It is currently 28 Nov 2014, 13:24

CHAPEL OF DISEASE -The Mysterious Ways of Repetitive Art 
Metal Guru

Post CHAPEL OF DISEASE -The Mysterious Ways of Repetitive Art
Quote:
CHAPEL OF DISEASE -The Mysterious Ways Of Repetitive Art- CD/LP/Download

Too big, SFW: http://fda-rekotz.com/gx/images/Chapel- ... er_www.jpg

Today CHAPEL OF DISEASE reveal the release date, artwork, tracklist, the first song and the title of their upcoming masterpiece “The Mysterious Ways Of Repetitive Art”.

"The Dreaming Of The Flame" is the first track on the album after the opening epic intro "The Mysterious Ways.." and shows perfectly the bands knowhow to create an outstanding mystic Death/Doom bastard. The German ROCK HARD MAGAZINE presents the song exclusive under the following link: http://www.rockhard.de/news/newsarchiv/ ... miere.html

The long awaited second album is walking the path of putrefaction and soon ready to crawl into your mind.
The debut album „Summoning Black Gods“ from 2012 has built itself a monument in the scene as a ever flowing death metal milestone.

Götz Kühnemund (Deaf Forever/ex-Rock Hard) wrote in early 2013 about them: „Together with SULPHUR AEON and VENENUM they belongs to the top 3 Death Metal newcomer bands from Germany“
The new self-produced and recorded Album was mixed by guitarist/vocalist Laurent Teubl and mastered by Erkan Tatoglu at Midas'in Kulakligi Studios in Ankara (Turkey). Artwork by Misanthropic Art.

Track listing:
01 – The Mysterious Ways...
02 – The Dreaming Of The Flame
03 – Masquerade In Red
04 – Lord Of All Death
05 – Symbolic Realms
06 – Life Is But A Burning Being
07 – ...Of Repititive Art

“The Mysterious Ways Of Repetitive Art” will be released on JANUARY 16th. 2015 !!
The album Pre-sale begins right now, hit the FDA Rekotz online Deathstore and save the CD, LP, T-Shirt, bundles and limited editions: http://WWW.FDA-REKOTZ.COM

next shows: 07.03.15 – Hell Over Hammaburg / 12.-14.06.15 – Protzen Open Air

http://chapelofdisease.de/
https://www.facebook.com/ChapelOfDisease

22 Oct 2014, 11:17
Metal Guru

Post Re: CHAPEL OF DISEASE -The Mysterious Ways of Repetitive Art
great news, that debut is really good.

22 Oct 2014, 11:22
Metal Guru

:m:

SOULBURN - The Suffocating Darkness
THANATOS - Global Purification
BLOODBATH - Grand Morbid Funeral
DROWNED - Idola Specus
NIGHTINGALE - Retribution

22 Oct 2014, 11:31
Metal Guru

Sweet

22 Oct 2014, 18:05
Metal Guru

This is gonna be sweet. I swear I was just looking at the first one the other day and wondering when they were gonna unleash another album. Crazy.

:m:

23 Oct 2014, 10:05
Metal Guru

the title track of the debut is amazing.

23 Oct 2014, 11:03
Metal Guru

lp already ordered!!!!!,,Deadly band

23 Oct 2014, 16:22
Metal Guru

The new song posted on the FDA Rekotz page (and hidden inside their FB page) fucking crushes NUTS!!! :o

SOULBURN - The Suffocating Darkness
THANATOS - Global Purification
BLOODBATH - Grand Morbid Funeral
DROWNED - Idola Specus
NIGHTINGALE - Retribution

23 Oct 2014, 17:05
Metal Guru

I'm stoked to hear more from them but this is the part of this post I care about the most by far:
Chaosmönger wrote:
Quote:
VENENUM

Brütal Wülfsex: "SWORD WIELDING ALPHA METAL" - Rocky Dennis
Sylvus
Misthelm

23 Oct 2014, 21:03
Profile WWW
Metal Guru

I concur! :m:

23 Oct 2014, 21:41
Metal Guru

From http://www.fda-rekotz.com/label/index.p ... ils-part-1 :

Quote:
CHAPEL OF DISEASE Artwork Details Part #1

Erstellt am Freitag, 07. November 2014 10:12

CHAPEL OF DISEASE fans or just interested people !

We will show you all seven illustrations which you can find in the CD and LP booklet of the upcoming C.O.D. album „The Mysterious Ways Of Repetitive Art“ in weekly intervals. Seven artworks for seven songs, or better let's call them rituals. All artworks are created by Chris of Misanthropic Art. An outstanding, international acting artist. He and the band's guitarist Laurent wrote down their thoughts about each illustration.

So, let's start today with #1 „The Mysterious Ways...“

Chris (Misanthropic Art) about the illustration #1 „The Mysterious Ways...“
„I decided to draw all booklet illustration in black and white and used the secondary cover image color for the highlights. I wanted a somewhat old school feeling to the illustrations which is also why i used hatching as drawing technique. For me it's a cross between detailed and simplistic work which works not only for this illustration but also for the rest. the challenging part of the first title was to fade from a almost perfect world into a dark, hostile environment. Since this song is a instrumental i had two pages instead of one which makes this the only landscape format illustration but I think the format helps especially in this image to elucidate the miners walk from home into a dark night into a unknown future. I tried to make this transition more dramatic by using the deaths head and clouds to switch from daylight into night and also him reaching out to the miner.“

Laurent (Chapel Of Disease) said about it:
„As we see the nameless man walking towards a beginning, death divides what’s not to divide, since its end marks a new start…“

„The Mysterious Ways Of Repetitive Art“ on CD,LP and Download will hit the stores 2015/01/16 via FDA REKOTZ/ Soulfood Music Distribution

The new self-produced and recorded Album was mixed by Mersus of The Underworld Studios (Erazor, Attic, Gospel Of The Horns etc.) and mastered by Erkan Tatoglu at Midas'in Kulakligi Studios in Ankara (Turkey).

Track listing:
01 – The Mysterious Ways...
02 – The Dreaming Of The Flame
03 – Masquerade In Red
04 – Lord Of All Death
05 – Symbolic Realms
06 – Life Is But A Burning Being
07 – ...Of Repititive Art

http://chapelofdisease.de/
https://www.facebook.com/ChapelOfDisease
e-mail: chapelofdisease@hotmail.de (interviews & booking)

Album pre-sale: http://fda-rekotz.com/gx/product_info.p ... ---cd.html

next shows:
07.03.15 – Hell Over Hammaburg
12.-14.06.15 – Protzen Open Air

07 Nov 2014, 14:24
Metal Guru

From http://www.fda-rekotz.com/label/index.p ... ion-part-2 :

Quote:
CHAPEL OF DISEASE - Illustration Part #2

Erstellt am Mittwoch, 12. November 2014 13:52

Today we reveal illustration # 2 "The Dreaming Of The Flame"

We will show you all seven illustrations which you can find in the CD and LP booklet of the upcoming C.O.D. album „The Mysterious Ways Of Repetitive Art“ in weekly intervals. Seven artworks for seven songs, or better let's call them rituals. All artworks are created by Chris of Misanthropic Art. An outstanding, international acting artist. He and the band's guitarist Laurent wrote down their thoughts about each illustration.

So, let's continue today with #2 „The Dreaming Of The Flame“

Chris (Misanthropic Art) about the illustration #2 „The Dreaming Of The Flame“
„This was actually my first finished illustration for the for this image came from old movie poster and old paintings from the Inquisition era. I didn't want to draw a to abstract interpretation of the song title but still tell the story in one imagalbum. A lot of my inspiratione which is mainly shown in rough visions merged into each other above the monks head. This illustration is also one of my personal favorites. I like how the composition turned out and that there is so much context without getting to chaotic.“

Laurent (Chapel Of Disease) said about it:
„Dreams and Nightmares are, unlike the body itself, not bound by walls. Thous they can take the mind and soul to new heights or further down the unknown abyss. This illustration is a perfect example of such a case. It is a scene from the epic "Melmoth The Wanderer" and shows that terror can go beyond material bounds.“

12 Nov 2014, 11:18
Metal Guru

From http://www.fda-rekotz.com/label/index.p ... ion-part-3 :

Quote:
CHAPEL OF DISEASE - Illustration Part #3
Erstellt am Mittwoch, 19. November 2014 12:00

The time has come to reveal illustration # 3 "Masquerade In Red"

We will show you all seven illustrations which you can find in the CD and LP booklet of the upcoming C.O.D. album The Mysterious Ways of Repetitive Art in weekly intervals. Seven artworks for seven songs, or better let's call them rituals. All artworks are created by Chris of Misanthropic Art. An outstanding, international acting artist. He and the band's guitarist Laurent wrote down their thoughts about each illustration.

Chris (Misanthropic Art) about the illustration #3 "Masquerade In Red"
"This illustration was really fun since it's a interpretation of E.A. Poe's The Masque of the Red Death which i always wanted to illustrate but never had the time or fitting commission to do so. Also the research for the architecture and clothing was quite enjoyable. I think i captured the feeling of death at the right moment but still kept a certain mystery to the illustration"

Cedric (Chapel Of Disease) said about it:
"It is always present and no matter who you are or if you hide, it will always find a way to you. The Mask of the Red Death has always been one of my favorite horror stories and this picture fits perfect to song and text. While everyone dances the dance of decadence, one by one they will fall and in the end Death will show its true self!"

19 Nov 2014, 11:11
Metal Guru

From http://www.fda-rekotz.com/label/index.p ... ion-part-4 :

Quote:
Today illustration # 4 "Lord Of All Death (Between The Rim And Pegana)"

We will show you all seven illustrations which you can find in the CD and LP booklet of the upcoming C.O.D. album The Mysterious Ways Of Repetitive Art in weekly intervals. Seven artworks for seven songs, or better let's call them rituals. All artworks are created by Chris of Misanthropic Art. An outstanding, international acting artist. He and the band's guitarist Laurent wrote down their thoughts about each illustration.

So, let's continue today with #4 "Lord Of All Death (Between The Rim And Pegana)"

Chris (Misanthropic Art) about the illustration #4 "Lord Of All Death (Between The Rim And Pegana)"
"Again, another really interesting content. I like to focus on buildings with complex architecture but still keep a balance between the acting people in the image and the environment. this image is obviously inspired by old Mayan and Aztec buildings which i transformed into the deaths home by adding skulls and skeletons to the facade. I think the hatching technique works really well with this illustration. there's a certain depths to the illustration which i really like."

Cedric (Chapel Of Disease) said about it:
"Here we see people giving food and other goods to priests. They all come to worship and praise them, just so the holy men sing their chants to soothe Mung, the lord of all Death. But in the end we all know that those prayers are useless, since Death is omnipresent and doesn't make a difference between a beggar or a king. The lord can bring, yet also relieve sorrow and just like in the chapter of Lord Dunsany's The Gods of Pegana, Mungs true form is unknown."

27 Nov 2014, 14:06