It is currently 01 Aug 2014, 19:51

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 36  Next
 HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS 
Metal Guru

Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Christmas related melt-down count is now at one.
So overwhelmed :lol: :cry:
I appreciate that Greg cleaned the kitchen for me, I really do. Just not when I need to be in there for about 4 hours and everything got moved around and I wanted to start everything 2 hours ago

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.

24 Dec 2013, 13:03
Junior Headbanger

guess greg will have to let you clean up the kitchen yourself after the 4 hours of cooking then eh? is the GTA melting yet, or still a giant ice cube?

24 Dec 2013, 13:26
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

fumigate wrote:
guess greg will have to let you clean up the kitchen yourself after the 4 hours of cooking then eh? is the GTA melting yet, or still a giant ice cube?

Yessssss! I am ok with that! The kitchen is my territory, usually. I appreciate the sentiment, but the timing is less than awesome :lol:
It'd be like me going in and re-arranging the back of his truck right before a big clean out ;)

Big Metal Dude wrote:

24 Dec 2013, 13:32
Metal Guru

Location: Spitting darts from the tip of a glacier used for my hideout
Well... here we are again. The last few days have been a rollercoaster, but I think we have talked things out. I have never really seen her pour her heart out and and get at her core issues the way that she did, and she makes it out to be like she wants to make a real attempt at treating me better and sorting out her problems. I feel like it'd be wrong for me to not give her the chance to prove that she's genuine... but, I definitely still have some doubts about this, and trust issues which will take a while to get over. I dunno. I guess I'll just take it a step at a time. I do still care about her a lot, but as George Bush said, "fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

I'd like to thank everyone who responded or PM'd be about this. The fact that you guys took the time to address my petty personal problems is wonderful. This whole last week my head has been in such a fucked up place... it's nice to have you all here. EVERYTHING that has been said will stick with me, and for once I feel like I am in control of my end of the situation and see things somewhat clearly. I owe it to myself and her to follow my heart on this one, but I also know that it will be a lot easier for me to walk away should things deteriorate again, and I honestly have everyone here to thank for that.

25 Dec 2013, 03:35
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

MAX NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Big Metal Dude wrote:

25 Dec 2013, 20:40
Metal Guru

I have an irrational hatred of confirming my e-mail address.

an ancient, itching eldritch god

we stole from him a nectar sipped
from any light that heaven sent
slept in a new dead Eden, awed

26 Dec 2013, 01:01
Metal Guru

zombieattak wrote:

This whole situation is pretty weird for me and I haven't sorted through all the fuckery yet. I just want to see how it goes. I mean... I haven't even seen her in person since we initially split up and all this other shit went down. For all I know, we could hang out and it'll just be awful. It is what it is and I'm about as confused as one can be.

Either way, I'm sure everyone is sick of reading about this. :lol: Somebody complain about their coworkers deodorant or something.

26 Dec 2013, 06:09
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Xerxes wrote:
I have an irrational hatred of confirming my e-mail address.

i feel you.

26 Dec 2013, 06:11
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

ingenting wrote:
zombieattak wrote:

This whole situation is pretty weird for me and I haven't sorted through all the fuckery yet. I just want to see how it goes. I mean... I haven't even seen her in person since we initially split up and all this other shit went down. For all I know, we could hang out and it'll just be awful. It is what it is and I'm about as confused as one can be.

Either way, I'm sure everyone is sick of reading about this. :lol: Somebody complain about their coworkers deodorant or something.

You do what you feel is right, but I had to get the Vader-esque NOOOO out there. <3
No matter what you choose, you still have us as homies.

And I've got nothing to hate on. Everything is pretty rad these days. I even got used to my re-arranged kitchen LOL

Big Metal Dude wrote:

26 Dec 2013, 09:07
Metal Guru

Vittra wrote:
I need a google+ account to post a fucking comment on youtube now? Bastards have been hounding me to link my youtube to a google+ account every time i go there logged in and now this.

Fuuuuuuckkk you google. Between this and ActiveSync being limited to paid accounts I'm growing fedup with you guys.

Every day is a step further away from the freedoms and choice you used to provide and another towards the closed-enviroment you clearly always wanted.

I knew you dickheads would turn into Apple one day.

Woah they are not there yet lets not get ahead of ourselves here

But in a blink of an eye they could go down that dreadful road yes. And lately they have been taking small steps in that direction

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leave+the+hall

27 Dec 2013, 10:53
Metal Guru

Vittra wrote:
I need a google+ account to post a fucking comment on youtube now? Bastards have been hounding me to link my youtube to a google+ account every time i go there logged in and now this.

Fuuuuuuckkk you google. Between this and ActiveSync being limited to paid accounts I'm growing fedup with you guys.

Every day is a step further away from the freedoms and choice you used to provide and another towards the closed-enviroment you clearly always wanted.

I knew you dickheads would turn into Apple one day.

Oh, I sympathize.
I have yet to figure out how to just change my youtube account stuff so it's not totally out of date, but then this Plus shit happens, and so on and so forth... Every year we have to be subjected to some dimwitted marketing push that fucks up how we interact with things. :mad:

If someone redesigned and rebuilt your car every time you took it into the shop for a tune up, adding optional equipment you never wanted and making it harder to actually drive, would that be acceptable? Fuck no. So why do people accept this sort of shit from Google and other similar companies? It's absurd.

27 Dec 2013, 15:32
Metal Guru

i'm trying to set up a website and i am just fucking terrible at this shit/ i swear they have it settled so a retarded monkey could do this and i still cant seem to get it together. i bought my domain name, jumped through all the hoops, did it on what i've been told is a legitimate site, and now i can't like it to the page i'm making? is there some giant PUBLISH button somewhere i just cant find?
i hate this shit.

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!

27 Dec 2013, 19:07
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

skûrj wrote:
i'm trying to set up a website and i am just fucking terrible at this shit/ i swear they have it settled so a retarded monkey could do this and i still cant seem to get it together. i bought my domain name, jumped through all the hoops, did it on what i've been told is a legitimate site, and now i can't like it to the page i'm making? is there some giant PUBLISH button somewhere i just cant find?
i hate this shit.

I am sorry about your luck.

28 Dec 2013, 02:04
Metal Guru

My back fucking hurts like hell! I know I need a new mattress. I won't be able to get one until I get my tax return, which will be like March. Fuck!!

28 Dec 2013, 17:45
Metal Guru

I almost got hit twice while driving home earlier, because people tried to change lanes without looking. :duh:

28 Dec 2013, 22:00
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Pack-crastinating. :m: :nana:

Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm

29 Dec 2013, 16:01
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

As I'm getting closer and closer to having my credit card paid off... I'm pretty sure the brakes on my car are fucked. I'll find out tomorrow, but there's definitely some front end shit that went south :byhatw:

@to_billbrasky

29 Dec 2013, 17:30
Metal Guru

skûrj wrote:
i hate this shit.

Computer-ey stuff is best approached with an expectation of failure. You throw yourself at the problem over and over again and slowly approach your goal like water wearing down stone. It's not an easy rhythm to get used to, but there is a kind of zen to it after a while.

an ancient, itching eldritch god

we stole from him a nectar sipped
from any light that heaven sent
slept in a new dead Eden, awed

30 Dec 2013, 21:09
Metal Guru

multiple anxiety attacks over the last week. Haven't had any in about five years, but at least three have popped up in the last week.

@to_billbrasky

02 Jan 2014, 09:23
Metal Guru

Exorcist wrote:
multiple anxiety attacks over the last week. Haven't had any in about five years, but at least three have popped up in the last week.

Those fucking suck. Thankfully I haven't had one in quite some time.

02 Jan 2014, 17:16
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Having a day off in the middle of the week sounds like a good idea, but it kind of sucks. While today is Thursday, it really feels like a Monday. I'd rather have Friday off and make it a long weekend.

02 Jan 2014, 18:08
Metal Guru

Winter. I hate winter. :crazy:

02 Jan 2014, 23:31
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

2 months ago:
"My buddy is always looking for new people at his company, I'm sure he'd give you a job as soon as you move out here!"
1 months ago:
"My buddy will TOTALLY give you a job as soon as you move out here!
1 week ago:
"Not sure if he's got any openings right now, but anything could happen!"
Today:
"Sorry."

Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm

03 Jan 2014, 01:11
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

robofist wrote:
2 months ago:
"My buddy is always looking for new people at his company, I'm sure he'd give you a job as soon as you move out here!"
1 months ago:
"My buddy will TOTALLY give you a job as soon as you move out here!
1 week ago:
"Not sure if he's got any openings right now, but anything could happen!"
Today:
"Sorry."

Dude, that sucks ass! Sounds like one of those things where a buddy doesn't really think about what he's saying because he's not positive that you're actually moving that way rather than just talking about doing it. Hope you find something soon, dude. Worst comes to worst, at least Victoria has some gnarly trees that you can carry around all day a-la Commando while scaring the piss out of some hippies.

@to_billbrasky

03 Jan 2014, 07:32
Metal Guru

shadow20 wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

Those fucking suck. Thankfully I haven't had one in quite some time.

They're not at all fun, that's for sure. I can usually tell when they're coming, because it'll take me a couple of minutes just to psych myself up to walk into a room where other people are. Then the heartbeat starts pounding, breath gets short, the headache comes on, and the nausea hits last. I don't recommend it :lol:

@to_billbrasky

03 Jan 2014, 07:42
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 890 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 36  Next