It is currently 24 Jan 2018, 00:40

Profanatica/Sortilegia/Ilmestys/Azothyst T.O. 11/25 
Metal Guru

Location: Spitting darts from the tip of a glacier used for my hideout
Post Re: Profanatica/Sortilegia/Ilmestys/Azothyst T.O. 11/25
lmao @ people wanting Coalition to be more like Duffy's. That encapsulates this thread - all other priorities rescinded as long as Nazi shit is encouraged. That's how you build a fucking scene!

Let me make this even clearer for anyone struggling with the concept - this is not just a matter of responding to complaints for me. I think this sort of bullshit is atrocious. I will tolerate the 'apolitical' dog and pony show only so far as it doesn't jeopardize the safety of concertgoers, my relationships with everyone besides this handful of infantile chuds, and my own self-respect. If this makes you upset, fuck you!

12 Dec 2017, 20:28
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

Duffys was the biggest shit hole I've ever set foot in, lol at anyone wanting anywhere to be more like it :lol:

Malevolent_Croatian wrote:
half the time it feels like he's setting the mood to sell me a persian rug.

12 Dec 2017, 20:59
Metal Guru

ingenting wrote:
lmao @ people wanting Coalition to be more like Duffy's. That encapsulates this thread - all other priorities rescinded as long as Nazi shit is encouraged. That's how you build a fucking scene!

Let me make this even clearer for anyone struggling with the concept - this is not just a matter of responding to complaints for me. I think this sort of bullshit is atrocious. I will tolerate the 'apolitical' dog and pony show only so far as it doesn't jeopardize the safety of concertgoers, my relationships with everyone besides this handful of infantile chuds, and my own self-respect. If this makes you upset, fuck you!

Has anyone's safety at any concert actually been jeapordized to your knowledge? I'm not trying to be fasetious, I'm genuinely curoius. The only incident that I am aware of was when someone was attacked at a Duffy's show, and Adrian proceeded to break it up

13 Dec 2017, 09:22
Metal Guru

I would say there have been a few times where things could have escalated quickly without an effective response from staff, and I've definitely heard of some stuff happening at other spots. That is how I would like to keep it!

13 Dec 2017, 09:48
Profile WWW
MetalHead

ingenting wrote:

Who's encouraging "nazi" shit?

If one is seriously that offended over words that are said outside at a BLACK METAL concert- I must add- the exact same words that the HEADLINING BAND uses then Black Metal music simply isn't for you. Or your a hypocrite.

Paul from PROFANATICA can say offensive things cause he generated alot of money but fuck those "nazi" types that used the exact same words among themselves?? That's how it IS. lol

This isn't the 1980s when there were actual gangs of skinheads that would show up at gigs and punch people out for having longhair. I didn't even know that there was a "ali-right" scene that attends Black Metal gigs in TO. I'd say its more just a small group of people that don't need to be "watched" or made a big deal of. IF they do start shit the answer is a good ol fashion beat down and they will more then likely stay away! They more then likley won't run to the cops. It sure worked at Duffy's at a ADVERSARIAL, ANTEDILUVIAN, NUCLEARHAMMER, FREEDOM DENIED & CRUCIFIXXX SODOMY gig ( CS didn't get to play) Bad mouthing these so called far right stickermen online but accepting their cover charge simply encourages malicious behavior.

IF your PC BS continues this city is going to turn into how PC it is in Montreal.

As for "safety" that's why security is there. Unless we're speaking of the "thought police"?

14 Dec 2017, 14:30
MetalHead

Svarog wrote:

Has anyone's safety at any concert actually been jeapordized to your knowledge? I'm not trying to be fasetious, I'm genuinely curoius. The only incident that I am aware of was when someone was attacked at a Duffy's show, and Adrian proceeded to break it up

I remember that! That fat goofball wanna be skinhead trying to be tuff with his buddy picking on that dude who ALWAYS goes to gigs! That wasn't even a huge incident as Adrian delt with it quickly. No blood, no injuries, not the end of the world.

lol There was the incident between 2 CS band members if you remember Svarog? I remember you asking the bartender for a mop to clean up the blood. Yet again, no big deal- just 2 pals scraping it out. Things did almost get stupid down the street tho with a group of wiggers with a bat and a mean looking pitbull. But that wasn't inside Duffy's or even on their property.

The last and final incident I know of is when a well known Nazi showed up at a PROTOKULT gig and was beat up pretty good by guess who? Other Nazi's that were not there for the concert- they were there simply to lay a beat down on a enemy Nazi.

My point is all of those incidents besides one were very isolated and not random thugs showing up in numbers to ruin other peoples good time.

If I was from out of the City or Country even and read this thread i'd assume Toronto has some sorta huge Nazi or far right issue. There isn't.

14 Dec 2017, 14:40
Metal Guru

witchmark666 wrote:
ingenting wrote:

Who's encouraging "nazi" shit?

If one is seriously that offended over words that are said outside at a BLACK METAL concert- I must add- the exact same words that the HEADLINING BAND uses then Black Metal music simply isn't for you. Or your a hypocrite.

Paul from PROFANATICA can say offensive things cause he generated alot of money but fuck those "nazi" types that used the exact same words among themselves?? That's how it IS. lol

This isn't the 1980s when there were actual gangs of skinheads that would show up at gigs and punch people out for having longhair. I didn't even know that there was a "ali-right" scene that attends Black Metal gigs in TO. I'd say its more just a small group of people that don't need to be "watched" or made a big deal of. IF they do start shit the answer is a good ol fashion beat down and they will more then likely stay away! They more then likley won't run to the cops. It sure worked at Duffy's at a ADVERSARIAL, ANTEDILUVIAN, NUCLEARHAMMER, FREEDOM DENIED & CRUCIFIXXX SODOMY gig ( CS didn't get to play) Bad mouthing these so called far right stickermen online but accepting their cover charge simply encourages malicious behavior.

IF your PC BS continues this city is going to turn into how PC it is in Montreal.

As for "safety" that's why security is there. Unless we're speaking of the "thought police"?

Was Paul going around putting racist stickers up and using racial slurs in the venue? No. Do you even know what any of these people were saying to speak with such certainty on how "the exact same" things were being said? No. Did you spend two days hanging out with the band discussing many of these same topics at great length? No. Hopefully end of discussion

14 Dec 2017, 16:05
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

witchmark666 wrote:
Svarog wrote:

If I was from out of the City or Country even and read this thread i'd assume Toronto has some sorta huge Nazi or far right issue. There isn't.

The only reason why anyone would think this is a bigger issue than it is is because you've insisted on bumping this fucking thread with asinine responses when literally everyone wants you to throw in the towel. I make one comment about how we are watching for people defacing the venue with racist stickers and making other showgoers uncomfortable which leads to you being evidently massively triggered and needing to make a really big scene about how no one who has a problem with this is Satanic enough for you. Who is really attempting to "purge" the scene here? I expect people to act like fucking adults. You seem to want anyone who isn't cool with Nazis to fuck off. I don't have anything more to say on this and you haven't had anything to say from the get go so for fuck's sake, if you want to continue some broad debate about how little of a fuck promoters should give about running a show properly, start a thread somewhere else and give it a rest here.

14 Dec 2017, 16:14
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

ingenting wrote:
witchmark666 wrote:
Svarog wrote:

The only reason why anyone would think this is a bigger issue than it is is because you've insisted on bumping this fucking thread with asinine responses when literally everyone wants you to throw in the towel. I make one comment about how we are watching for people defacing the venue with racist stickers and making other showgoers uncomfortable which leads to you being evidently massively triggered and needing to make a really big scene about how no one who has a problem with this is Satanic enough for you. Who is really attempting to "purge" the scene here? I expect people to act like fucking adults. You seem to want anyone who isn't cool with Nazis to fuck off. I don't have anything more to say on this and you haven't had anything to say from the get go so for fuck's sake, if you want to continue some broad debate about how little of a fuck promoters should give about running a show properly, start a thread somewhere else and give it a rest here.

Ding.

14 Dec 2017, 17:02
Metal Guru

you gonna be in soooo much trouble when the library opens tomorrow.

14 Dec 2017, 21:01
Metal Guru

It's true though. People on both sides of the spectrum are can be annoying as fuck because they all act like fucking punk teenagers looking to cause shit. Sorry... i'm in my 30's... being a hooligan just isn't that appealing anymore. Just give me good shows I an attend without bullshit.

14 Dec 2017, 23:24
Metal Guru

your just not EXTREME enough for EXTREME music for EXTREME peeple like black metal. burzum pc thot police antifa PROFANITICA mikmak paul.

15 Dec 2017, 10:23
Metal Guru

I guess not. :)

15 Dec 2017, 12:36
MetalHead

ingenting wrote:

Was Paul going around putting racist stickers up and using racial slurs in the venue? No. Do you even know what any of these people were saying to speak with such certainty on how "the exact same" things were being said? No. Did you spend two days hanging out with the band discussing many of these same topics at great length? No. Hopefully end of discussion

man you really don't like me lol I can tell. That's aok, most ppl don't :)

OK- the slur "faggot" then, is that a ok werd to toss around inside or outside a venue?

Or- only when it's "racist" it's a issue?

I'm also well aware about certain "witch hunts" that are sadly going on again in this city

15 Dec 2017, 21:02
MetalHead

Rook wrote:
your just not EXTREME enough for EXTREME music for EXTREME peeple like black metal. burzum pc thot police antifa PROFANITICA mikmak paul.

You'd be a great detective. I'm not being sarcastic.

Or you have a program on your computer that told you the most used werds in all of my 2017 posts? :o

Intering : No, I never "groupied" with PROFANATICA for 2 days. That musta been interesting- not being sarcastic. In my more younger curious years I did have sex with a ex of mine RIP a few times while PROFANATICA was on my TV jerking off on bibles!!! :o I believe sumhow I still own that VHS tape-got it back when ppl used to trade bootleg VHS Black/Death metal VHS tapes, sum distros even carried em :guitar:

I was in talk with Paul few years back, a decade almost- about them comming to Toronto and he was quite enthusiastic about doing so! It is rad they came to Toronto- also rad the guys that had a band in TO that beat up guys that dug GG Allin or just for wearing his tshirts didn't arrive lol they didn't when I brought PSYCHO from Boston to TO so it doesn't surprise me they left the PROFANATICA gig alone. Yes- you did read that right, there was a group of guys that beat up GG fans in Toronto. JJ Allin being a target to state the obvious lol

15 Dec 2017, 21:12
Metal Guru

Another rambling incoherent mess

15 Dec 2017, 21:21
Headbanger

You know, I have an undercut and a few jera runes displayed pretty prominently on my jacket and have never once been punched or accused of being a nazi for it. I speak as someone that's routinely attended left-wing punk gigs for nearly 15 years too, and yet- nope. I've never had an issue. Not just in Toronto either.

Find out how with this one weird trick!
I actually know how to fucking behave...

Also going to have to cosign on that LOL about Duffy's being any kind of model venue.

19 Dec 2017, 17:17
MetalHead

Disrupticon wrote:
You know, I have an undercut and a few jera runes displayed pretty prominently on my jacket and have never once been punched or accused of being a nazi for it. I speak as someone that's routinely attended left-wing punk gigs for nearly 15 years too, and yet- nope. I've never had an issue. Not just in Toronto either.

Find out how with this one weird trick!
I actually know how to fucking behave...

Also going to have to cosign on that LOL about Duffy's being any kind of model venue.

It's beyond behaving or not.

What it really means is that most if not almost all of these PC douchebags are simply talk.

19 Dec 2017, 21:28
MetalHead

ingenting wrote:
If this makes you upset, fuck you!

:roll:

Are you upset? My "grouping" Profanatica comment was over the top. Just because one boasts about how they know so much about a band due to "hanging out with them for 2 full days talking about all this kinda shit" doesn't mean they got down and jerked off on bibles with the Profanatica bois :?

19 Dec 2017, 21:38
Headbanger

Let it go, dude.

19 Dec 2017, 21:48
Metal Guru

sweet unholy christ shut the fuck up already nobody cares

20 Dec 2017, 15:26