It is currently 30 Aug 2014, 13:16



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2002, 17:19
Posts: 22320
Location: Somewhere in Hell
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Microbrasserie Charlevoix is not coming to the beer fest this year.
whbdehgasvbefjhga«vfdejvghafvghavgfhghfdeghajfhlahf
*cries like a child*






*sighs* I think I'm ok now.

[/firstworldproblems]

_________________
Image


06 May 2014, 15:55
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2003, 15:30
Posts: 35012
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
I was watching this super-obese lady to glob herself into her car in front of Farm Fresh today, and I got seethingly, irrationally angry. I don't know what it was. Maybe it was the pit stains. Maybe it was the two humongous bags of soaking-through-the-bag type Chinese food she had hanging from each arm. Or maybe I I've become prejudiced against the cholesterol exceptional. Or maybe I take issue with an already fat person in a dark room, alone, tearing into her seventh helping of crispy duck chins. Not a great way to kill yourself.

_________________
Quote:
And so we crept through a storm-cracked crypt
we found and praised, malevolent
an ancient, itching eldritch god

we stole from him a nectar sipped
from any light that heaven sent
slept in a new dead Eden, awed


06 May 2014, 21:13
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2002, 17:19
Posts: 22320
Location: Somewhere in Hell
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
METAL QUEEN wrote:
Microbrasserie Charlevoix is not coming to the beer fest this year.
whbdehgasvbefjhga«vfdejvghafvghavgfhghfdeghajfhlahf
*cries like a child*






*sighs* I think I'm ok now.

[/firstworldproblems]


I just found out that they will be at the central bar during the fest. Woot!

_________________
Image


06 May 2014, 23:41
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 03:15
Posts: 34741
Location: Buffalo, NY
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Barack Obama wrote:
I am a strong supporter of net neutrality.


Of course you are. :rolleyes:

_________________
Rosie O'Donnell wrote:
You can walk through life believing in the goodness of the world, or walk through life afraid of anyone who thinks different than you and trying to convert them to your way of thinking.


08 May 2014, 14:46
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37424
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Today needs to be over. Right now.

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


08 May 2014, 15:14
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2007, 19:22
Posts: 23786
Location: The GTA
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
I whacked the top of my head pretty hard off the corner of the chair rail moulding on the wall this morning. My head still hurts.


08 May 2014, 19:05
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37424
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
shadow20 wrote:
I whacked off this morning. My head still hurts.


:)

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


08 May 2014, 21:44
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2007, 19:22
Posts: 23786
Location: The GTA
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Big Metal Dude wrote:
shadow20 wrote:
I whacked off this morning. My head still hurts.


:)


Smartass. :lol:


10 May 2014, 18:23
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Aug 2003, 15:30
Posts: 35012
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Ahem, brilliantass.

_________________
Quote:
And so we crept through a storm-cracked crypt
we found and praised, malevolent
an ancient, itching eldritch god

we stole from him a nectar sipped
from any light that heaven sent
slept in a new dead Eden, awed


10 May 2014, 23:16
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2008, 04:28
Posts: 7372
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
job interviews getting in the way of epic beard growing

to the razor with you, deadened follicles swine!


13 May 2014, 15:45
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 66145
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Started feeling shitty at the end of the day. Probably sunstroke.

And now I am starting to feel better and won't be able to justify taking the morning off class, WTF

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


13 May 2014, 23:31
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2005, 01:51
Posts: 4051
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada, Earth, Solar System, Orion Spur, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
My band has a show in a week and somehow I've been doing major damage to my hands. They're starting to heal, but there's gonna be some cool scars later.

_________________
Image
http://www.twitter.com/UncannyDerek


14 May 2014, 17:11
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2006, 13:17
Posts: 13557
Location: Roundworld
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Reading comments that sexualize a woman/women when the context of the content is otherwise completely nonsexual and uuuuuughh can you fucking not

_________________
robofist wrote:
TIE fighter wasn't a rebel starfighter you ignorant sack of shit

Auslander, on Burning Ham wrote:
Of course, he's a complete twerp


15 May 2014, 10:06
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 18 Aug 2006, 03:15
Posts: 34741
Location: Buffalo, NY
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Burst Command Til War wrote:
Reading comments that sexualize a woman/women when the context of the content is otherwise completely nonsexual and uuuuuughh can you fucking not


I dislike this tremendously, and have lost my cool over it a couple of times here in recent memory.

_________________
Rosie O'Donnell wrote:
You can walk through life believing in the goodness of the world, or walk through life afraid of anyone who thinks different than you and trying to convert them to your way of thinking.


15 May 2014, 14:19
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 23:26
Posts: 12063
Location: Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
I hate it when people go to the prepared foods section of a super market, and get something and than walk around the store eating it like a shambling fucking slob. Today some dick head was walking around Wegman’s eating a piece of pizza and touching all of the products with his nasty grease fingers. I wanted to knock it out of his hand and tell him that he’s a fucking adult, and not some little kid that needs a snack to shut the fuck up while mommy buys the groceries. Seriously, you are a fucking grown up. Sit down and eat your food (they have tables for that) or eat it after you leave. No excuse for leaving a slime trail all over the store.


16 May 2014, 18:13
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 14442
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
I have a harder time seeing people pitch perishable items in the center store, dry aisles. I changed my mind and don't want this Ben & Jerry's ice cream, I'm gonna leave it here next to the Wheat Thins. Assholes!!!!!!!!!
They're the same people who rudely talk on their gay cell phones in the checkout line and they come from a long line of entitled buttfucks that complain about fruit from Mexico. People suck.

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


16 May 2014, 18:57
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 15 Feb 2006, 23:26
Posts: 12063
Location: Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Rocky Dennis wrote:
I have a harder time seeing people pitch perishable items in the center store, dry aisles. I changed my mind and don't want this Ben & Jerry's ice cream, I'm gonna leave it here next to the Wheat Thins. Assholes!!!!!!!!!
They're the same people who rudely talk on their gay cell phones in the checkout line and they come from a long line of entitled buttfucks that complain about fruit from Mexico. People suck.


That’s just flat out bad behavior, but it’s probably at lot more noticeable if you work in the industry. As a shopper, it’s more annoying to see some slob sucking down a slice of pizza while pawing at the merchandise. Still, I do want to punch the unseen culprit every time I run across a melted pint of Ben and Jerry's in the international foods section or something though. Either way, humans are filth.


16 May 2014, 21:15
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 14:26
Posts: 21354
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Melted ice cream in the aisle sucks... but discarded meat sucks even more. At the store tonight I was interested in a jar of sauerkraut, but it was out of place and must have been organic or something... left next to the other sauerkraut. I guess you can put a price on organic. It was annoying.


16 May 2014, 21:30
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 13 Sep 2005, 15:56
Posts: 28011
Location: Not Canada
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Anhur wrote:
I hate it when people go to the prepared foods section of a super market, and get something and than walk around the store eating it like a shambling fucking slob. Today some dick head was walking around Wegman’s eating a piece of pizza and touching all of the products with his nasty grease fingers. I wanted to knock it out of his hand and tell him that he’s a fucking adult, and not some little kid that needs a snack to shut the fuck up while mommy buys the groceries. Seriously, you are a fucking grown up. Sit down and eat your food (they have tables for that) or eat it after you leave. No excuse for leaving a slime trail all over the store.


Rocky Dennis wrote:
I have a harder time seeing people pitch perishable items in the center store, dry aisles. I changed my mind and don't want this Ben & Jerry's ice cream, I'm gonna leave it here next to the Wheat Thins. Assholes!!!!!!!!!
They're the same people who rudely talk on their gay cell phones in the checkout line and they come from a long line of entitled buttfucks that complain about fruit from Mexico. People suck.


Both of these types need to be live-embalmed.


19 May 2014, 11:02
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009, 23:16
Posts: 18649
Location: Ottawa Region
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
i just stubbed my little toe so hard my whole foot hurts. somebody fucking kill me. :cry:

_________________
Jotun wrote:
Hitler had an opinion

Image
adora vivos, our people are civilized, love the living while they're still alive. adora vivos, our people are civilized, we shouldn't worship the dead.


19 May 2014, 12:07
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37424
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Just got sent home for a mistake I made at work. I'll know my fate tomorrow morning. I don't think it's going to be good.

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


19 May 2014, 13:29
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 11:29
Posts: 26904
Location: off somewhere fighting the world
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Big Metal Dude wrote:
Just got sent home for a mistake I made at work. I'll know my fate tomorrow morning. I don't think it's going to be good.

:o
that must be a bad fuck up! dont you have some kind of tenure there?

_________________
I steal and kill to stay alive, not for the luxury of glory.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.


19 May 2014, 13:29
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37424
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
deathstalker wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:
Just got sent home for a mistake I made at work. I'll know my fate tomorrow morning. I don't think it's going to be good.

:o
that must be a bad fuck up! dont you have some kind of tenure there?


8.5 years.

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


19 May 2014, 13:43
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 11:29
Posts: 26904
Location: off somewhere fighting the world
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
Big Metal Dude wrote:
deathstalker wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:
Just got sent home for a mistake I made at work. I'll know my fate tomorrow morning. I don't think it's going to be good.

:o
that must be a bad fuck up! dont you have some kind of tenure there?


8.5 years.

you'll be fine dude. keep the faith.

_________________
I steal and kill to stay alive, not for the luxury of glory.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.


19 May 2014, 13:59
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37424
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: Total Whinage Thread: Uuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh.... edition
deathstalker wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:
deathstalker wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:
Just got sent home for a mistake I made at work. I'll know my fate tomorrow morning. I don't think it's going to be good.

:o
that must be a bad fuck up! dont you have some kind of tenure there?


8.5 years.

you'll be fine dude. keep the faith.


It's kind of crazy. I'm planning for the worst right now (that they'll tell me tomorrow morning that I'm a goner), but it has been so long since I had to apply for a job that I'm actually kind of lost right now.

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


19 May 2014, 14:03
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 264 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.