian Club is in no position to be attacking beer. I love whiskey, but that stuff is swill.

Once a hobo invited me to get drunk on a bottle of Canadian Club he was drinking out in the open. He started frantically crying when I politely declined his offer. And then I carefully walked away.

In conclusion, fuck you, Canadian Club. Your whiskey is rate shit.


is Canadian Club still running commercials with the Dos Equis Ron Swanson he-man rip off?


29 May 2014, 12:23
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 14892
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
President Bagel wrote:
I fucking knew you would say those exact words verbatim before you even posted them. Stop responding to my posts. Fuck.

You also didn't believe me when I said I wasn't going to talk about fast food or internet celebrities anymore, jerk. :fukk:

Don't give yourself any credit you haven't lived up to your word. I doubt you've ever talked to any homeless person. I'm more upset you used the term hobo, who the fuck uses hobo? Are we in the 40's, quit being cute. I will continue to quote you. You lie so fucking much, expect my stock response and probably a Kool Keith song or two. Love you!

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


29 May 2014, 12:58
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 04:20
Posts: 8359
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
You get Canadian Club whiskey here in Germany in supermarkets for €7 I think. You are right. It is swill.

_________________
Anvils never stopped Wile E. Coyote.
- Big Metal Dude


29 May 2014, 16:53
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2003, 15:30
Posts: 35432
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Rocky Dennis wrote:
President Bagel wrote:
I fucking knew you would say those exact words verbatim before you even posted them. Stop responding to my posts. Fuck.

You also didn't believe me when I said I wasn't going to talk about fast food or internet celebrities anymore, jerk. :fukk:

Don't give yourself any credit you haven't lived up to your word. I doubt you've ever talked to any homeless person. I'm more upset you used the term hobo, who the fuck uses hobo? Are we in the 40's, quit being cute. I will continue to quote you. You lie so fucking much, expect my stock response and probably a Kool Keith song or two. Love you!

Do you know him in person? I don't, but we used to chat on MSN or some shit back in the day. For all his quirks, James is not prone to dishonesty.

_________________
Quote:
I began to wonder, and more than wonder...


29 May 2014, 20:52
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 03:15
Posts: 34741
Location: Buffalo, NY
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Meh, I dislike cynicism. Even from a jaded perspective, it makes little sense why someone would disbelieve somebody lying about something so utterly meaningless and mundane. I hear the word hobo used all the time. Never seemed like something quaint. I don't like RD, for the most part. I think he's far too opinionated, and gets angry over trivial differences in opinion. It seems like 70% of his (non metal) posts exist to express intolerance towards others, and the other 30% are about banging women (yawn). He has great taste in death metal and rap, I'll give him that much.

RyanJD wrote:
President Bagel wrote:
The new Canadian Club commercial makes me very mildly upset.

"One man had the audacity to be drinking beer. A dinner party is no place for beer."

Canadian Club is in no position to be attacking beer. I love whiskey, but that stuff is swill.

Once a hobo invited me to get drunk on a bottle of Canadian Club he was drinking out in the open. He started frantically crying when I politely declined his offer. And then I carefully walked away.

In conclusion, fuck you, Canadian Club. Your whiskey is rate shit.


is Canadian Club still running commercials with the Dos Equis Ron Swanson he-man rip off?


Yup, and they're worse than ever.

_________________
Rosie O'Donnell wrote:
You can walk through life believing in the goodness of the world, or walk through life afraid of anyone who thinks different than you and trying to convert them to your way of thinking.


29 May 2014, 21:20
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009, 23:16
Posts: 18923
Location: Gloucester, ON (Ottawa)
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
hobo, homeless, bum, speed bump, waste of space, etc. whatever.

_________________
Jotun wrote:
Hitler had an opinion

Image
adora vivos, our people are civilized, love the living while they're still alive. adora vivos, our people are civilized, we shouldn't worship the dead.


29 May 2014, 22:29
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 14892
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Bunch of Fruitbooters up in here.

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


29 May 2014, 22:40
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2003, 15:30
Posts: 35432
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
President Bagel wrote:
Meh, I dislike cynicism. Even from a jaded perspective, it makes little sense why someone would disbelieve somebody lying about something so utterly meaningless and mundane. I hear the word hobo used all the time. Never seemed like something quaint. I don't like RD, for the most part. I think he's far too opinionated, and gets angry over trivial differences in opinion. It seems like 70% of his (non metal) posts exist to express intolerance towards others, and the other 30% are about banging women (yawn). He has great taste in death metal and rap, I'll give him that much.


This is a weird position to take, but he's not disagreeing with you for no reason. When you post the weird, atopical shit you're prone to, people are going to tend to call you either a liar or a troll. They know nothing of your sincerity.

Dude, you need me on your side. I'm one of, like, five people here who don't think your preoccupation with YouTube celebrity and food culture is an attention grab. Instead of trying to carefully balance your dislike of me with your dislike of Rocky Dennis, consider why I initially fell out with you in the first place.

You might fucking learn something.

_________________
Quote:
I began to wonder, and more than wonder...


29 May 2014, 22:46
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 14892
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Nice post, but you're wasting your time.

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


29 May 2014, 22:49
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2003, 15:30
Posts: 35432
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
EDIT

Maybe. We'll see.

_________________
Quote:
I began to wonder, and more than wonder...


29 May 2014, 22:55
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 03:15
Posts: 34741
Location: Buffalo, NY
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Xerxes wrote:
President Bagel wrote:
Meh, I dislike cynicism. Even from a jaded perspective, it makes little sense why someone would disbelieve somebody lying about something so utterly meaningless and mundane. I hear the word hobo used all the time. Never seemed like something quaint. I don't like RD, for the most part. I think he's far too opinionated, and gets angry over trivial differences in opinion. It seems like 70% of his (non metal) posts exist to express intolerance towards others, and the other 30% are about banging women (yawn). He has great taste in death metal and rap, I'll give him that much.


This is a weird position to take, but he's not disagreeing with you for no reason. When you post the weird, atopical shit you're prone to, people are going to tend to call you either a liar or a troll. They know nothing of your sincerity.

Dude, you need me on your side. I'm one of, like, five people here who don't think your preoccupation with YouTube celebrity and food culture is an attention grab. Instead of trying to carefully balance your dislike of me with your dislike of Rocky Dennis, consider why I initially fell out with you in the first place.

You might fucking learn something.


Whaaa? I don't dislike you, I think you're awesome! You're a really intelligent, thoughtful and honest person. I love reading your posts, and talking to you in general. I remember us having a bitter argument over msn years ago, but I can't even recollect what it was over. Whatever issues we had with each other in the past aren't even important enough for me to remember.

_________________
Rosie O'Donnell wrote:
You can walk through life believing in the goodness of the world, or walk through life afraid of anyone who thinks different than you and trying to convert them to your way of thinking.


29 May 2014, 23:07
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2003, 15:30
Posts: 35432
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Well, I remember. You introduced me to a chick I was actually going to meet up with, but it turned out she was obsessed with astrology. It got so creepy that I quit talking to both yourself and... Shit, was it Steph? Meg? Jen? I can't remember.

She liked crushing on guys online, her obsession was this guy she met in high school who was bisexual. I'm an open-minded guy, but she [REDACTED].

Again, very drunk, but that's how I remember it. Shit this is confsing and frankly I'm sorry if I was in the wrong, I can't tell when I'm hammered. Shit it's only because of muscle memory that I'm able to type coherently.

_________________
Quote:
I began to wonder, and more than wonder...


Last edited by Xerxes on 30 May 2014, 02:23, edited 1 time in total.



29 May 2014, 23:25
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 03:15
Posts: 34741
Location: Buffalo, NY
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Her name was Sarah. She somewhat resembled the Baroness from Cobra. She loved Nightwish and Enya. Haven't heard from her in years.

I remember her having a very irrational disliking towards people that used narcotics or consumed alcohol.

_________________
Rosie O'Donnell wrote:
You can walk through life believing in the goodness of the world, or walk through life afraid of anyone who thinks different than you and trying to convert them to your way of thinking.


29 May 2014, 23:38
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2003, 15:30
Posts: 35432
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Fuck, Sarah, yeah! Fun girl when she was comfortable. But when she felt awkward, she got awkward. I didn't have the stamina to keep her afloat.

Anyway, I'm glad you're over that whole thing. It's a small load off, because I was over it pretty much immediately.

_________________
Quote:
I began to wonder, and more than wonder...


30 May 2014, 00:22
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.