It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 02:03

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
 Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition 
Metal Guru

Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Best of luck man. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. And in the worst case, with a track record like that, finding a new job won't be that bad.

Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm

19 May 2014, 18:00
Profile WWW
Metal Illuminati

Goddammit man don't keep us in suspense :shock:

Be okay!

20 May 2014, 23:43
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Check the Your Job thread :)

Sylvus
Misthelm

20 May 2014, 23:54
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Tyrannorabbit wrote:
Goddammit man don't keep us in suspense :shock:

Be okay!

Sorry. Posted in another thread. I'm safe for now. :)

21 May 2014, 00:04
Metal Guru

That every sizable art community is clogged, completely fucking clogged with anime/furry dweebs. By my observation there are tens of thousands of highly skilled artists spending their every spare moment filling the internet with cell shaded foxes with giant anime eyes and overtly bulging crotches. It's difficult to see the style as anything but a miserable waste of skill. What the fuck happened to these people? :lol:

22 May 2014, 00:31
Metal Guru

they wanted to fuck Sonic

that's what happened

Sylvus
Misthelm

25 May 2014, 06:08
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Are you speaking from experience, or? :)

25 May 2014, 11:37
Metal Guru

Eh, my experience was more or less the same as yours. I drew a lot when I was younger and wanted to be a "real artist" and then I met a ton of people who just wanted to draw anthropomorphic characters with huge dicks getting freaky (the extent of their imagination it seemed) and lost interest.

Sylvus
Misthelm

25 May 2014, 18:28
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

The new Canadian Club commercial makes me very mildly upset.

"One man had the audacity to be drinking beer. A dinner party is no place for beer."

Canadian Club is in no position to be attacking beer. I love whiskey, but that stuff is swill.

Once a hobo invited me to get drunk on a bottle of Canadian Club he was drinking out in the open. He started frantically crying when I politely declined his offer. And then I carefully walked away.

In conclusion, fuck you, Canadian Club. Your whiskey is rate shit.

29 May 2014, 01:54
Metal Guru

President Bagel wrote:

Once a hobo invited me to get drunk on a bottle of Canadian Club he was drinking out in the open. He started frantically crying when I politely declined his offer. And then I carefully walked away.

I don't believe you

29 May 2014, 10:31
Metal Guru

I fucking knew you would say those exact words verbatim before you even posted them. Stop responding to my posts. Fuck.

You also didn't believe me when I said I wasn't going to talk about fast food or internet celebrities anymore, jerk. :fukk:

29 May 2014, 10:35
Metal Guru

President Bagel wrote:

"One man had the audacity to be drinking beer. A dinner party is no place for beer."

Canadian Club is in no position to be attacking beer. I love whiskey, but that stuff is swill.

is Canadian Club still running commercials with the Dos Equis Ron Swanson he-man rip off?

29 May 2014, 12:23
Metal Guru

President Bagel wrote:
I fucking knew you would say those exact words verbatim before you even posted them. Stop responding to my posts. Fuck.

You also didn't believe me when I said I wasn't going to talk about fast food or internet celebrities anymore, jerk. :fukk:

Don't give yourself any credit you haven't lived up to your word. I doubt you've ever talked to any homeless person. I'm more upset you used the term hobo, who the fuck uses hobo? Are we in the 40's, quit being cute. I will continue to quote you. You lie so fucking much, expect my stock response and probably a Kool Keith song or two. Love you!

29 May 2014, 12:58
Metal Guru

You get Canadian Club whiskey here in Germany in supermarkets for €7 I think. You are right. It is swill.

29 May 2014, 16:53
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Rocky Dennis wrote:
President Bagel wrote:

Don't give yourself any credit you haven't lived up to your word. I doubt you've ever talked to any homeless person. I'm more upset you used the term hobo, who the fuck uses hobo? Are we in the 40's, quit being cute. I will continue to quote you. You lie so fucking much, expect my stock response and probably a Kool Keith song or two. Love you!

Do you know him in person? I don't, but we used to chat on MSN or some shit back in the day. For all his quirks, James is not prone to dishonesty.

29 May 2014, 20:52
Metal Guru

Meh, I dislike cynicism. Even from a jaded perspective, it makes little sense why someone would disbelieve somebody lying about something so utterly meaningless and mundane. I hear the word hobo used all the time. Never seemed like something quaint. I don't like RD, for the most part. I think he's far too opinionated, and gets angry over trivial differences in opinion. It seems like 70% of his (non metal) posts exist to express intolerance towards others, and the other 30% are about banging women (yawn). He has great taste in death metal and rap, I'll give him that much.

RyanJD wrote:
President Bagel wrote:

is Canadian Club still running commercials with the Dos Equis Ron Swanson he-man rip off?

Yup, and they're worse than ever.

29 May 2014, 21:20
Metal Guru

hobo, homeless, bum, speed bump, waste of space, etc. whatever.

adora vivos, our people are civilized, love the living while they're still alive. adora vivos, our people are civilized, we shouldn't worship the dead.

29 May 2014, 22:29
Metal Guru

Bunch of Fruitbooters up in here.

29 May 2014, 22:40
Metal Guru

President Bagel wrote:
Meh, I dislike cynicism. Even from a jaded perspective, it makes little sense why someone would disbelieve somebody lying about something so utterly meaningless and mundane. I hear the word hobo used all the time. Never seemed like something quaint. I don't like RD, for the most part. I think he's far too opinionated, and gets angry over trivial differences in opinion. It seems like 70% of his (non metal) posts exist to express intolerance towards others, and the other 30% are about banging women (yawn). He has great taste in death metal and rap, I'll give him that much.

This is a weird position to take, but he's not disagreeing with you for no reason. When you post the weird, atopical shit you're prone to, people are going to tend to call you either a liar or a troll. They know nothing of your sincerity.

Dude, you need me on your side. I'm one of, like, five people here who don't think your preoccupation with YouTube celebrity and food culture is an attention grab. Instead of trying to carefully balance your dislike of me with your dislike of Rocky Dennis, consider why I initially fell out with you in the first place.

You might fucking learn something.

29 May 2014, 22:46
Metal Guru

Nice post, but you're wasting your time.

29 May 2014, 22:49
Metal Guru

EDIT

Maybe. We'll see.

29 May 2014, 22:55
Metal Guru

Xerxes wrote:
President Bagel wrote:

This is a weird position to take, but he's not disagreeing with you for no reason. When you post the weird, atopical shit you're prone to, people are going to tend to call you either a liar or a troll. They know nothing of your sincerity.

Dude, you need me on your side. I'm one of, like, five people here who don't think your preoccupation with YouTube celebrity and food culture is an attention grab. Instead of trying to carefully balance your dislike of me with your dislike of Rocky Dennis, consider why I initially fell out with you in the first place.

You might fucking learn something.

Whaaa? I don't dislike you, I think you're awesome! You're a really intelligent, thoughtful and honest person. I love reading your posts, and talking to you in general. I remember us having a bitter argument over msn years ago, but I can't even recollect what it was over. Whatever issues we had with each other in the past aren't even important enough for me to remember.

29 May 2014, 23:07
Metal Guru

Well, I remember. You introduced me to a chick I was actually going to meet up with, but it turned out she was obsessed with astrology. It got so creepy that I quit talking to both yourself and... Shit, was it Steph? Meg? Jen? I can't remember.

She liked crushing on guys online, her obsession was this guy she met in high school who was bisexual. I'm an open-minded guy, but she [REDACTED].

Again, very drunk, but that's how I remember it. Shit this is confsing and frankly I'm sorry if I was in the wrong, I can't tell when I'm hammered. Shit it's only because of muscle memory that I'm able to type coherently.

Last edited by Xerxes on 30 May 2014, 02:23, edited 1 time in total.

29 May 2014, 23:25
Metal Guru

Her name was Sarah. She somewhat resembled the Baroness from Cobra. She loved Nightwish and Enya. Haven't heard from her in years.

I remember her having a very irrational disliking towards people that used narcotics or consumed alcohol.

29 May 2014, 23:38
Metal Guru

Fuck, Sarah, yeah! Fun girl when she was comfortable. But when she felt awkward, she got awkward. I didn't have the stamina to keep her afloat.

Anyway, I'm glad you're over that whole thing. It's a small load off, because I was over it pretty much immediately.

30 May 2014, 00:22
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next