It is currently 22 Jul 2014, 14:15



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 35  Next
 HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Xerxes wrote:
How the shit do you tell a makeup artist she can't wear makeup in public...? Like telling a guitarist he can only play in his bedroom.


Well if she's anything like a guitar player, just make sure she's in the centre of the room underneath a direct light source and she'll be just fine.

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


15 Oct 2013, 07:12
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Mar 2006, 00:36
Posts: 20984
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
shit's really fucked up for me right now, everything hitting the fan at once. i made some stupid choices a while back and am being screwed for it now. i know there's a way through this but it's going to be a slog. and i really dont feel like getting a bunch of free advice which is why i'm not posting any details. mostly i just want to crawl under a rock and shrivel up.

speaking of ways out, if any of you live in BC near the american border and wanted to do me a HUGE favour, shoot me a PM.

_________________
my art

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!


15 Oct 2013, 20:57
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2011, 01:02
Posts: 1624
Location: London Ontario
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Yeah, it's pretty messed up that he all the sudden thinks that it has to do with her picking up other guys. She still dolls herself up a bit, but then he gives her a really rough time about it, so he's making her not enjoy something that she usually loves. It's fucked. I talked to her quite a bit about getting him out of the apartment... it should be starting this week. I'll talk to her about it tomorrow probably.

As for the other situation, it was good that she called the cops, but she didn't press charges because he feels bad for him. She said if he messes up again she will press charges... but I'm worried that the next time he might do something worse and she'll get hurt physically.

Skurj, that sucks :( I'm sorry to hear that you are going through some stuff right now. I hope everything works out well, and sooner, rather than later. <3

_________________
Clad In Shadows wrote:
If she squirts, I one up her and take a dump on her chest.


16 Oct 2013, 00:24
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Mar 2006, 00:36
Posts: 20984
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
^thx, stuff is looking like it'll work out. a little extra effort but there are some upsides too (see things you like thread for details).

on the super shitty side of things,
a friend of mine just got diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer. You guys don't know her but she fucking rules and you'd love her if you knew her. I hope she makes it through, she's a tough cookie and we're all pulling for her.
Image

_________________
my art

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!


17 Oct 2013, 19:18
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 01 Sep 2009, 00:50
Posts: 2166
Location: From wherever you're not
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
My five-week old son suffers from seizures. The medical staff is still trying to figure out what's causing them.

...it really sucks being the Dad and not being able to fix it. That's what Dad's are supposed to do...


18 Oct 2013, 00:54
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2006, 20:20
Posts: 28959
Location: Sex Cauldron
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
I just want to hug everyone in this thread right now :(
I'm so sorry, everyone :(

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
What's funny to me is that we all claim to be adults here.


18 Oct 2013, 07:13
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 28 Apr 2007, 19:22
Posts: 23704
Location: GTA
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
I clicked on this thread to complain about getting sick with a cold yet again, but after reading the last couple of pages, I can't do that. It's so trivial compared to what you all are going through. I'm with zombieattak on this one, I want to hug everyone too. :(


18 Oct 2013, 13:17
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Feb 2003, 11:09
Posts: 66009
Location: Victoria BC
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
I'm sorry, TFS. That's one of my greatest fears. I don't really know what to say except that I wish the best for your family.

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
[sluts > virgins


Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm


18 Oct 2013, 18:15
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2002, 17:19
Posts: 22304
Location: Somewhere in Hell
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
I like my supervisor, and I have worked for him before like 3-4 years ago. The first time I worked for him, he was a straight catholic. Now, he's a born-again. I found out today how deep he's into his religion. He was discussing with co-worker, who is catholic, about the stuff he believed in. I was in total disbelief of what I was hearing. Conspiracy theories, that there are religious undertones in some of the popular sci-fi movies, occults and witchcraft, and stuff he's seen when "cleansing house". Then he starts going on about evolutionists vs creationists. He was going on how scientists are converting to creationism because they couldn't prove where elements like oxygen and iron come from. I don't know why, but something inside me told me to keep my mouth shut. I was shocked that I was hearing these.

Unfortunately, that made me lose a bunch respect for the guy. Makes me sad. I thought he was smarter than that. Ugh! :(

_________________
Image


18 Oct 2013, 18:56
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37097
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
TheFinalSleep wrote:
My five-week old son suffers from seizures. The medical staff is still trying to figure out what's causing them.

...it really sucks being the Dad and not being able to fix it. That's what Dad's are supposed to do...


Shit, dude. I can't even begin to imagine going through that.

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


19 Oct 2013, 11:42
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37097
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
My brother called me yesterday to tell me that my favorite aunt is going to UW to be tested for a potential brain tumor. :(

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


19 Oct 2013, 11:43
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Apr 2007, 16:12
Posts: 28509
Location: Canada's Pacific Charnel Pit
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
METAL QUEEN wrote:
I like my supervisor, and I have worked for him before like 3-4 years ago. The first time I worked for him, he was a straight catholic. Now, he's a born-again. I found out today how deep he's into his religion. He was discussing with co-worker, who is catholic, about the stuff he believed in. I was in total disbelief of what I was hearing. Conspiracy theories, that there are religious undertones in some of the popular sci-fi movies, occults and witchcraft, and stuff he's seen when "cleansing house". Then he starts going on about evolutionists vs creationists. He was going on how scientists are converting to creationism because they couldn't prove where elements like oxygen and iron come from. I don't know why, but something inside me told me to keep my mouth shut. I was shocked that I was hearing these.

Unfortunately, that made me lose a bunch respect for the guy. Makes me sad. I thought he was smarter than that. Ugh! :(



I can understand some people believing in god, but this fringe fundamentalist stuff, like "scientists can't prove where oxygen comes from", well ... Where the fuck have they been hanging out on the interweb that they would pick up on this kind of drivel and believe it ? There's skepticism, and then there's inadvertently trolling yourself.

Bah, sad. The pod people got him.

_________________
"The truth is unpleasant and therefore unpopular."


19 Oct 2013, 15:02
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2002, 17:19
Posts: 22304
Location: Somewhere in Hell
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
verbalsniper wrote:
METAL QUEEN wrote:
I like my supervisor, and I have worked for him before like 3-4 years ago. The first time I worked for him, he was a straight catholic. Now, he's a born-again. I found out today how deep he's into his religion. He was discussing with co-worker, who is catholic, about the stuff he believed in. I was in total disbelief of what I was hearing. Conspiracy theories, that there are religious undertones in some of the popular sci-fi movies, occults and witchcraft, and stuff he's seen when "cleansing house". Then he starts going on about evolutionists vs creationists. He was going on how scientists are converting to creationism because they couldn't prove where elements like oxygen and iron come from. I don't know why, but something inside me told me to keep my mouth shut. I was shocked that I was hearing these.

Unfortunately, that made me lose a bunch respect for the guy. Makes me sad. I thought he was smarter than that. Ugh! :(



I can understand some people believing in god, but this fringe fundamentalist stuff, like "scientists can't prove where oxygen comes from", well ... Where the fuck have they been hanging out on the interweb that they would pick up on this kind of drivel and believe it ? There's skepticism, and then there's inadvertently trolling yourself.

Bah, sad. The pod people got him.

My contract ending a month sooner than expected. This may be a blessing in disguise.

_________________
Image


19 Oct 2013, 18:10
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jun 2002, 17:19
Posts: 22304
Location: Somewhere in Hell
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Sprained my knee while I was about to sit down in a booth at a restaurant. Of all the ways one can get injured...

_________________
Image


19 Oct 2013, 21:37
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 01 Sep 2009, 00:50
Posts: 2166
Location: From wherever you're not
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Big Metal Dude wrote:
TheFinalSleep wrote:
My five-week old son suffers from seizures. The medical staff is still trying to figure out what's causing them.

...it really sucks being the Dad and not being able to fix it. That's what Dad's are supposed to do...


Shit, dude. I can't even begin to imagine going through that.


Thanks (to everyone- I truly mean that too). It's at the point now that it's become surreal, almost like I'm standing on the outside looking at something on the TV. After spending a week at the IWK in Halifax (one of the best children's hospitals in the country) and walking out with no clear cut answer as to what's (maybe/potentially/possibly) causing them, we're no better off then when we first went in. The blood work that was done came back normal (of the ones that came back so far...) and the MRI and EEG (?) showed nothing out of the ordinary. Basically, everything looks fine.

My wife is freaking the hell out because, seeing as he's being breastfed, she thinks she's somehow causing this. However, seeing as he's gaining weight at a normal pace, the hospital have tried to assure her that that's not the problem. Well, that's not working...

Me? I have no idea, and that really sucks.

He hasn't had one in about 4 days now, where before it was happening, on average, 1-2 times a day. I keep telling her that maybe it's just a 'passing phase'. Yeah, that's not working either...

He seems fine to me. Hell, he's started to recognize and smile at the two of us now.

...I just don't know...the most I can do is be here for the two of them and hope that some sort of answer surfaces. Or hope that maybe it'll just be a passing phase.


20 Oct 2013, 01:00
Profile
Metal Illuminati
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 04:51
Posts: 65022
Location: Supine before the pitiless evil of the abyss
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Crazy shit, man.

My best wishes for your little guy.

_________________
It’s no secret that Roger Ebert loved big breasts. Just goddamned loved them.

Image


20 Oct 2013, 04:06
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Mar 2006, 00:36
Posts: 20984
Location: Tumbler Ridge, BC
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
TheFinalSleep wrote:
...I just don't know...the most I can do is be here for the two of them


no matter what happens, this is what makes you a great dad and partner. And from what you've posted it sounds like he's growing up very healthy other than the seizures! My heart goes out to you and your lady right now, you'll come through this a strong and loving family.

_________________
my art

Rook wrote:
nothing about you is normal. it's all just awful.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
YOU GUYS NEED TO MEET SKURJ! She's awesome live!


20 Oct 2013, 04:15
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 16 Oct 2009, 04:20
Posts: 8194
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
TFS, all the best for your kid, man. I hope your kid gets better and every thing gets good asap.

_________________
Anvils never stopped Wile E. Coyote.
- Big Metal Dude


20 Oct 2013, 11:00
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009, 23:16
Posts: 18421
Location: Ottawa Region
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
canada post/the MTO.

lost my license card at rush in july, went to MTO to request new card july 10th. now october 21st, still haven't received shit. MTO confirms they have the right address and says it was mailed regular mail july 22nd, and now that temporary license has expired i'll have to pay to get another one. canada post says "we don't fucking know why you didn't get it". FUCKING SUPER

_________________
Jotun wrote:
Hitler had an opinion

Image
adora vivos, our people are civilized, love the living while they're still alive. adora vivos, our people are civilized, we shouldn't worship the dead.


21 Oct 2013, 15:51
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 23 May 2003, 20:00
Posts: 11655
Location: Oshawa
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Rook wrote:
canada post/the MTO.

lost my license card at rush in july, went to MTO to request new card july 10th. now october 21st, still haven't received shit. MTO confirms they have the right address and says it was mailed regular mail july 22nd, and now that temporary license has expired i'll have to pay to get another one. canada post says "we don't fucking know why you didn't get it". FUCKING SUPER


It was my birthday on July 10th. I phoned the MTO to make sure they fuck up your future license as a personal birthday gift to me... and when you finally do get it, it's going to have the wrong picture on it.


26 Oct 2013, 22:06
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Sitting down at a family dinner and obviously being watched/checked on & questioned about a couple lifestyle things that I have going on right now. I get it, but fuck... if I wanted to talk about it with them, I'd talk about it. I've been in very much a "leave me the fuck alone" over the last four months. The last thing I want is to be at home and still have to put up the same bullshitting happydance act I have to put up when I'm at work or with my friends.

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


28 Oct 2013, 06:50
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37097
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Sick all day yesterday with nausea and the runs. My daughter has the loose poopies as well. Two days in a row of blown out diapers and having to clean poop off the carpet. :(

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


28 Oct 2013, 07:09
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37097
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
HOLY BACK SPASM BATMAN! :cry: :cry: :cry:

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


31 Oct 2013, 06:56
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 56826
Location: balls deep in FireFarter
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Big Metal Dude wrote:
HOLY BACK SPASM BATMAN! :cry: :cry: :cry:


*shudders* those are anything but fun

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
i can see derek singing it while a chick is riding him as hes got a cig hanging out of his mouth.


@to_billbrasky


31 Oct 2013, 07:06
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Feb 2002, 13:38
Posts: 37097
Location: S.O.N.W.D.
Post Re: HATRED-FUELED HATE OF HATEFUL THINGS
Exorcist wrote:
Big Metal Dude wrote:
HOLY BACK SPASM BATMAN! :cry: :cry: :cry:


*shudders* those are anything but fun


Had a bad one same time last year. 10/27/12. What in the hell is my body doing? One of the few things I've read that makes sense is that back spasms can be triggered by dehydration and electrolyte loss. I was sick Sunday, got pretty dehydrated and have been struggling with rehydrating all week. Maybe that's part of it, but who knows?

Eff this so effing much!

_________________
-formerly known as Demonic Scientist-
Firefarter wrote:
unlimited buckets of fried chicken does not an orgy make


31 Oct 2013, 07:12
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 35  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.