It is currently 01 Aug 2015, 17:29



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Solbrud... 
Author Message
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2003, 19:06
Posts: 1233
Location: Richmond
Post Solbrud...
Anyone here heard of Solbrud? I just found this album on youtube and its so fricking good. This is the type of black metal I love.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr14IBDjS6o

anyone got and other great black metal albums they can recommend? My only request is that the album has good production. I cant stand music or "tru" sounding black metal with shit production so please non of that shit.

_________________
IM JUST THE DRUMMER
http://www.myspace.com/wastenone


30 Jul 2015, 14:36
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2009, 13:00
Posts: 11130
Location: The Depths of Hell
Post Re: Solbrud...
Furia and Mgla


Mgla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71zwQWWK24U


Furia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmEptCUqYg0


Also.....yeah, this SOlbrud is tits. Thanks for posting.

:m:

_________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.


30 Jul 2015, 14:44
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2003, 19:06
Posts: 1233
Location: Richmond
Post Re: Solbrud...
voodoo dust wrote:
Furia and Mgla


Mgla
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71zwQWWK24U


Furia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmEptCUqYg0


Also.....yeah, this SOlbrud is tits. Thanks for posting.

:m:



I cant stop listening to this album. The first song is sooo good.

_________________
IM JUST THE DRUMMER
http://www.myspace.com/wastenone


30 Jul 2015, 14:58
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 16959
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Solbrud...
A reviewer said for fans of Taake and Ulver, which doesn't seem like it would be in your wheelhouse (vomiting in my mouth knowing they aren't what you're looking for and I'm going to resist the temptation to bag on the Falseness).I'm a fan of evil shitty Black Metal, so you and I are mostly in disagreement. I listened to the track you posted. I'll just stick with W...if you like this you probably should listen to
Wodensthrone
Winterfylleth
Walknut
Wolves in the Dormroom

Maybe I'll do S next, probably M.


Hail Polish Black Metal Voodoo :beer:

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


30 Jul 2015, 15:13
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 10:22
Posts: 4477
Location: Cherry Orchards
Post Re: Solbrud...
Rocky Dennis wrote:
Hail Polish Black Metal Voodoo :beer:



But only if limited release only on cassette, right?

:)

_________________
"I count wire guided sheep. Each one an exploding bob. Inhabitat peopled by the inalienable dreamless" (J. Chang 2000)


30 Jul 2015, 15:25
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2009, 13:00
Posts: 11130
Location: The Depths of Hell
Post Re: Solbrud...
Rocky Dennis wrote:
A reviewer said for fans of Taake and Ulver, which doesn't seem like it would be in your wheelhouse (vomiting in my mouth knowing they aren't what you're looking for and I'm going to resist the temptation to bag on the Falseness).I'm a fan of evil shitty Black Metal, so you and I are mostly in disagreement. I listened to the track you posted. I'll just stick with W...if you like this you probably should listen to
Wodensthrone
Winterfylleth
Walknut
Wolves in the Dormroom

Maybe I'll do S next, probably M.


Hail Polish Black Metal Voodoo :beer:

Hails to the W!

:bow: :bow:

_________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.


30 Jul 2015, 15:32
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jan 2011, 04:02
Posts: 1677
Post Re: Solbrud...
Saor
https://saor.bandcamp.com/album/roots

Kroda
https://kroda.bandcamp.com/album/fimbulvinter

Helheim (off their last album)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_fw_nsSHeA

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Wodensthrone
Winterfylleth
Walknut


:beer:

_________________
X-Novo - review - Kindle - Itunes - Kobo -


30 Jul 2015, 15:45
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 25 Mar 2009, 02:32
Posts: 16959
Location: E 99th & St.Clair
Post Re: Solbrud...
The new Kroda is fucking exceptional. Top 10 for me this year.

_________________
HamburgerBoy wrote:
Take your rhythmless Varg-borne black "metal" and shove it up your poser vaginas alongside your Dead Can Dance records.


30 Jul 2015, 16:33
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2003, 19:06
Posts: 1233
Location: Richmond
Post Re: Solbrud...
Ragnarok11 wrote:
Saor
https://saor.bandcamp.com/album/roots

I'm really digging the song roots. wow. thank you very much!
:beer:

_________________
IM JUST THE DRUMMER
http://www.myspace.com/wastenone


30 Jul 2015, 18:12
Profile
Metal Guru
User avatar

Joined: 19 Mar 2007, 11:29
Posts: 29915
Location: off somewhere fighting the world
Post Re: Solbrud...
Rocky Dennis wrote:
The new Kroda is fucking exceptional. Top 10 for me this year.

We are touching tips on tuesday.

_________________
I steal and kill to stay alive, not for the luxury of glory.

Big Metal Dude wrote:
fālsëpøsê.

Rocky Dennis wrote:
Manowar calls, you fucking answer. No excuses, no regrets. Hail and Kill.


30 Jul 2015, 20:09
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], the highway terror, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  


Google
 
Web www.bravewords.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forums/DivisionCore.