It is currently 19 Aug 2018, 07:22



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
 Mustasch will finally tour North America 
Author Message
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55277
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Mustasch will finally tour North America
Thanks to Zekeyou for the heads up! :idea:

06-Sep-2018 Thu Allston MA (USA) Brighton Music Hall
07-Sep-2018 Fri Montreal QC (CAN) Bar LeRitz
08-Sep-2018 Sat Ottawa ON (CAN) Mavericks
09-Sep-2018 Sun Toronto ON (CAN) Hard Luck
11-Sep-2018 Tue Millvale PA (USA) Mr. Smalls Funhouse
12-Sep-2018 Wed Cleveland OH (USA) Grog Shop
14-Sep-2018 Fri Chicago IL (USA) Reggies
15-Sep-2018 Sat Bloomington IL (USA) Nightshop
16-Sep-2018 Sun Lawrence KS (USA) Bottleneck
17-Sep-2018 Mon Denver CO (USA) Streets of London
19-Sep-2018 Wed Lewiston ID (USA) 3rd Wheel
20-Sep-2018 Thu Spokane WA (USA) The Pin
21-Sep-2018 Fri Vancouver BC (CAN) Astoria
22-Sep-2018 Sat Seattle WA (USA) Highline
23-Sep-2018 Sun Portland OR (USA) Star Theater
24-Sep-2018 Mon San Francisco CA (USA) Elbo Room
25-Sep-2018 Tue Los Angeles CA (USA) Union
26-Sep-2018 Wed San Diego CA (USA) Soda Bar
28-Sep-2018 Fri Fort Worth TX (USA) Ridglea Theater
29-Sep-2018 Sat Austin TX (USA) Come And Take It Live
30-Sep-2018 Sun Houston TX (USA) White Oak Music Hall
01-Oct-2018 Mon New Orleans LA (USA) Santos Bar
02-Oct-2018 Tue Atlanta GA (USA) 529
03-Oct-2018 Wed Chapel Hill NC (USA) Local 506
04-Oct-2018 Thu Lancaster PA (USA) Lizard Lounge
05-Oct-2018 Fri Philadelphia PA (USA) Kung Fu Necktie
06-Oct-2018 Sat New York NY (USA) Le Poisson Rouge

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


15 Jul 2018, 15:21
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 27131
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
In the next year things are looking up for you Jason. Mustasch, the old dudes tour, the taco tour and your ex is getting her payback. Hopefully you will get your sword wet along the way too.

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


15 Jul 2018, 18:33
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55277
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
Thanks Rock. :)
The high school sweetheart is constantly on my mind, but she's long gone. I don't harass. I have got to move on....feeling pathetic. Just in no mood to meet anyone. Get the younger one to 18, and then I might and I hope to be thinking differently.
I have my boys this weekend. They keep me company.
Josh asked if Orphaned Land is going to come back. That was a pretty cool question. I let him listen to Amorphis but he can't do it.....yet. :)

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


15 Jul 2018, 19:02
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 14:26
Posts: 47396
Location: North Haverbrook
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
I saw there was a Toronto date the other day and immediately thought of you M_K. The internet.


15 Jul 2018, 23:18
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009, 23:16
Posts: 27846
Location: Ottawa
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
there's an ottawa date

what do i have to know about this M_K

i need answers

_________________
Jotun wrote:
Hitler had an opinion

Malevolent_Croatian wrote:
half the time it feels like he's setting the mood to sell me a persian rug.


16 Jul 2018, 11:33
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55277
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
Rook wrote:
there's an ottawa date

what do i have to know about this M_K

i need answers


1) go to the Ottawa show
2) enjoy the tunes
3) report here the next day
4) thank

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


16 Jul 2018, 11:40
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009, 23:16
Posts: 27846
Location: Ottawa
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
but what the hell is it

its called mustache?

_________________
Jotun wrote:
Hitler had an opinion

Malevolent_Croatian wrote:
half the time it feels like he's setting the mood to sell me a persian rug.


16 Jul 2018, 11:42
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55277
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
Here's an example of what a Mustasch is:

https://youtu.be/z77Fspd5hlg

Thank

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


16 Jul 2018, 11:50
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 04 Nov 2004, 01:10
Posts: 1644
Location: The city that rhymes with fun
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
Metal_King wrote:
Thanks to Zekeyou for the heads up! :idea:

06-Sep-2018 Thu Allston MA (USA) Brighton Music Hall
07-Sep-2018 Fri Montreal QC (CAN) Bar LeRitz
08-Sep-2018 Sat Ottawa ON (CAN) Mavericks
09-Sep-2018 Sun Toronto ON (CAN) Hard Luck
11-Sep-2018 Tue Millvale PA (USA) Mr. Smalls Funhouse
12-Sep-2018 Wed Cleveland OH (USA) Grog Shop
14-Sep-2018 Fri Chicago IL (USA) Reggies
15-Sep-2018 Sat Bloomington IL (USA) Nightshop
16-Sep-2018 Sun Lawrence KS (USA) Bottleneck
17-Sep-2018 Mon Denver CO (USA) Streets of London
19-Sep-2018 Wed Lewiston ID (USA) 3rd Wheel
20-Sep-2018 Thu Spokane WA (USA) The Pin
21-Sep-2018 Fri Vancouver BC (CAN) Astoria
22-Sep-2018 Sat Seattle WA (USA) Highline
23-Sep-2018 Sun Portland OR (USA) Star Theater
24-Sep-2018 Mon San Francisco CA (USA) Elbo Room
25-Sep-2018 Tue Los Angeles CA (USA) Union
26-Sep-2018 Wed San Diego CA (USA) Soda Bar
28-Sep-2018 Fri Fort Worth TX (USA) Ridglea Theater
29-Sep-2018 Sat Austin TX (USA) Come And Take It Live
30-Sep-2018 Sun Houston TX (USA) White Oak Music Hall
01-Oct-2018 Mon New Orleans LA (USA) Santos Bar
02-Oct-2018 Tue Atlanta GA (USA) 529
03-Oct-2018 Wed Chapel Hill NC (USA) Local 506
04-Oct-2018 Thu Lancaster PA (USA) Lizard Lounge
05-Oct-2018 Fri Philadelphia PA (USA) Kung Fu Necktie
06-Oct-2018 Sat New York NY (USA) Le Poisson Rouge


No surprise, not coming anywhere near here :(

_________________
Sweet Zombie Jesus!


16 Jul 2018, 12:32
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 14:26
Posts: 47396
Location: North Haverbrook
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
hpatton wrote:
Metal_King wrote:
Thanks to Zekeyou for the heads up! :idea:

06-Sep-2018 Thu Allston MA (USA) Brighton Music Hall
07-Sep-2018 Fri Montreal QC (CAN) Bar LeRitz
08-Sep-2018 Sat Ottawa ON (CAN) Mavericks
09-Sep-2018 Sun Toronto ON (CAN) Hard Luck
11-Sep-2018 Tue Millvale PA (USA) Mr. Smalls Funhouse
12-Sep-2018 Wed Cleveland OH (USA) Grog Shop
14-Sep-2018 Fri Chicago IL (USA) Reggies
15-Sep-2018 Sat Bloomington IL (USA) Nightshop
16-Sep-2018 Sun Lawrence KS (USA) Bottleneck
17-Sep-2018 Mon Denver CO (USA) Streets of London
19-Sep-2018 Wed Lewiston ID (USA) 3rd Wheel
20-Sep-2018 Thu Spokane WA (USA) The Pin
21-Sep-2018 Fri Vancouver BC (CAN) Astoria
22-Sep-2018 Sat Seattle WA (USA) Highline
23-Sep-2018 Sun Portland OR (USA) Star Theater
24-Sep-2018 Mon San Francisco CA (USA) Elbo Room
25-Sep-2018 Tue Los Angeles CA (USA) Union
26-Sep-2018 Wed San Diego CA (USA) Soda Bar
28-Sep-2018 Fri Fort Worth TX (USA) Ridglea Theater
29-Sep-2018 Sat Austin TX (USA) Come And Take It Live
30-Sep-2018 Sun Houston TX (USA) White Oak Music Hall
01-Oct-2018 Mon New Orleans LA (USA) Santos Bar
02-Oct-2018 Tue Atlanta GA (USA) 529
03-Oct-2018 Wed Chapel Hill NC (USA) Local 506
04-Oct-2018 Thu Lancaster PA (USA) Lizard Lounge
05-Oct-2018 Fri Philadelphia PA (USA) Kung Fu Necktie
06-Oct-2018 Sat New York NY (USA) Le Poisson Rouge


No surprise, not coming anywhere near here :(


I thought you're from Toronto.


16 Jul 2018, 13:37
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009, 23:16
Posts: 27846
Location: Ottawa
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
pretty sure he's from the prairies

_________________
Jotun wrote:
Hitler had an opinion

Malevolent_Croatian wrote:
half the time it feels like he's setting the mood to sell me a persian rug.


16 Jul 2018, 14:14
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2009, 23:16
Posts: 27846
Location: Ottawa
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
stuff is weird

_________________
Jotun wrote:
Hitler had an opinion

Malevolent_Croatian wrote:
half the time it feels like he's setting the mood to sell me a persian rug.


16 Jul 2018, 14:38
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Nov 2004, 11:27
Posts: 11882
Location: ZODOM
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
Metal_King wrote:
Here's an example of what a Mustasch is:

https://youtu.be/z77Fspd5hlg

Thank


That is both hilarious and awesome. :shred:

_________________
http://www.essayslayer.com


16 Jul 2018, 23:00
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55277
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
Stallionforce wrote:
Metal_King wrote:
Here's an example of what a Mustasch is:

https://youtu.be/z77Fspd5hlg

Thank


That is both hilarious and awesome. :shred:


Stallion, I think the vocalist sounds like an angry Ian Astbury (at times). I describe Mustasch like an aggressive version of The Cult.

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


17 Jul 2018, 00:41
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2009, 12:04
Posts: 1084
Location: Vancouver BC
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
I will have to look into this band , know nothing about them yet, but they will be in town in September, so gives me time to check them out .

_________________
Pounding The World Like A Battering Ram !!!


17 Jul 2018, 14:53
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jan 2006, 15:16
Posts: 3277
Location: Smyrna Ga
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
Never heard of them :) Which is weird :o because they've been around since 98 :)

_________________
Heavy Metal ,the Soundtrack to my Soul.
Mary Rebecca H_______,You'll always be missed.2-4-52-8-28-09 R.I.P
Go Cards> IH8DCUBS!!!


18 Jul 2018, 10:01
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55277
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
Song from their new album called Lawbreaker:

https://youtu.be/Tk-vRw-_oHw

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


18 Jul 2018, 10:56
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 04 Nov 2004, 01:10
Posts: 1644
Location: The city that rhymes with fun
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
Rook wrote:
pretty sure he's from the prairies


correct

_________________
Sweet Zombie Jesus!


18 Jul 2018, 11:53
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 16:32
Posts: 7761
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
Free mustasch rides at the meet and greet.


18 Jul 2018, 20:34
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 27 Mar 2010, 20:28
Posts: 11642
Location: Ohio, USA
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
Metal_King wrote:
Here's an example of what a Mustasch is:

https://youtu.be/z77Fspd5hlg

Thank


Never heard of them myself. Just checked that link out. Now I wanna go to that Cleveland date on there. I'm into this. Which, fuck, I might. The Grog Shop is actually my favourite venue in the Cleveland area. Nice and small, bar-like place, with a bar-cade below it. Outside of the city itself, with free parking. Perfect!

Fuck... this rocks! :beer:

_________________
deathstalker wrote:
the car is more trucks though.


President Bagel wrote:
Seriously, chill out, everypony. It's not everyone else's fault you're still using a 14.4k modem.


18 Jul 2018, 21:17
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 26 Feb 2002, 15:27
Posts: 2008
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
When "Sounds Like Hell, Looks Like Heaven" came out 5 or 6 years ago I listened to it for the first time in my car and had it too loud, broke my back window. It was during the first song, Speed Metal. The way I see it Morel or Mustasch owe me a back window.

I see they have an official video for one of the songs from that album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx-s72KxnWw


18 Jul 2018, 23:57
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 12 Jul 2002, 21:01
Posts: 21771
Location: The Devil's Triangle
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
Great live band. Don't not know if I can make it this time...


19 Jul 2018, 04:59
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55277
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
Back when we were making our yearly pilgrimages to ProgPowerUSA, Mustasch was one of the bands that played one year.
They are rad live.
I was instantly hooked by their sound.

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


19 Jul 2018, 09:51
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55277
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: Mustasch will finally tour North America
One more tune.....

"Mine"

https://youtu.be/__keEG5ekhs

If you don't like this tune, then definitely avoid this band.

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


24 Jul 2018, 00:52
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.