It is currently 17 Oct 2018, 14:37



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 (Lost in Vegas) Reaction Videos: 
Author Message
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55702
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
Ryan and George react to The Toxic Waltz

https://youtu.be/sDGcEnFQooM

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


29 Nov 2017, 20:00
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 22 Feb 2002, 00:05
Posts: 3090
Location: Fredericton
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
Metal_King wrote:
Ryan and George react to The Toxic Waltz

https://youtu.be/sDGcEnFQooM



Not the best song from that album, or the band, to put forward as an introductory track....Chemi-kill or Fabulous Disaster may ave been better choices for them.

:cheers:

Holo


30 Nov 2017, 00:24
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jan 2006, 07:17
Posts: 4585
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
holofiend12 wrote:
Metal_King wrote:
Ryan and George react to The Toxic Waltz

https://youtu.be/sDGcEnFQooM



Not the best song from that album, or the band, to put forward as an introductory track....Chemi-kill or Fabulous Disaster may ave been better choices for them.

:cheers:

Holo


Even though its lyrics are dumber than hell, I love that track. it's got such a great groove, great riffs, great solo, everything. Fabulous Disaster is a 9/10. (Only SlowRider prevents it from a perfect score, IMO.)

both Bonded and Pleasures are easy 10/10s in my eyes.


30 Nov 2017, 07:29
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 09 Mar 2002, 21:00
Posts: 74654
Location: Ogdenville
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
holofiend12 wrote:
Metal_King wrote:
Ryan and George react to The Toxic Waltz

https://youtu.be/sDGcEnFQooM



Not the best song from that album, or the band, to put forward as an introductory track....Chemi-kill or Fabulous Disaster may ave been better choices for them.

:cheers:

Holo


VERBAL RAZORS :m:

_________________
Blackjebus wrote:
Yeah, once you have AIDS you don't have to worry about AIDS anymore. Instead you have to worry about colds.


30 Nov 2017, 09:18
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 06 Feb 2008, 13:13
Posts: 1412
Location: the local record store
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
Metal_King wrote:
Ryan and George react to The Toxic Waltz

https://youtu.be/sDGcEnFQooM


Ha ha ha...their dance moves for Toxic Waltz are on point. :lol:

_________________
My record collecting blog: The One Thing That Still Holds True


30 Nov 2017, 14:03
Profile WWW
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55702
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
VinylAddict wrote:
Ha ha ha...their dance moves for Toxic Waltz are on point. :lol:


Isn't it great. :) :roll:

The more they do these videos, the more I love it. :beer:

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


30 Nov 2017, 14:26
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 22 Feb 2002, 00:05
Posts: 3090
Location: Fredericton
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
Metal_King wrote:
VinylAddict wrote:
Ha ha ha...their dance moves for Toxic Waltz are on point. :lol:


Isn't it great. :) :roll:

The more they do these videos, the more I love it. :beer:



They are also right....it's a song about a dance craze from the 80's...we take moshing as a religion and it's always been done in various forms since the 80's, but a song that spurs people on to the floor to do "the toxic waltz" is as cheesy as the other songs they reference. We think it's still an awesome tune because we're inside the genre and respect it for what it brings to the table. As a result though, it's a difficult song for folks outside the movement that is metal to quite understand how it fits in.

:cheers:

Holo


30 Nov 2017, 23:10
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 07 Oct 2016, 00:50
Posts: 1741
Location: 1986
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
holofiend12 wrote:
Metal_King wrote:
VinylAddict wrote:
Ha ha ha...their dance moves for Toxic Waltz are on point. :lol:


Isn't it great. :) :roll:

The more they do these videos, the more I love it. :beer:



They are also right....it's a song about a dance craze from the 80's...we take moshing as a religion and it's always been done in various forms since the 80's, but a song that spurs people on to the floor to do "the toxic waltz" is as cheesy as the other songs they reference. We think it's still an awesome tune because we're inside the genre and respect it for what it brings to the table. As a result though, it's a difficult song for folks outside the movement that is metal to quite understand how it fits in.

:cheers:

Holo


This is true. I reeeeally appreciate how much these dudes actually have to say about these songs. It let's me listen to them in a way I've never really thought of and that's why it works so well. That was my favorite part of the Holy Wars video, we've all heard that song countless times, but being able to relive that first time magic is really quite awesome.

_________________
Firefarter wrote:
he was still sucking titties when I registered

Reigning Blood wrote:
No excuse. I'm old enough to be ninja's degenerate grandad

Rook wrote:
Get me a time machine so I can not care about this band in the past too


01 Dec 2017, 10:14
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55702
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
Ninjazula wrote:
That was my favorite part of the Holy Wars video.


"This is a Swiss Army knife song." :) :lol: :roll:

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


01 Dec 2017, 12:37
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55702
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
Ryan and George react to Roots, Bloody Roots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uRWj-qeY1o

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


04 Dec 2017, 15:31
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 29 Jan 2006, 15:16
Posts: 3358
Location: Smyrna Ga
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
Metal_King wrote:
Ryan and George react to Roots, Bloody Roots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uRWj-qeY1o


Saw it yesterday :lol: :lol: Right on :cheers:

_________________
Heavy Metal ,the Soundtrack to my Soul.
Mary Rebecca H_______,You'll always be missed.2-4-52-8-28-09 R.I.P
Go Cards> IH8DCUBS!!!


05 Dec 2017, 11:04
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55702
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
jermeister wrote:
Metal_King wrote:
Ryan and George react to Roots, Bloody Roots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uRWj-qeY1o


Saw it yesterday :lol: :lol: Right on :cheers:


I was laughing when George said....."Let me grab my water." :lol:

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


05 Dec 2017, 12:35
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2004, 18:27
Posts: 48640
Location: Attending a Knife Party
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
Wonder what it'll take to graduate them to Pig Destroyer and Discordance Axis... :)

_________________
Rocky Dennis wrote:
All hopped up on DHMO, can't see the obvious evil power grab.


05 Dec 2017, 17:01
Profile WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 27547
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
I'd like them to hear Jennifer

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


05 Dec 2017, 17:05
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55702
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
Ryan and George react to Ne Obliviscaris.

They react to a song called "And Plague Flowers The Kaleidoscope."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw97EVMVWlQ

Black Metal fans, here you go....

And if you do not like these videos that Ryan and George create....I promise Black Metal fan(s), you will want to watch this. Ryan and George will keep you alert and entertained here.

****And not to be a spoiler, but their reaction to an extreme/progressive black metal tune will surprise you****

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


07 Dec 2017, 11:42
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55702
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: (Lost in Vegas) Reaction Videos:
Ryan and George react to:

Devin Townsend - Kingdom

https://youtu.be/_WX9snyud5A

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


10 Dec 2017, 21:55
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jul 2002, 17:11
Posts: 31746
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Post Re: (Lost in Vegas) Reaction Videos:
Metal_King wrote:
Ryan and George react to:

Devin Townsend - Kingdom

https://youtu.be/_WX9snyud5A

I was kinda hoping they'd do something "out there" like Juular. But oh well.

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.
))<>((

Blasphomet wrote:
Give it a googy.


11 Dec 2017, 13:29
Profile ICQ WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 14:26
Posts: 48964
Location: North Haverbrook
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
Rocky Dennis wrote:
I'd like them to hear Jennifer


:beer:


11 Dec 2017, 13:35
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 14:26
Posts: 48964
Location: North Haverbrook
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
Metal_King wrote:
Ryan and George react to Ne Obliviscaris.

They react to a song called "And Plague Flowers The Kaleidoscope."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw97EVMVWlQ

Black Metal fans, here you go....

And if you do not like these videos that Ryan and George create....I promise Black Metal fan(s), you will want to watch this. Ryan and George will keep you alert and entertained here.

****And not to be a spoiler, but their reaction to an extreme/progressive black metal tune will surprise you****



Never heard of this band. :lol:


11 Dec 2017, 13:36
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 11:29
Posts: 41189
Location: off somewhere fighting the world
Post Re: (Lost in Vegas) Reaction Videos:
that not really black metal

_________________
I steal and kill to stay alive, not for the luxury of glory.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.


11 Dec 2017, 14:20
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55702
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: (Lost in Vegas) Reaction Videos:
deathstalker wrote:
that not really black metal


Well, it's close. :lol:
Well, at least to me anyway....

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


11 Dec 2017, 18:01
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 07 Oct 2016, 00:50
Posts: 1741
Location: 1986
Post Re: (Lost in Vegas) Reaction Videos:
Metal_King wrote:
deathstalker wrote:
that not really black metal


Well, it's close. :lol:
Well, at least to me anyway....


Still good shit, and I love their reaction

_________________
Firefarter wrote:
he was still sucking titties when I registered

Reigning Blood wrote:
No excuse. I'm old enough to be ninja's degenerate grandad

Rook wrote:
Get me a time machine so I can not care about this band in the past too


11 Dec 2017, 18:56
Profile
Metal King
User avatar

Joined: 03 Jun 2003, 12:16
Posts: 55702
Location: Eastvale, CA USA
Post Re: (Lost in Vegas) Reaction Videos:
Ninjazula wrote:
Metal_King wrote:
deathstalker wrote:
that not really black metal


Well, it's close. :lol:
Well, at least to me anyway....


Still good shit, and I love their reaction


Oh no doubt. The classic instruments really add to the sound of this band that I had never heard before....and their vocals sound like black metal, that's why I labeled it/them that way.

_________________
Image

Exorcist wrote:
He looks like he came in third in a fisting contest.


12 Dec 2017, 17:17
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 02 Jul 2002, 17:11
Posts: 31746
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Post Re: (Lost in Vegas) Reaction Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H3KLsWeQ0M

Opeth - Ghost of Perdition

_________________
President Bagel wrote:
Bagel does not move at the speed of the internet. The internet moves at the speed of Bagel.
))<>((

Blasphomet wrote:
Give it a googy.


16 Dec 2017, 09:34
Profile ICQ WWW
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 20 Dec 2004, 18:27
Posts: 48640
Location: Attending a Knife Party
Post Re: Youtube Reaction Videos:
Blasphomet wrote:
Rocky Dennis wrote:
I'd like them to hear Jennifer


:beer:


:spit:

_________________
Rocky Dennis wrote:
All hopped up on DHMO, can't see the obvious evil power grab.


16 Dec 2017, 10:22
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fallout74 and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.