It is currently 23 Sep 2014, 23:30

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
 HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS 
Metal Guru

Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
RIP Nana :(

Sorry for your loss, Durkin.

30 May 2014, 13:22
Metal Guru

RyanJD wrote:
Thanks guys she passed on yesterday. It was quick and painless I was told. Can only hope she is in a better place now.

I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

01 Jun 2014, 19:55
Metal Guru

I have reached that lovely point where my spewing nightmare of an ex girlfriend is starting to glow the glow that all things in the past gain after a while. I can recite to myself all the bad shit she did, it doesn't make it easier. I just want my friend back.

Sadface.

07 Jun 2014, 20:10
Metal Guru

Full moon soon. Small human is extra nuts. There's a whole series of "angry Jaime" pictures and videos on my instagram today :lol:

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.

07 Jun 2014, 21:33
Metal Guru

Puking up lots of blood.

08 Jun 2014, 07:35
Metal Guru

Xerxes wrote:
Puking up lots of blood.

Stop doing that.

08 Jun 2014, 08:09
Metal Guru

I could bore you with a rant, but long story short, I lost a friend today. I hate it when dudes are bitches. I cut them out of my life.

09 Jun 2014, 14:50
Metal Guru

I hate how hypocritical, passive aggressive and totally oblivious my ex is. I spend forever trying to be an adult about things, talking things out just to have ridiculous statuses posted on Facebook about how all I do is talk about how she's wrong and I'm so much better than her.

Sure, she's half right, I do talk a lot about how she's wrong. How she's wrong about how I'm not trying to win the cheating bitch back. How she's wrong about the fact that I do actually have goals and dreams in life and I am actively working towards them! And this one's the most important, how she's wrong feeling afraid that I would ever harm my fucking daughter. It's not my fault you can't take any sort of criticism without taking it as a personal insult meanwhile you throw insults around and expect me to respect you? Oh, and your friends and family think I'm a dick? Wow, really? During a break up your friends and family took your side? Oh fucking no!

I don't give a fuck how insensitive this sounds, just because daddy beat you when you were a kid doesn't give you the right to treat me like a piece of shit. I was the stay at home parent, being treated like shit by your asshole family while you were out fucking around catching chlamydia and genital warts, and you're stupid enough to think I want back in that? Fucking gross. Grow the fuck up and stop sending my daughter to your god damn shitty ass parents for most of YOUR time with her. Can't wait til you show your dumb ass new boyfriend your true colours. Maybe you'll finally realize what a pathetic loser you really are.

/end passive aggressive rant that I refuse to stoop to her level and post for all her friends and family to see on Facebook but need to rage somewhere.

10 Jun 2014, 22:59
Metal Guru

Facebook is just a gossip site for attention whores. Just ignore it and it goes away. That doesn't work with your ex, though.

11 Jun 2014, 10:51
Metal Guru

You know, I really do ignore it. I've never personally brought any of this up to her, I've never exploded and told her how I really feel because to me that's all irrelevant at this point, we separated six months ago and I've fucking loved my life since. The only reason she's not completely written out of my life is because we share a child and have to deal with each other every now and than regardless of what I really want. Just be nice if she grew the fuck up and did the same.

There's a reason I ranted in the bickering forum of a message board no one knows her instead of on Facebook. I was gonna explode if I didn't get that out somehow but I hate troubling my friends and family about her because they all hate her too, and I'm not quite childish enough to stir this kind of Facebook drama :lol:

11 Jun 2014, 15:04
Metal Guru

nah you just lash out at me about my wi-fi problem instead :cry: :)

adora vivos, our people are civilized, love the living while they're still alive. adora vivos, our people are civilized, we shouldn't worship the dead.

11 Jun 2014, 15:19
Metal Guru

:)

11 Jun 2014, 21:27
Metal Guru

Fuck! My wife just informed me that doctors may have found something in her mother's back that could be cancer. She's going in for blood work and a biopsy. Don't know anything yet, but fuck all of this right now.

02 Jul 2014, 14:25
Metal Guru

Big Metal Dude wrote:
Fuck! My wife just informed me that doctors may have found something in her mother's back that could be cancer. She's going in for blood work and a biopsy. Don't know anything yet, but fuck all of this right now.

Hopefully its nothing or if it is cancer then hoping they caught it quick.

02 Jul 2014, 14:39
Metal Guru

Big Metal Dude wrote:

Hope things will be alright for her.

02 Jul 2014, 14:59
Metal Guru

I hate that I can't read all this from home because I've gone and blocked myself. I miss reading about all your lives!!

02 Jul 2014, 15:08
Metal Guru

RyanJD wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:

Yeah. I've reminded my wife that we don't know anything yet and it is best to stay optimistic.

She was just in for the MRI today to see why she was having bad pain in her back. Did not expect this. Hopefully the MRI was just wrong.

02 Jul 2014, 15:14
Metal Guru

symphony21 wrote:
In the last one week, I've lost my job, my apartment, my girlfriend and my visa is almost running out. Fuck this is hard.

I'm currently living on a friend's couch, I'm unemployed and I'm going to try to extend my visa on Friday. Shit's all fucked up.

Stay strong, man. Can I help? Call/FB/message if you need anything.

02 Jul 2014, 16:48
Metal Guru

Its been a while. Things are better now. Not great but better. I'm holding on.

03 Jul 2014, 08:34
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Big Metal Dude wrote:
RyanJD wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:

Yeah. I've reminded my wife that we don't know anything yet and it is best to stay optimistic.

She was just in for the MRI today to see why she was having bad pain in her back. Did not expect this. Hopefully the MRI was just wrong.

Any word?

03 Jul 2014, 12:25
Metal Guru

RyanJD wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:
RyanJD wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:

Any word?

They've done a blood test and she met with an oncologist today. Likely bone cancer, but they haven't done a biopsy or CT scan yet.

03 Jul 2014, 21:06
Metal Guru

Big Metal Dude wrote:
RyanJD wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:
RyanJD wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:

Any word?

They've done a blood test and she met with an oncologist today. Likely bone cancer, but they haven't done a biopsy or CT scan yet.

Hopefully it is not bone cancer.

04 Jul 2014, 12:23
Metal Guru

My grandmother is currently battling bone cancer, and she recently had her last round of chemotherapy. She's doing relatively well, but I don't wish that on anybody. Best of luck to your mother-in-law.

04 Jul 2014, 18:25
Metal Guru

After a CT, they know that my mother-in-law has spots on her pancreas and liver. She had a bone scan yesterday and a biopsy should be happening soon. Even though they haven't done the biopsy yet, doctor is 99% sure it is cancer.

:(

09 Jul 2014, 07:19
Metal Guru

Big Metal Dude wrote:
After a CT, they know that my mother-in-law has spots on her pancreas and liver. She had a bone scan yesterday and a biopsy should be happening soon. Even though they haven't done the biopsy yet, doctor is 99% sure it is cancer.

:(

I'm really sorry to hear that, and I'm certainly hoping for the best.

09 Jul 2014, 13:56
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next